Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

M-Rocka

Trish vs Sasha would've had a better reaction than Anorexia. But yeah I read that they have plans for Trish & Lita for upcoming appearances.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 11, 2018, 10:17:04 PMBut yeah I read that they have plans for Trish & Lita for upcoming appearances.

I always wanted them to team together at Wrestlemania. TBH. But I'll take this.

charlie.

!!!!!!!!!!

& yeah I would've been here for Sasha vs Trish tbh.

Apparently, Sasha is taking a break to recover her mental health...?

or back injury... idk  :uhh: and sis isn't talking on social. flkjfdl;kf

pCj

GODsha Banks vs. Trish would've been a better match as Sasha would've been able to carry Trish through a match better Alexa would, but I think the buildup would've been worse.

charlie.

Quote from: pCj on October 14, 2018, 02:22:04 PM
GODsha Banks vs. Trish would've been a better match as Sasha would've been able to carry Trish through a match better Alexa would, but I think the buildup would've been worse.

!!!!!!!

minus the carry fkjdlkfdjfd; so done with all y'all shady asses in this thread  :plzstop: y'all are a kiii

charlie.

omg after purchasing WWE 2k19 I'm obsessed with Bianca.

hopefully they bring her to the main.

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on October 14, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

:plzstop:
I hope you die a slow, painful death.

como la whore

Speaking of a true carry the way Trish carried Christy Hemme at Wrestlemania  :plzstop:  :ohwow:

wasn't it like her first match ever?  :kii:

Trish made her look decent!

talented self

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on October 15, 2018, 02:44:12 AM
Speaking of a true carry the way Trish carried Christy Hemme at Wrestlemania  :plzstop:  :ohwow:

wasn't it like her first match ever?  :kii:

Trish made her look decent!

talented self

!!!!!!!!

'hjhjkhhk

I lived for her in that
:ohwow:

charlie.

charlie.

Quote[instagram]

In response to your post @rondarousey You may think I?m a ?DNB? but that?s because you been here for what maybe 20 RAW?s? I?ve been here for almost 12 years. Since day one I have wanted change for the women at WWE. This ?DNB? has been in the ring with Victoria, Natalya, Krissy Vaine, Shantelle Malawski, Taryn Terrell, Brooke Adams, Michelle McCool, Layla, Vickie Guerrero, Melina, Mickie James, Maria, Katie Lea, Jillian Hall, Maryse, Alicia Fox, Gail Kim, Candice Michelle, Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Awesome Kong, Naomi, Cameron, Eva Marie, Jojo, Summer Rae, Kaitlyn, Tamina, AJ Lee, Paige, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Riott Squad and more. I defended a championship for 301 days. I have executive produced and starred in two reality shows, one about women?s wrestling, while on the road wrestling. I even broke my neck for this business. So if you want to talk about a ?DNB? look at yourself, because in this Evolution of women?s wrestling, you?re the ?DNB? #bellalution #evolution video edit by @xoxocharlotteflairxoxo

Nikki dragging Ronda.  :plzstop: kljflksf;fjd; I'm screaming

como la whore

charlie.

kfl;kf;slkfd;
f

but
Trish and Lita are about to be on are you watching?

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: marijuana. on October 15, 2018, 08:24:44 PM
Quote[instagram]

In response to your post @rondarousey You may think I?m a ?DNB? but that?s because you been here for what maybe 20 RAW?s? I?ve been here for almost 12 years. Since day one I have wanted change for the women at WWE. This ?DNB? has been in the ring with Victoria, Natalya, Krissy Vaine, Shantelle Malawski, Taryn Terrell, Brooke Adams, Michelle McCool, Layla, Vickie Guerrero, Melina, Mickie James, Maria, Katie Lea, Jillian Hall, Maryse, Alicia Fox, Gail Kim, Candice Michelle, Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Awesome Kong, Naomi, Cameron, Eva Marie, Jojo, Summer Rae, Kaitlyn, Tamina, AJ Lee, Paige, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Riott Squad and more. I defended a championship for 301 days. I have executive produced and starred in two reality shows, one about women?s wrestling, while on the road wrestling. I even broke my neck for this business. So if you want to talk about a ?DNB? look at yourself, because in this Evolution of women?s wrestling, you?re the ?DNB? #bellalution #evolution video edit by @xoxocharlotteflairxoxo

Nikki dragging Ronda.  :plzstop: kljflksf;fjd; I'm screaming
Nikki didn?t drag shit. Ronda dragged her and her sister. That John Cena burn had to break her heart
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"