Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 18, 2018, 12:50:42 PM
I'm trying to find out who won that match between Lousey and Natalya because I don't feel like waiting until next week just to sit through three hours of the same of shit.

M-Rocka

Basically the same shit we?ve been tortured with, I?m going back to NXT and SDLIVE, you gorls want anything while I?m there?

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2018, 01:29:13 PM
Basically the same shit we?ve been tortured with, I?m going back to NXT and SDLIVE, you gorls want anything while I?m there?
I?m over RAW. They should?ve took the belt off of Lousey or had Becky and Charlotte interfere in the match and lash her angry faced ass and let Nattie finish her ass off and make her tap the fuck out. smh I can?t wait for the day when Becky or Charlotte make that bitch tap out. I just want her to lose one fucking match.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 18, 2018, 02:22:14 PM
I?m over RAW. They should?ve took the belt off of Lousey or had Becky and Charlotte interfere in the match and lash her angry faced ass and let Nattie finish her ass off and make her tap the fuck out. smh I can?t wait for the day when Becky or Charlotte make that bitch tap out. I just want her to lose one fucking match.
Do you think they?re trying to save that for WM? I honestly hope Becky beats the shit out of her. Apparently Char and Lousey are going to have a rematch at RR and Becky is supposed to win the RR as well and/or vice versa.

What if they?re trying to save this 4 HW and 4 Dykes for Summer Slam?

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2018, 02:47:38 PM
Do you think they?re trying to save that for WM? I honestly hope Becky beats the shit out of her. Apparently Char and Lousey are going to have a rematch at RR and Becky is supposed to win the RR as well and/or vice versa.

I heard that it?s supposed to be Ronda vs. Charlotte at Mania. I heard rumors that Becky is going to get her rematch with Asuka at RR but not sure. I know that Charlotte is being groomed to win the RR. But with Vince, Shane, Steph, and Triple H taking over Smackdown as well, who knows what?s going to happen. I know that mess might ensue tonight. I know that Becky and Charlotte will address what happened at TLC and Asuka now has a target on her back. Naomi vs Mandy Rose is supposed to happen tonight (it was supposed to happen last week but Miz putting him and Shane in an impromptu match ruined that) so I don?t know what?s going to happen tonight. All I know is shit is going to get real. I low key wanted Sasha to win that gauntlet match instead of Nattie.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 18, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

I heard that it?s supposed to be Ronda vs. Charlotte at Mania. I heard rumors that Becky is going to get her rematch with Asuka at RR but not sure. I know that Charlotte is being groomed to win the RR. But with Vince, Shane, Steph, and Triple H taking over Smackdown as well, who knows what?s going to happen. I know that mess might ensue tonight. I know that Becky and Charlotte will address what happened at TLC and Asuka now has a target on her back. Naomi vs Mandy Rose is supposed to happen tonight (it was supposed to happen last week but Miz putting him and Shane in an impromptu match ruined that) so I don?t know what?s going to happen tonight. All I know is shit is going to get real. I low key wanted Sasha to win that gauntlet match instead of Nattie.
The way Barely and Sasha have been thrown in these pointless ass matches have been a buzzkill. I want 2015 Sasha back.

Nattie is so underwhelming and boring, she can wrestle her ass off but she puts me to sleep. Her promos are God awful. Lousey is worse especially when she makes that constipated facial expression. Nia is a lost cause, Tamina...anyway.

M-Rocka

Shane gave Paige the Shaunie O'Neal ?thank you for your services?, back to sucking dick.

Nao' and Chun Li battling for the SD women?s title. Great, Nao is back as a jobber again...
:overit:

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2018, 06:58:51 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 18, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

The way Barely and Sasha have been thrown in these pointless ass matches have been a buzzkill. I want 2015 Sasha back.

Nattie is so underwhelming and boring, she can wrestle her ass off but she puts me to sleep. Her promos are God awful. Lousey is worse especially when she makes that constipated facial expression. Nia is a lost cause, Tamina...anyway.
Exactly. Your girl is battling Asuka right now for the title. Naomi came out and told the truth about Charlotte and Becky. I was shocked when she dropped tea on both of them. Charlotte and Becky were PISSED.  :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2018, 08:24:16 PM
Shane gave Paige the Shaunie O'Neal ?thank you for your services?, back to sucking dick.

Nao' and Chun Li battling for the SD women?s title. Great, Nao is back as a jobber again...
:overit:
I saw that but did you see the tea Naomi dropped on Charlotte and Becky. Shut both of them the hell up. :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Something is telling me Queen is going to start frustrated in the coming months and turn heel. She?s going to go back to 2k15 bitchy Nao, I?m speaking it into existence!!!

M-Rocka

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2018, 08:30:44 PM
Something is telling me Queen is going to start frustrated in the coming months and turn heel. She?s going to go back to 2k15 bitchy Nao, I?m speaking it into existence!!!
I think so too. But rumors are swirling that Asuka is going to turn heel but not so sure about that.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Mustafa Ali is now on Smackdown Live. I hope Cedric Alexander gets moved up too.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"