Basketball Wives LA & Orlando: Brandi returns…. Again :overit:

Started by STUNNA GOD, October 10, 2019, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 31, 2022, 01:26:36 PM
I'm torn because zelle is ugly and terrible and I hate him but the way brandi is THIRSTING for any reason to engage with Malaysia is disgusting.  Girl, sit yo amazon built ass back. She wasn't even fckn talking to u. I love that she hit her with that girl stop talking to me.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbbbbbb

The way Brandi just lost her temper in 2 seconds. Mean, surly, and burly self.

Plastic.

i'm a lot of things you don't like, so let's just keep it that way.

:letsmessfag:

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Malay' really got this girl pissed.

Mansion! Living my best life! Basement where?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

this beautiful ass home

:ohwow:

let's see Malaysia post hers

:welllol:

Plastic.

fuck that erica banks looking ass bitch

ophmani

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 31, 2022, 10:43:48 AM
d

i don't think Malaysia brought Zell for Jenn. At all. They've been cool this entire time. On top of that, I think most people forgot that mess even happened. I damn sure did until the flashback. :dead: she ain't worried bout ha.

I think she brought him for Brandi. She knew Brandi would break off her leash and "fume", which would play into the point that she made. She wanted to expose Brandi for not having real beef with Zell and make the argument that Brandi is being fake and putting on a show for the cameras. And it worked.

accckk

SPEAK a bit, bruv

:ohhey:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

and twitter is eating her ass UP

like, do you not know how weak and pathetic when you say the merecmention of her name fumes you out?

like GOR, she literally wants to be left alone and away from you. so if you so done with her as well, why are you so PRESSED ?

its clear she's out to villify laysh' and the fact that its back firing is the ultimate fckn KII

:plzstop:

and malaysia liget didnt bring zelle to start wit JENN, imo. she was def exposing brandi's fake ass. this master ass plan unfolding without a hitch >>>>

the way she went right to jenn's face to dead the mess head on. we stan a real bitch

Plastic.

May 31, 2022, 06:29:50 PM #998 Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 06:30:18 PM by plastic
https://twitter.com/vh1/status/1531697023237271552?

malaysia & this kenya twirl cbccnccccccc

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: plan_b on May 31, 2022, 06:26:58 PM

like, do you not know how weak and pathetic when you say the merecmention of her name fumes you out?

like GOR, she literally wants to be left alone and away from you. so if you so done with her as well, why are you so PRESSED ?

its clear she's out to villify laysh' and the fact that its back firing is the ultimate fckn KII

and malaysia liget didnt bring zelle to start wit JENN, imo. she was def exposing brandi's fake ass. this master ass plan unfolding without a hitch >>>>

the way she went right to jenn's face to dead the mess head on. we stan a real bitch
v

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Nine on May 31, 2022, 06:31:59 PM
Quote from: plan_b on May 31, 2022, 06:26:58 PM

v
CCCCCVVVVVVVBBVvcvbnn

ophmani

vcccvcx not bad breath and the bandwagon brigade

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

May 31, 2022, 09:44:31 PM #1002 Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 09:46:31 PM by Georgina Sparks
Quote from: Nine on May 31, 2022, 05:55:53 PM
this beautiful ass home

:ohwow:

let's see Malaysia post hers

:welllol:
d

She doesn't have to. The SHOW did. That's why Brandi is pissed. :dead:

And didn't need a nigger to co-sign to get it. MULTI-property owning self. LOLZ

Corp.