Basketball Wives LA & Orlando: Brandi returns…. Again :overit:

Started by STUNNA GOD, October 10, 2019, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Except a few dumb Bsource faggots of course 

Cowgirl

I wasn't using Malaysia for the first two episodes bc I thought she was lying and over the show but now that I see that she's really working for that check..
:wellheythere:

STUNNA GOD

Scott.

I'm literally team NOBODY in this whole situation. Both Brandi and Malaysia are getting on my nerves and I'm sick of this storyline at this point.

Brandi's being mad aggressive and pressed and acting as if she can't communicate like a damn ADULT. Anytime Malaysia comes around, she's ready to LASH. Like wtf for? Calm tf down :uhh:.

Malaysia's killing me with this Zell shit. She knew what she was doing when she brought Zell's messy ass to the situation :dead: However, Malaysia should never have to give up her job just because he best friend got fired. That doesn't make sense. But the only issue is, she kept her job, and became a follower/minion to the same girls who said she had no substance. Evelyn, who was the girl who said she wouldn't film if Brandi AND Malaysia were there, but now Malaysia's up their asses.

BUT. Brandi mad at Malaysia over her firing, but yet she's buddy buddy with SHAUNIE, the same bitch that thanked her for HER SERVICES ON NATIONAL TV.

Both of these bitches are weird and exhausting.

Cowboy Nine

June 01, 2022, 11:44:41 AM #1028 Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 11:45:12 AM by Nine
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on June 01, 2022, 10:14:33 AM
Literally EVERYONE is team Malaysia with this.

:plzstop:
everyone!

looking at the ratings, there's only about 30 people watching this mess

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Scott. on June 01, 2022, 11:43:30 AM
I'm literally team NOBODY in this whole situation. Both Brandi and Malaysia are getting on my nerves and I'm sick of this storyline at this point.

Brandi's being mad aggressive and pressed and acting as if she can't communicate like a damn ADULT. Anytime Malaysia comes around, she's ready to LASH. Like wtf for? Calm tf down :uhh:.

Malaysia's killing me with this Zell shit. She knew what she was doing when she brought Zell's messy ass to the situation :dead: However, Malaysia should never have to give up her job just because he best friend got fired. That doesn't make sense. But the only issue is, she kept her job, and became a follower/minion to the same girls who said she had no substance. Evelyn, who was the girl who said she wouldn't film if Brandi AND Malaysia were there, but now Malaysia's up their asses.

BUT. Brandi mad at Malaysia over her firing, but yet she's buddy buddy with SHAUNIE, the same bitch that thanked her for HER SERVICES ON NATIONAL TV.

Both of these bitches are weird and exhausting.
This is exactly how I feel

Preach King!

Cowboy Nine

Hopefully they move on from this Brandi and Malaysia mess quickly, I want to see the other feuds

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on June 01, 2022, 11:47:34 AM
Hopefully they move on from this Brandi and Malaysia mess quickly, I want to see the other feuds

STUNNA GOD

None of the other feuds seem that interesting to me tbh. It's just Brooke foaming at the mouth. 

Brooke vs Sistas
Brooke vs Jack
Brooke vs Malaysia? 

im starting to question if the Brooke n Malaysia thing even happened. 

STUNNA GOD

And I feel like we're about to see less of Malaysia after this point. It looks like she goes on Duffey's bday trip and that's basically it.