Man, I feel so bad for my friend!

Started by Good Morning Gorgeous, December 25, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Good Morning Gorgeous

December 25, 2019, 03:27:32 PM Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 03:29:01 PM by mylogistics
After 8 years married to his wife she decided to pack her shit and disappear! She straight ghosted him...not answering his calls or text messages. I've never seen this man hurt like this and I'm struggling to help him make sense of it all.

What mature adult just straight ghost a significant other? It's so sad!

Aalumeci.

Vonc2002

There's more to this story. A woman most likely don't pack up and leave her life for just nothing 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 25, 2019, 03:29:01 PM
what did he do to her

To my knowledge...nothing. She just gave him a huge birthday celebration and went above and beyond to announce her love for him and his uncanny ability to love her unconditionally.

Even if there was something to based her decision to exist, I can't imagine an adult incapable of having a mature conversation about parting ways. I've known these individuals since high school and this is the most bizarre news to me.

LOONA.

December 25, 2019, 03:34:15 PM #4 Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 03:35:16 PM by LOONA.
You sitting here feeling sorry for your friend but not even considering how outlandish this situation sounds. Clearly he's not telling you everything.     

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 03:31:01 PM
There's more to this story. A woman most likely don't pack up and leave her life for just nothing

Of course outsiders are only witnesses to what the parties involved want them to see, but I'm thinking it's another man. I just can't say that to him.

Gilgamesh.

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: LOONA. on December 25, 2019, 03:34:15 PM
You sitting here feeling sorry for your friend but not even considering how outlandish this situation sounds. Clearly he's not telling you everything.     

I still feel sorry for him. No matter how bizarre the shit sounds, I see him hurting and this negro is not the one to cry and show his emotions.

Cowgirl

I've always wondered what goes through the mind's of people who can just pack and suddenly leave certain situations like that.

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 25, 2019, 03:37:04 PM
Was he beating her?

Hell no!  :dead:

I've reached out to her and I'm sure she'll respond to me. I'm thinking it's because of her unauthentic feelings and wanting out. She has always been known to run from situations because she cannot deal with uncomfortable discussions. I'm my heart I feel it's just because she truly wanted out and didn't know how communicate it knowledge he would fight for his marriage.

Good Morning Gorgeous

December 25, 2019, 03:44:24 PM #10 Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 03:45:13 PM by mylogistics
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 25, 2019, 03:39:37 PM
I've always wondered what goes through the mind's of people who can just pack and suddenly leave certain situations like that.

I just think it's so wrong to ghost anyone! You want out...have an adult discussion and leave. If it's an physically abusive situation than I could understand it.

Vonc2002

Well tell us what she said when/if she responds to you.  Sumn in the milk aint clean
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 03:55:08 PM
Well tell us what she said when/if she responds to you.  Sumn in the milk aint clean
ndnfnfccccx

Get to the bottom of it King!

Kalifornia.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Have you tried sleeping with him?

It may provide .... temporary support.