Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 14, 2018, 08:26:59 PM
Sasha and Barely are slated to make history at in New Orleans. Being the first women to wrestle at Wrestlemania without a women?s title on the line. They need to just turn Sasha heel already. This slow burner turn is late.
Oh she's definitely going to turn after what happened on Monday. Bayley left her high and dry after she saved Bayley's ass last Monday. Nia has become a face now and she's going to kill Alexa at Wrestlemania. Especially after what Alexa did on Monday. I can't believe that they turned her face though. I wasn't expecting that at all.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 15, 2018, 12:36:19 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 14, 2018, 08:26:59 PM
Sasha and Barely are slated to make history at in New Orleans. Being the first women to wrestle at Wrestlemania without a women?s title on the line. They need to just turn Sasha heel already. This slow burner turn is late.
Oh she's definitely going to turn after what happened on Monday. Bayley left her high and dry after she saved Bayley's ass last Monday. Nia has become a face now and she's going to kill Alexa at Wrestlemania. Especially after what Alexa did on Monday. I can't believe that they turned her face though. I wasn't expecting that at all.
I was definitely anticipating 'lexa turning just because of her interaction with Big Daddy Braun. Ever since they announced last January that Sash' was turning heel, I was anticipating it.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 15, 2018, 12:33:18 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 14, 2018, 08:25:15 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 14, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
Side note: Did y?all see wtf The Bludgeon Brothers did to The New Day and The Usos on Sunday and they continued on Smackdown last night. I was like wtf :uhh:
OMG, my USO?s :'( :'(

I?ll heal Jey properly.
:ohwow:
Both of them are hurt now. And all three members of The New Day got hurt too. Man The Bludgeon Brothers decimated Jimmy and Big E on Smackdown. I was like wtf :uhh: I have a feeling it's going to be The New Day & The Uso's teaming up to take on The Bludgeon Brothers at Wrestlemania.
Well I'll be backstage ready to console the twins with whatever they need possible.:howfestive:

But how many times are Erick & Luke going to be repackaged? I hope this lasts longer than Emma and her 20 split personalities.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on March 14, 2018, 10:27:00 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 14, 2018, 07:35:31 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 14, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 14, 2018, 03:58:10 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 14, 2018, 03:51:14 PM
I low key kind of want Charlotte to break Asuka?s streak. Because she?s been toting that shit around for far too long. I definitely want Nia to fuck both Alexa and Mickie up. Mickie has no room to talk because she should remember the whole Piggy James situation. smh
Michelle: Sorry Piggy James, we warned you! Lolz! :dead:

:plzstop: This is still funny as fuck
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop: :plzstop:

Phil or Cody, can one of you please make this a gif of the piggy james nose wink?

KLS;BGJSDFGHS'AGLHG'LSDHGSDLG

como la whore

https://twitter.com/divadirt/status/974368029982081024

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/974363611245129728

not Moolah shaking the table from beyond the grave. this problematic queen  :omgwatshappening:

for those unaware, there was going to be a women's battle royal at Wrestlemania and it was going to be named after Moolah. But after this became public knowledge, there was a firestorm. People were pissed.

Like I mentioned before, Moolah wasn't the nicest person. You can google the stuff she did yourself but yeah. The heat was getting so bad that the WWE decided to drop Moolah's name entirely.

it's.....interesting  :mmyulost:

and I have some thoughts on this but I'll keep them to myself for now.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on March 15, 2018, 03:59:38 PM
https://twitter.com/divadirt/status/974368029982081024

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/974363611245129728

not Moolah shaking the table from beyond the grave. this problematic queen  :omgwatshappening:

for those unaware, there was going to be a women's battle royal at Wrestlemania and it was going to be named after Moolah. But after this became public knowledge, there was a firestorm. People were pissed.

Like I mentioned before, Moolah wasn't the nicest person. You can google the stuff she did yourself but yeah. The heat was getting so bad that the WWE decided to drop Moolah's name entirely.

it's.....interesting  :mmyulost:

Welp...so long.

pCj

v

Don't stop at Mool', keep them ALL

pCj

But yeah, the whole thing is disgusting and I hate that WWE makes it VERY aware that their moral compass is tied to the likelihood of gaining/losing sponsors and PR.

Because I'm sure they were well aware of Moolah's past, but predicted that the positive PR from Women's Revolution would outweigh any Moolah backlash :dead:

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on March 15, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
v

my thoughts are here to STAY, fag. Just like that aids in your blood.

pCj

Quote from: chula. on March 15, 2018, 04:50:01 PM
Quote from: pCj on March 15, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
v

my thoughts are here to STAY, fag. Just like that aids in your blood.

Stratusphere Yoga sure the fuck was NOT, though.

pCj

como la whore

dfsssssssssssssssss
queen stepped away and decided to focus on being a mother, with the arrival of her 2nd child.

is Lita still sleeping on the ground

MelMel

pCj

Quote from: chula. on March 15, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
dfsssssssssssssssss
queen stepped away and decided to focus on being a mother, with the arrival of her 2nd child.

is Lita still sleeping on the ground

b

this welfare cheat. A 2nd child won't cover the mortgage payments for her rub and tug studio.