Man, I feel so bad for my friend!

Started by Good Morning Gorgeous, December 25, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: First Class on December 25, 2019, 04:57:10 PM
Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 25, 2019, 04:14:02 PM
As i said before I don't understand why the need for closure (from someone else) eats y'all up.

As long as the world is still spinning I can pump the fuck on.

And as for the ghosting thing. When I'm done I'm done...there's really no need for us to ever have another conversation.
not everybody is desensitized to everything like most of you faggots are

It's called loving yourself toots.

Life is waaaay too short to do anything that makes you unhappy.

And sorry not sorry...but i will never be one of y'all that loses themselves in a relationship.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 25, 2019, 04:55:23 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 04:23:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 03:55:08 PM
Well tell us what she said when/if she responds to you.  Sumn in the milk aint clean

She did respond. Basically, she knows it was a cowardly move on her part but she was fed up of the constant arguments they had behind closed doors. She felt they've lost their ability to communicate. An argument they had yesterday was the final straw for her. Her reasoning for ghosting is she felt having a conversation would just repeat the cycle. She cried because she feels like shit but she wants no additional communication with him.

So, basically it's failed communication and IMO that does not warrant the exit she gave a man she's been with for 15 years and married for 8. 🤦🏽‍♂️
I figured this was the case. Sometimes you're just in too deep and don't know how to exit because trying to explain will just suck you back in.

Knowing these two very well...this is exactly the case. Even talking to her today and previous conversations over the years it was always understood that she can't deal with situations. She watches too much Hallmark...

Cowgirl

December 25, 2019, 05:02:14 PM #47 Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 05:03:31 PM by TinaSnow
Quote from: First Class on December 25, 2019, 04:58:17 PM
I don't believe in monogamy
I would hope not, who's gonna remain monogamous with your wide ass?

Cowgirl

Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 05:01:12 PM
Well tell us what she said when/if she responds to you.  Sumn in the milk aint clean

She did respond. Basically, she knows it was a cowardly move on her part but she was fed up of the constant arguments they had behind closed doors. She felt they've lost their ability to communicate. An argument they had yesterday was the final straw for her. Her reasoning for ghosting is she felt having a conversation would just repeat the cycle. She cried because she feels like shit but she wants no additional communication with him.

So, basically it's failed communication and IMO that does not warrant the exit she gave a man she's been with for 15 years and married for 8. 🤦🏽‍♂️
I figured this was the case. Sometimes you're just in too deep and don't know how to exit because trying to explain will just suck you back in.

Knowing these two very well...this is exactly the case. Even talking to her today and previous conversations over the years it was always understood that she can't deal with situations. She watches too much Hallmark...
I'm kind of inspired tbh. Kwee said enough is enough!

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 25, 2019, 04:59:44 PM
Quote from: First Class on December 25, 2019, 04:57:10 PM
Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 25, 2019, 04:14:02 PM
As i said before I don't understand why the need for closure (from someone else) eats y'all up.

As long as the world is still spinning I can pump the fuck on.

And as for the ghosting thing. When I'm done I'm done...there's really no need for us to ever have another conversation.
not everybody is desensitized to everything like most of you faggots are

It's called loving yourself toots.

Life is waaaay too short to do anything that makes you unhappy.

And sorry not sorry...but i will never be one of y'all that loses themselves in a relationship.

The crazy shit is I TOTALLY understand what you are saying and wish it was that simple for everyone. Closure is needed for a lot of individuals (including me) and especially after so much time has been spent with one individual. It's not that simple for some to walk away.

Cowgirl

And on CHRISTMAS? That's how a bad bitch breaks up.

:heyddy:

Vonc2002

December 25, 2019, 05:05:25 PM #51 Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 05:11:25 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 25, 2019, 05:04:15 PM

On her Tina Turner shit. I love a strong ass woman. RUN Kwee! RUN!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 05:05:25 PM

On her Tina Turner shit. I love a strong was woman. RUN Kwee! RUN!

I'll keep you all posted if she eventually RUNS back home. My gut tells me she will.

fedswatchin

Running away is weak. It's like childish. She looks weak to me

Sounds like she got tired of losing arguments

Navyman

This reminds me of that Tyler Perry movie for some reason when ol girl ran off and was tired of her old dude and was looking for excitment and ran into that nigga with aids and caught the package and tried to come back and King said nope.

Vonc2002

Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 05:07:05 PM

On her Tina Turner shit. I love a strong was woman. RUN Kwee! RUN!

I'll keep you all posted if she eventually RUNS back home. My gut tells me she will.
She probably will.  Women are stupid when a man is involved

Cowgirl

On her Tina Turner shit. I love a strong ass woman. RUN Kwee! RUN!
!!!

Something tells me the grass won't be greener for her on the other side but I'm living for this runaway mess!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Navyman on December 25, 2019, 05:10:54 PM
This reminds me of that Tyler Perry movie for some reason when ol girl ran off and was tired of her old dude and was looking for excitment and ran into that nigga with aids and caught the package and tried to come back and King said nope.
:omgwatshappening:

And not Tyler giving Ghan AIDS too. :dead: