Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 27, 2018, 08:06:46 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 27, 2018, 07:19:24 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 27, 2018, 04:25:42 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 27, 2018, 04:14:38 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 27, 2018, 06:04:42 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 27, 2018, 12:52:49 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 26, 2018, 10:19:38 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 26, 2018, 10:01:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 26, 2018, 09:54:09 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 26, 2018, 09:44:31 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 26, 2018, 09:39:58 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 23, 2018, 11:02:29 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 21, 2018, 05:57:14 PM
I seriously hate their creative team. I?m ready for Sasha to just turn heel already, I want Nia to be champ, I want Piggy James to lose 10 lbs., I want Mandy Rose to go solo, I want Paige gone, Bayley still ain?t cute, LATEa is washed up, Trish is STILL queen, Ruby Riott needs to turn on the Riott Squad, Asuka?s streak needs to be broken, etc...
It?s going to happen. Rumor has it that Asuka?s streak will get broken at Wrestlemania by Charlotte Flair, Nia will become champ, and Sasha will turn heel on Monday. Riott Squad and Absolution are supposed to break up either during Mania or afterwards.
That?s why I love when you spill tea Jay. I saw a source that Asuka?s streak was going to break either at Summer Slam or at Survivor Series. I?m just ready for Sasha to turn heel. Barely would suck as a heel tbh, she?ll still get a crowd pop reaction.

As far as Absolution and Riott Squad is concerned, do you know who?s turning on who?
Sasha turned heel tonight... Bayley tried it and got that ass handed to her and Nia called Alexa a bitch (they attempted to bleep it out but didn't catch it in time  :plzstop:) as far as Riott Squad, Ruby is going to turn on Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan will be caught in the crossfire. As far as Absolution is concerned rumors is pointing at Mandy being the one to turn on Paige and the other girl.
:stressed::stressed::stressed:
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
I just...

There's other tea regarding The Shield too. Dean is going to be the one to turn on Roman and Seth. That's going to happen sometime after Summerslam though and Shelton Benjamin will turn on Chad Gable at some point too.  :plzstop:
JAY, ALL THIS TEA YOU?RE SPILLING!!!!!

Thank You Sis! :stressed:

There?s tons of other tea as well. Including a possible four horsewomen of WWE vs. four hoursewomen of MMA match that could possibly happen either at Summerslam or Survivor Series. Plus Money In The Bank and Backlash are going to be dual brand PPVs too.
I don't know how that's going to go with Sasha and Barely feuding. Wait so is Baron Corbin going to get called up from NXT? I know she's feuding with Ember Moon.
Yeah Shayna could get called up soon. Ember is due to drop her belt to her at NXT Takeover: New Orleans and possibly debut after Mania.
Seriously Jay, why the hell aren?t you working for WWE sis?!?!?
I?m not sure. Hell, Vince needs to let Triple H take over completely because look at what he?s done with NXT and now 205 Live. I can?t wait to see Cedric and Mustafa have that classic match at Wrestlemania. Ugh. I?m tempted to see if there?s anymore tickets left since New Orleans is only like 7 hours away from Dallas. :stressed:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 28, 2018, 12:51:13 AM
I seriously hate their creative team. I?m ready for Sasha to just turn heel already, I want Nia to be champ, I want Piggy James to lose 10 lbs., I want Mandy Rose to go solo, I want Paige gone, Bayley still ain?t cute, LATEa is washed up, Trish is STILL queen, Ruby Riott needs to turn on the Riott Squad, Asuka?s streak needs to be broken, etc...
It?s going to happen. Rumor has it that Asuka?s streak will get broken at Wrestlemania by Charlotte Flair, Nia will become champ, and Sasha will turn heel on Monday. Riott Squad and Absolution are supposed to break up either during Mania or afterwards.
That?s why I love when you spill tea Jay. I saw a source that Asuka?s streak was going to break either at Summer Slam or at Survivor Series. I?m just ready for Sasha to turn heel. Barely would suck as a heel tbh, she?ll still get a crowd pop reaction.

As far as Absolution and Riott Squad is concerned, do you know who?s turning on who?
Sasha turned heel tonight... Bayley tried it and got that ass handed to her and Nia called Alexa a bitch (they attempted to bleep it out but didn't catch it in time  :plzstop:) as far as Riott Squad, Ruby is going to turn on Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan will be caught in the crossfire. As far as Absolution is concerned rumors is pointing at Mandy being the one to turn on Paige and the other girl.
I just...

