Man, I feel so bad for my friend!

Started by Good Morning Gorgeous, December 25, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 25, 2019, 04:35:00 PM
What the hell is a conversation going to accomplish?

Right, especially after 8 years of failed communication.  :kii:     

🦚

Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 04:35:45 PM

How old are you?

Old enough to know when it's time to move on.

"Till death do us part" is it the fucking mediaeval times?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on December 25, 2019, 04:36:50 PM

!! Kwee gave all she could give and was done arguing with the same ole nigga about the same ole shit.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 25, 2019, 04:37:08 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 04:35:45 PM

How old are you?

Old enough to know when it's time to move on.

"Till death do us part" is it the fucking mediaeval times?

I guess we all just process situations differently. I can understand your view, but mine is opposite.

Vonc2002

December 25, 2019, 04:44:25 PM #34 Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 04:45:19 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 25, 2019, 04:38:29 PM

!! Kwee gave all she could give and was done arguing with the same ole nigga about the same ole shit.
Sorry but I agree. Mylo, u sound silly.  U said if it was abuse then u would understand her running out,  but ur aware that abuse isn't just physical.  It's emotional and mental as well.  How dare u try to obligate her to another "conversation" when she literally told u that's the reason why she couldn't take and had to dash in the middle of the Damn night.  Ur minimalizing what she went thru because she wasn't beat but CLEARLY it was pretty deep.  U really think a woman is just packing up shit and leaving like a thief in the night and something so simple as a conversation would help to clarify and amicably end things? Think critically nigga :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

If his friend has the same caveman logic I see why sis got the fck owt.     

fedswatchin

I don't think most ppl are equipped to be in a relationship and some ppl find that shit out within a couple weeks of dating. Sometimes it takes years. Ppl lie about they feelings

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 04:23:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 03:55:08 PM
Well tell us what she said when/if she responds to you.  Sumn in the milk aint clean

She did respond. Basically, she knows it was a cowardly move on her part but she was fed up of the constant arguments they had behind closed doors. She felt they've lost their ability to communicate. An argument they had yesterday was the final straw for her. Her reasoning for ghosting is she felt having a conversation would just repeat the cycle. She cried because she feels like shit but she wants no additional communication with him.

So, basically it's failed communication and IMO that does not warrant the exit she gave a man she's been with for 15 years and married for 8. 🤦🏽‍♂️
I figured this was the case. Sometimes you're just in too deep and don't know how to exit because trying to explain will just suck you back in.

fedswatchin

Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 25, 2019, 04:14:02 PM
As i said before I don't understand why the need for closure (from someone else) eats y'all up.

As long as the world is still spinning I can pump the fuck on.

And as for the ghosting thing. When I'm done I'm done...there's really no need for us to ever have another conversation.
not everybody is desensitized to everything like most of you faggots are

Vonc2002

December 25, 2019, 04:57:13 PM #41 Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 04:57:34 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 25, 2019, 04:55:23 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 04:23:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 03:55:08 PM
Well tell us what she said when/if she responds to you.  Sumn in the milk aint clean

She did respond. Basically, she knows it was a cowardly move on her part but she was fed up of the constant arguments they had behind closed doors. She felt they've lost their ability to communicate. An argument they had yesterday was the final straw for her. Her reasoning for ghosting is she felt having a conversation would just repeat the cycle. She cried because she feels like shit but she wants no additional communication with him.

So, basically it's failed communication and IMO that does not warrant the exit she gave a man she's been with for 15 years and married for 8. 🤦🏽‍♂️
I figured this was the case. Sometimes you're just in too deep and don't know how to exit because trying to explain will just suck you back in.
Kwee didn't want this nigga beggin for another chance. The fact that they have 3 kids and she said she never wants to speak to him again.  She's talked tf OUT!

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 04:44:25 PM

Sorry but I agree. Mylo, u sound silly.  U said if it was abuse then u would understand her running out,  but ur aware that abuse isn't just physical.  It's emotional and mental as well.  How dare u try to obligate her to another "conversation" when she literally told u that's the reason why she couldn't take and had to dash in the middle of the Damn night.  Ur minimalizing what she went thru because she wasn't beat but CLEARLY it was pretty deep.  U really think a woman is just packing up shit and leaving like a thief in the night and something so simple as a conversation would help to clarify and amicably end things? Think critically nigga :dead:

Again, I respect your view on the situation but my opinion still stands.

fedswatchin

I don't believe in monogamy. I can think for myself unlike a lot of dumb Americans lol

fedswatchin

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on December 25, 2019, 04:20:30 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 04:17:13 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on December 25, 2019, 04:08:38 PM
Have you tried sleeping with him?

It may provide .... temporary support.

No. My shoulder and ear is all I can give him.
I know bby, I know
But giving him a hard dick or a warm ass is better tbh
:plzstop:

So on brand for u