Man, I feel so bad for my friend!

Started by Good Morning Gorgeous, December 25, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 03:38:26 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on December 25, 2019, 03:34:15 PM
You sitting here feeling sorry for your friend but not even considering how outlandish this situation sounds. Clearly he's not telling you everything.     

I still feel sorry for him. No matter how bizarre the shit sounds, I see him hurting and this negro is not the one to cry and show his emotions.
:disgusted:

🦚

As i said before I don't understand why the need for closure (from someone else) eats y'all up.

As long as the world is still spinning I can pump the fuck on.

And as for the ghosting thing. When I'm done I'm done...there's really no need for us to ever have another conversation.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on December 25, 2019, 04:08:38 PM
Have you tried sleeping with him?

It may provide .... temporary support.

No. My shoulder and ear is all I can give him.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 04:17:13 PM

I know bby, I know
But giving him a hard dick or a warm ass is better tbh

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 03:55:08 PM
Well tell us what she said when/if she responds to you.  Sumn in the milk aint clean

She did respond. Basically, she knows it was a cowardly move on her part but she was fed up of the constant arguments they had behind closed doors. She felt they've lost their ability to communicate. An argument they had yesterday was the final straw for her. Her reasoning for ghosting is she felt having a conversation would just repeat the cycle. She cried because she feels like shit but she wants no additional communication with him.

So, basically it's failed communication and IMO that does not warrant the exit she gave a man she's been with for 15 years and married for 8. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 04:23:59 PM
Well tell us what she said when/if she responds to you.  Sumn in the milk aint clean

She did respond. Basically, she knows it was a cowardly move on her part but she was fed up of the constant arguments they had behind closed doors. She felt they've lost their ability to communicate. An argument they had yesterday was the final straw for her. Her reasoning for ghosting is she felt having a conversation would just repeat the cycle. She cried because she feels like shit but she wants no additional communication with him.

So, basically it's failed communication and IMO that does not warrant the exit she gave a man she's been with for 15 years and married for 8. 🤦🏽‍♂️
🤦🏾‍♂️

Ok, just tell me now

Does this story have or WILL this story have anything sexual in nature? Cause ......

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on December 25, 2019, 04:20:30 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 04:17:13 PM

I know bby, I know
But giving him a hard dick or a warm ass is better tbh

Yes, I agree but with him I could never! He's like my brother and I'm not into that West Virginia shit.  :plzstop:

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on December 25, 2019, 04:25:40 PM

🤦🏾‍♂️

Ok, just tell me now

Does this story have or WILL this story have anything sexual in nature? Cause ......

I just burst out laughing!  :plzstop:

No, that's the end of the story. Nothing sexual that will raise your flag.

Vonc2002

Well with all due respect,  u aren't privy to all their mess and if she felt like this was the only way then so be it.  Basically you want her to sit and argue more with a nigga she's leaving because she's tired of arguing. Ultimately,  she's really only responsible for her happiness and she clearly wasn't happy.  I applaud her.  He'll get over it.  If they don't have kids then she really doesn't owe him too much more imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 04:29:24 PM

Well with all due respect,  u aren't privy to all their mess and if she felt like this was the only way then so be it.  Basically you want her to sit and argue more with a nigga she's leaving because she's tired of arguing. Ultimately,  she's really only responsible for her happiness and she clearly wasn't happy.  I applaud her.  He'll get over it.  If they don't have kids then she really doesn't owe him too much more imo

Bingo
——————///——————-

LOONA.

It's her marriage, not yours. and if you think one conversation gives you insight on 8 years of their marriage then you're a fool.

But you were a fool from the start for automatically taking his side.       

Ma Lo

He was happy but she wasn't ..  not for a long time... 

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 04:29:24 PM

I respect your opinion, but definitely disagree. Unfortunately, when you have a commitment (til death due us part) having an adult conversation to separate is owed. They have three kids, but besides those rascals it's just out of respect for what was built.

🦚

What the hell is a conversation going to accomplish?
——————///——————-

Good Morning Gorgeous