There's other tea regarding The Shield too. Dean is going to be the one to turn on Roman and Seth. That's going to happen sometime after Summerslam though and Shelton Benjamin will turn on Chad Gable at some point too.  :plzstop:

There?s tons of other tea as well. Including a possible four horsewomen of WWE vs. four hoursewomen of MMA match that could possibly happen either at Summerslam or Survivor Series. Plus Money In The Bank and Backlash are going to be dual brand PPVs too.
I don't know how that's going to go with Sasha and Barely feuding. Wait so is Baron Corbin going to get called up from NXT? I know she's feuding with Ember Moon.
Yeah Shayna could get called up soon. Ember is due to drop her belt to her at NXT Takeover: New Orleans and possibly debut after Mania.
I?m not sure. Hell, Vince needs to let Triple H take over completely because look at what he?s done with NXT and now 205 Live. I can?t wait to see Cedric and Mustafa have that classic match at Wrestlemania. Ugh. I?m tempted to see if there?s anymore tickets left since New Orleans is only like 7 hours away from Dallas. :stressed:
Have you tried looking at Ticketmaster? I remember going to WrestleMania 23 and I was so miserable because I had strep throat.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 28, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

I just...

Have you tried looking at Ticketmaster? I remember going to WrestleMania 23 and I was so miserable because I had strep throat.
I'm tempted but I have to work on that Monday though. smh :uhh:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 28, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

I just...

Damn sis, I'm sorry...

Did you hear Little House On The Prairie is inducting Ivory?

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 30, 2018, 04:33:27 PM
[Instagram]

cute

Jazz deserves HOF,
or they should bring her back (like Mickie) and then induct her.

Because let's be honest, the only reason they brought Mickie back is to get her more 'moments' under her name so she can be inducted (next year most likely)
:receipts:

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 30, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

I just...

Damn sis, I'm sorry...

Yes I did... :plzstop: @ Little House On The Prairie. Molly Holly slays though.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: marijuana. on March 31, 2018, 06:04:16 PM
[Instagram]

cute

Jazz deserves HOF,

Because let's be honest, the only reason they brought Mickie back is to get her more 'moments' under her name so she can be inducted (next year most likely)
!!!!!!! I?m not sure if Mickie will get inducted next year. I wouldn?t be surprised if she does though.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

[Instagram]

cute

Jazz deserves HOF,

Jazz is currently involved in a lawsuit against WWE. She ain't getting inducted anytime soon  :receipts:

Quote from: chula. on April 01, 2018, 11:42:19 AM
[Instagram]

cute

Jazz deserves HOF,

Jazz is currently involved in a lawsuit against WWE. She ain't getting inducted anytime soon  :receipts:
I was about to mention that about her....
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Same goes for Chyna. I think the only way she'll get inducted if Triple H does something about it himself. Because Stephanie will never allow that to happen...
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 01, 2018, 11:53:09 AM
Quote from: chula. on April 01, 2018, 11:42:19 AM
[Instagram]

cute

Jazz deserves HOF,

I was about to mention that about her....

It's unfortunate because from what I gathered it was Jazz's husband that convinced her to join in on the lawsuit (he wrestled for them also) I don't think Jazz had any direct issues with WWE. I could be wrong though I don't live with them or know their business. The only thing with Jazz is that she was very injury prone during her run with the company.....that's not WWE's fault though. I hope they can resolve whatever issues they have because she deserves to be in the hall of fame.

M-Rocka

[Instagram]

cute

Jazz deserves HOF,

I wouldn?t be surprised if Trish inducted Piggy in the HOF. Would love Melina to come back for at least one more run, but I know she?s pissed a lot of people off before she got the boot. Wasn?t she the first Mexican American to win the women?s championship?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 31, 2018, 07:17:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 30, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

I just...

Damn sis, I'm sorry...

Yes I did... :plzstop: @ Little House On The Prairie. Molly Holly slays though.
Prairie Holly was one of the most technical wrestlers they had. She was like a female Dean Malenko mixed with Chris Benoit. I?m sorry, Chris Benoit was so sexy in a muscular, lumberjack way. Murderer self.

pCj