Basketball Wives LA & Orlando: Brandi returns…. Again :overit:

Started by STUNNA GOD, October 10, 2019, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: plan_b on May 17, 2022, 01:02:49 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 17, 2022, 12:52:29 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 17, 2022, 10:04:50 AM
The reason why l say that l see both sides of the Brandi and Malaysia issue is because l have the same attitude as the both of them in certain situations.

I think this was Brandi's first time seeing Malaysia who was her best friend in like 3 years, so l guess she was stunned because it seemed like they were strangers. I understood that part because it happened to me when l saw a former bestie for the first time in 5 years and we acted as if we were strangers and l was like "Damn. We didn't even speak to each other." It was like we were never close. But in my case, l kept it moving and kept that same energy.

But on the other hand, l understand Malaysia because when l don't deal with people and I'm far removed from a situation, you're like Casper to me.

Brandi is justified in her feelings being hurt but her approach is unnecessary and gives pressed
I can understand all of this. But my issue with Brandi is that her expectations were off and unrealistic. Why the hell would she expect Malaysia to get up and come over to greet her when they haven't spoken or been cool in 3 years?

If I haven't been friends with someone for 3 years, I wouldn't expect shit from them. As you said, you "KNOW" Malaysia, so you should know she's not one for the fakeness....

And my approach to the situation actually would've been similar to Brandi's... my expectations just would've been different. I just would've came over and casually spoke and went about my goddam business. :uhh: At the end of the day, it wasn't the time or place for that conversation. And Malaysia clearly did not want to talk to her. You look STUPID and pressed.

yea i also see why brandi was hurt too, i would be seeing an old friend act like strangers.

but her behavior completely cancelled out any sympathy she would've gotten, because she being entitled and aggressive over someone that doesn't OWE you shit. and brandi sounds even dumber because you don't know what going on with this girl either. granted she didn't have a death, but she dealing with hard shit as well and you can TELL. she didn't ask or seem to expect you to reach out so why the hell are you pressing her?

basically yall weren't there for EACH OTHER because you weren't speaking. the end. but brandi too busy trynna play VICTIM and that's my issue. girl fuck you.
!!!!!!!! Malaysia doesn't owe you SHIT. :uhh: Y'all are equal players and equally accountable. And that's all Malaysia is trying to say. You could've contacted me, just like you wanted me to contact you. Brandi is so entitled and CHILDISH.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Scott. on May 17, 2022, 10:04:50 AM
The reason why l say that l see both sides of the Brandi and Malaysia issue is because l have the same attitude as the both of them in certain situations.

I think this was Brandi's first time seeing Malaysia who was her best friend in like 3 years, so l guess she was stunned because it seemed like they were strangers. I understood that part because it happened to me when l saw a former bestie for the first time in 5 years and we acted as if we were strangers and l was like "Damn. We didn't even speak to each other." It was like we were never close. But in my case, l kept it moving and kept that same energy.

But on the other hand, l understand Malaysia because when l don't deal with people and I'm far removed from a situation, you're like Casper to me.

Brandi is justified in her feelings being hurt but her approach is unnecessary and gives pressed
Yeah this is how I feel

I understand Brandi but she was doing a lot

and I really feel like she was looking for a fight on the rooftop, her interjecting made no sense, but I think she's hurt and lashing out

STUNNA GOD

Y'all aren't FRIENDS. :uhh: Just acknowledge that you're hurt and want the relationship back. All this picking and looking for a fight, instead of just being vulnerable and expressing your true feelings

Cowboy Nine

There's gotta be something else to this feud tbh. I don't think we're getting the full picture.

Maybe Brandi was pissed that Malaysia was still on the show and she became friends with Shaunie and Devilyn?

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine on May 17, 2022, 01:10:41 PM
There's gotta be something else to this feud tbh. I don't think we're getting the full picture.

Maybe Brandi was pissed that Malaysia was still on the show and she became friends with Shaunie and Devilyn?
And if that's the case, then just SAY that.

:udontlookok:

ophmani

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 17, 2022, 01:12:38 PM

mkbjhgmnbnbkjgjhgkjhgkjhkjh !!!!!!!!

character flaw!

bitch you have a GAGGLE of em  :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: plan_b on May 17, 2022, 01:26:24 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 17, 2022, 01:12:38 PM

mkbjhgmnbnbkjgjhgkjhgkjhkjh !!!!!!!!

character flaw!

bitch you have a GAGGLE of em  :uhh:
NDJSJDJJDJDJNDNDNSNDNNDNDNS

!!!!! The fucking NERVE of this bitch.

STUNNA GOD

Why do I feel like Bambi gonna come back next season so Malaysia can have an ally?

BDNSNNDNSNNDNSDNNSNSNNSNDNDNDNS
S
S

S
S
S
S
S
S
S

S

Gilgamesh.

Hshshs she ain't got shit else to do. but no shade, no shade, I don't think she can afford to move to LA.

Cowboy Nine

May 17, 2022, 01:44:17 PM #759 Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 01:44:28 PM by Nine
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 17, 2022, 01:38:47 PM
Hshshs she ain't got shit else to do. but no shade, no shade, I don't think she can afford to move to LA.
dkjds;ndfadfsdfjlfds

I mean she can just get an Airbnb rental for filming like the rest of gorls on the cast

ophmani

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 17, 2022, 01:31:17 PM

Why do I feel like Bambi gonna come back next season so Malaysia can have an ally?

BDNSNNDNSNNDNSDNNSNSNNSNDNDNDNS
S
S

S
S
S
S
S
S
S

S

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

May 17, 2022, 04:14:45 PM #762 Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 04:22:49 PM by Georgina Sparks
Again.... Say wtf your issue really is so we can move the fuck ON. I think I'm kinda getting sick of Brandi and this one sided "beef" already.

NDNNSDJSNNDNSNNDNENDNSNDNNEDNENDNDND

Cowboy Nine

May 17, 2022, 04:47:55 PM #763 Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 04:51:31 PM by Nine
Ratings are out

517,000 viewers and 0.17 in the demo

lower than last season's premiere