Man, I feel so bad for my friend!

Started by Good Morning Gorgeous, December 25, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Navyman on December 25, 2019, 05:10:54 PM
This reminds me of that Tyler Perry movie for some reason when ol girl ran off and was tired of her old dude and was looking for excitment and ran into that nigga with aids and caught the package and tried to come back and King said nope.

Gosh, I hope this is not the case. I love them both and wish them happiness. They have a lot of good history and it sucks to see her temporarily walk away because of a tantrum. I'll pray for their healing and repair if that's what God has in the cards.

Cowboy Nine

This sounds like the plot of House of Payne.

Maybe she's a crackhead.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: First Class on December 25, 2019, 05:09:27 PM
Running away is weak. It's like childish. She looks weak to me

Sounds like she got tired of losing arguments
its FAR from weak to leave.  :dead: what's weak is staying in situations where you're unhappy. This life is entirely short and there is no afterlife. This.is.it.

Move on no matter how many times you have to.

Kaeli.

December 25, 2019, 05:21:23 PM #63 Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 05:22:04 PM by She Is Coming.
Most of the time when women leave a relationship mess they mentally checked out ages ago

Navyman

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 25, 2019, 05:12:50 PM
This reminds me of that Tyler Perry movie for some reason when ol girl ran off and was tired of her old dude and was looking for excitment and ran into that nigga with aids and caught the package and tried to come back and King said nope.
:omgwatshappening:

And not Tyler giving Ghan AIDS too. :dead:
He did?  :uhh: I don't  remember  that, I thought Bran was the happy ever after for the good guy

Navyman

Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 05:15:56 PM

Gosh, I hope this is not the case. I love them both and wish them happiness. They have a lot of good history and it sucks to see her temporarily walk away because of a tantrum. I'll pray for their healing and repair if that's what God has in the cards.
Not saying something serve as aids(possibly), but if what your saying is accurate. The grass may not be as green as she may think on the other side.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Darius Arias. on December 25, 2019, 05:20:53 PM

its FAR from weak to leave.  :dead: what's weak is staying in situations where you're unhappy. This life is entirely short and there is no afterlife. This.is.it.

Talisa aint ever been in a relationship so you'll have to excuse him :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KingDavid

So they have 3 kids and she plans to never talk to this nigga again  :dead: :plzstop: What a fucking goofy ass woman! How the hell are they going to co parent with no communication  :dead: the fucking audacity is mind blowing  :dead: :kii: What a bitch  :uhh:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 05:24:46 PM

!!!

Selfish? Absolutely, but definitely not weak.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 25, 2019, 05:26:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 05:24:46 PM

!!!

Selfish? Absolutely, but definitely not weak.
Yup!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

That's fine but to just up and leave without SAYING "this is the last time" or w/e is weak. People rationally distance themself from ppl all the time. Pullin this after 15 years of being together says a lot about her character.

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Quote from: KingDavid on December 25, 2019, 05:26:10 PM
So they have 3 kids and she plans to never talk to this nigga again  :dead: :plzstop: What a fucking goofy ass woman! How the hell are they going to co parent with no communication  :dead: the fucking audacity is mind blowing  :dead: :kii: What a bitch  :uhh:
She been lying to herself for years in regards to how she feels about that man. That alone shows how weak minded a person is

Vonc2002

Good Morning Gorgeous

December 25, 2019, 05:46:12 PM #74 Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 05:46:55 PM by mylogistics
I'm at his place now waiting for him to pack a bag. I've invited him to crash at my house for the rest of the week to rebalance a little while the kids will stay at his parents in the interim. Looking at these family photos, including the Christmas collage taken a couple of weeks ago, and I'm actually becoming angry at her...on fucking Christmas??? Really??? So sad...

He's truly broken.  :'( :'( :'(