Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

como la whore

pCj

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on October 28, 2018, 03:17:37 PM
Quote from: chula. on October 28, 2018, 03:08:00 PM
Late did a great job standing there doing nothing
And still got the bigger reaction :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

fdsssssssssssss
I mean.....that's cute. She can have that. Her entire career and legacy remains in the shadow of Trish. So good for her.

:plzstop:

como la whore

Just a few more hours until the show starts. Will Anorexa be at ringside? I think I read that she would. She's probably going to interfere in some way. Even if it's minor. Grabbing a foot etc. I'm excited  :howfestive:

pCj

If Lita & Trish are sticking around, I hope Lita turns tonight and sets up Lita vs. Trish vs. Mickie/Alexa.

But since she's a LEGEND, it probably won't happen  :overit:

como la whore

I read that both Trish and Lita are sticking around long after Evolution. Maybe they will win the women's tag team titles that are supposed to be revealed soon? I would be here for that. Trish is done having kids so might as well have another run. Even if it's just for a few months.

como la whore

QuoteWWE has plans for Trish Stratus and Lita to return after their match with Alexa Bliss and Mickie James at WWE Evolution on Sunday, according to PWInsider. The current idea is that the two WWE Hall of Famers will be used for major events like the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania.

:young:

pCj

No shade, but I feel like there will be no interest in tag titles after the inaugural champs. I'm sure Lita/Trish, the Bellas, IIconics -and if they dig up Layla- Laycool will be a part of it, but any other teams involved are just thrown together messes.

And I HATE the WWE's reliance on women tag matches! :plzstop:

pCj

como la whore