Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Off The Wall.

Did you see how The Bloodline imloded?  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  Jimmy super kicked the fuck out of Roman's head....

Off The Wall.

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2023, 10:53:48 PM
Quote from: Off The Wall. on May 27, 2023, 07:55:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2023, 05:13:12 PM
Quote from: Off The Wall. on May 27, 2023, 05:11:53 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2023, 03:18:01 PM
Quote from: pCj on May 27, 2023, 02:59:07 PMn

Fags, ELITEa actually had a reign this year and the first female LEGEND to do so. The only reason it ended is because your flip fave got pinned by HIV Morgan doing her best Trish cosplay  :supluv:
v

Bby, you know Trish intentionally got herself pinned and attacked LATEa backstage prior to the match just to get in Yucks head. :plzstop:
Not too much on Becky....Let's not do this tonight.
nbbbbbbbnnnnnn

You know I always come for Fire Crotch. Did you see Zoey's big ass help Trish. Kinda reminds me of Tyson Tomko.
I never used Zoey at all.. She should've stayed her bad built ass in NXT. Becky is gonna get both of them.
nnnnnnnnnbsbsssfssfsf

Not too much on Zoe', King. I'm glad they turned her heel. I was waiting on it to happen. I have my eyes on Cora Jade and Roxanne a bit. Oh and Nikkita thick self too.

Did you see Asuka finally snatch that belt from BLANDair? :feelinmyself:

The fans on Twitter are fuming. :plzstop:
Zoey has been a heel for a while now since before she left NXT. I prefer her as a heel because as a babyface she was boring as fuck. But she's still bad built. I'm so glad that Asuka beat that braid wearing bitch. Did you see how Rhea obliterated Nattie? :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop: that match was 64 seconds long.

como la whore

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1662447311430074372

:plzstop:

happy birthday Nattie! our gift to you is you'll get to be in a squash match on live ppv. we love you so much! :hehe:

como la whore

and the comments with people complaining  :kii:

Nattie  deserves better!
she should leave!
did her so dirty!

I'd say Natalya is pretty damn comfy where she is. She's always put in matches she has no business in and her husband is a producer for the women's matches

a dream job tbh  :kii:

it also tickles me how her "fans" still can't admit that the woman has zero charisma and star quality after 500 years in the WWE.

she's such a non factor and that will never change.

but yeah happy birthday!  :popeyes:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Off The Wall. on May 27, 2023, 11:20:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2023, 10:53:48 PM
Quote from: Off The Wall. on May 27, 2023, 07:55:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2023, 05:13:12 PM
Quote from: Off The Wall. on May 27, 2023, 05:11:53 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2023, 03:18:01 PM
Quote from: pCj on May 27, 2023, 02:59:07 PMn

Fags, ELITEa actually had a reign this year and the first female LEGEND to do so. The only reason it ended is because your flip fave got pinned by HIV Morgan doing her best Trish cosplay  :supluv:
v

Bby, you know Trish intentionally got herself pinned and attacked LATEa backstage prior to the match just to get in Yucks head. :plzstop:
Not too much on Becky....Let's not do this tonight.
nbbbbbbbnnnnnn

You know I always come for Fire Crotch. Did you see Zoey's big ass help Trish. Kinda reminds me of Tyson Tomko.
I never used Zoey at all.. She should've stayed her bad built ass in NXT. Becky is gonna get both of them.
nnnnnnnnnbsbsssfssfsf

Not too much on Zoe', King. I'm glad they turned her heel. I was waiting on it to happen. I have my eyes on Cora Jade and Roxanne a bit. Oh and Nikkita thick self too.

Did you see Asuka finally snatch that belt from BLANDair? :feelinmyself:

The fans on Twitter are fuming. :plzstop:
Zoey has been a heel for a while now since before she left NXT. I prefer her as a heel because as a babyface she was boring as fuck. But she's still bad built. I'm so glad that Asuka beat that braid wearing bitch. Did you see how Rhea obliterated Nattie? :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop: that match was 64 seconds long.
ndbnnvcncncncncnxn

And they had that squash match on her birthday, like who signed off on that? Just retire this bitch already and make her become a trainer at the PC. Tired of this botched face wounded creature.

https://twitter.com/revans0620/status/1662532846240796672

Poor little girl..sorry, but I can't help but to laugh. I remember being pissed as a kid when my favorite superstar lost a match, but never this deep. :dead: :dead:  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on May 28, 2023, 10:58:43 AMand the comments with people complaining  :kii:

Nattie  deserves better!
she should leave!
did her so dirty!

I'd say Natalya is pretty damn comfy where she is. She's always put in matches she has no business in and her husband is a producer for the women's matches

it also tickles me how her "fans" still can't admit that the woman has zero charisma and star quality after 500 years in the WWE.

nnnnbbbbbbbbbbbb

Useless, pathetic self. Just put her out of her misery already. She had more charisma and personality on Total Divas than she does in the ring. Remember how she stormed backstage after her match with Naomi and ran to the women's locker room after she peed on herself? :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Can the Bloodline just gang rape me already??? DAMN!!!!

Oh and add their cousin Dwayne Johnson in the mix too. :ohwow:

:giveittomeddy: 🚂🚂🚂

M-Rocka

Quote from: Off The Wall. on May 27, 2023, 11:06:39 PMDid you see how The Bloodline imloded?  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  Jimmy super kicked the fuck out of Roman's head....
Jimmy was sooo HOT!!!!!!  :oof:

como la whore

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 28, 2023, 03:51:24 PM
Quote from: como la whore on May 28, 2023, 10:58:43 AMand the comments with people complaining  :kii:

Nattie  deserves better!
she should leave!
did her so dirty!

nnnnbbbbbbbbbbbb

Useless, pathetic self. Just put her out of her misery already. She had more charisma and personality on Total Divas than she does in the ring. Remember how she stormed backstage after her match with Naomi and ran to the women's locker room after she peed on herself? :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

I wish I could find that episode of Total Divas when TJ was on the couch and Nattie walked in the room in some lingerie I guess trying to turn on her husband and he was just like  :holdupguys:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on May 28, 2023, 08:11:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 28, 2023, 03:51:24 PM

Nattie  deserves better!
she should leave!
did her so dirty!

nnnnbbbbbbbbbbbb

I wish I could find that episode of Total Divas when TJ was on the couch and Nattie walked in the room in some lingerie I guess trying to turn on her husband and he was just like  :holdupguys:

nnmmnbbbnnnn

Cringey self. Nothing about her exudes sexy. I need for you to find that clip too! :plzstop:  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on May 28, 2023, 08:05:19 PMhttps://twitter.com/CrispyWrestle/status/1662972885797945345

someone needs to wheel him to the retirement home before he kills someone  :hmph:
OMG, I hope he's okay. Him and his brother have been wrestling for over 30 years, it's time for them to retire. I remember sometime last year or the year before, Matt Hardy fell on his head on concrete at a AEW PPV.

:shook:

como la whore

damn the Jeff clip got snatched down  :plzstop: here's some fan footage

https://twitter.com/DaLoneWolf97/status/1662978790962675713

was he drunk again  :disgusted:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on May 29, 2023, 11:54:20 AM

ssdddffdddddddfdddd

Sex kitten! Trish Stratus! T&A!

He looks so uninterested and displeased. Nattie is just not cute, at fucking all.

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:
 :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop: