Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

pCj

M-Rocka

como la whore

como la whore

I'm watching the Evolution tag match again and  :ohwow:

the "you still got it" chants every time queen took a step  :plzstop: :blessed:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on October 30, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

'licia was TF SHOOK!!!!

M-Rocka

https://wwfoldschool.com/wwe-wants-top-female-sports-star-to-appear-at-wrestlemania-35/

QuoteWWE Wants Top Female Sports Star To Appear At WrestleMania 35

According to the No Holds Barred podcast, WWE wants top female Tennis star Serena Williams to appear at next year?s WrestleMania 35 PPV.

Stephanie McMahon & Triple H, who also handled Ronda Rousey?s deal with WWE, are reportedly working on negotiations with Serena.

We?ll keep you updated regarding this.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 30, 2018, 03:28:45 PM
Quote from: chula. on October 30, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

'licia was TF SHOOK!!!!

she didn't know what hit her  :blessed: maybe that's why her timing was off the rest of the match.

:roflmao:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 30, 2018, 03:46:34 PM
https://wwfoldschool.com/wwe-wants-top-female-sports-star-to-appear-at-wrestlemania-35/

According to the No Holds Barred podcast, WWE wants top female Tennis star Serena Williams to appear at next year?s WrestleMania 35 PPV.

Stephanie McMahon & Triple H, who also handled Ronda Rousey?s deal with WWE, are reportedly working on negotiations with Serena.

um  :plzstop: why? Serena is a legend. I don't want them putting her in anything corny. If it's not epic they can keep it.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on October 30, 2018, 03:50:03 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 30, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

um  :plzstop: why? Serena is a legend. I don't want them putting her in anything corny. If it's not epic they can keep it.
nnnn

Well she has a fiery temper so she can step in the squared circle and tussle with a few of them bitches. I can see Naomi screaming Sis! and tagging her in photos. Nattie will uploads 7500 selfies on her IG story, and Mickie will be at the catering table backstage stuffing her face.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Ronda carried Nikki throughout that match. Kept calling spots to her and everything.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on October 30, 2018, 04:38:34 PM
Ronda carried Nikki throughout that match. Kept calling spots to her and everything.

Nikki should have led the match. That's how it goes. Pathetic tbh.