Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 10, 2019, 05:15:31 PM
I'll be surprised if KO wins tonight. I'm kind of hoping that he does though.
I just hate Daniel Bryan, I want him to lose, but I don't see it happening tonight. I've never got the hype surrounding him.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 10, 2019, 05:22:01 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 10, 2019, 05:14:36 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 10, 2019, 09:20:29 AM

Alright gorls Fastlane is tonight. Ain't none of these people winning title btw lolz. I'll be surprised if Mandy wins. :dead:
I have a feeling that Roode and Gable are going to turn heel and win the RAW tag titles. I'd be surprised if Mandy wins too. :dead: I have a feeling it's going to be a brotherly affair at Mania for the SD tag titles Hardys vs Usos. Becky is gonna win by DQ because Lousey is going to get involved somehow and Mania match will be triple threat. Sasha and Barley are gonna retain against the horrible beasts. Shield might win and Braun will either turn on Drew or Lashley.
!

I have a feeling that Roode is going to turn heel on Gable. Roode just sucks as a babyface and he's a natural villain. It would be very surprising if Mandy Stratus got an upset against Chun Li. The Irresistible Pig & The Mute clearly aren't winning against Boss N Bug.
:plzstop: Not The Irresistible Pig & The Mute. I died.  I heard that Roode and Gable are both going to turn heel. If Mandy wins the SD title from Asuka, do you realize how upset her fans will be? God Vince will get read through and through on Twitter and WWE's FB page. Lawd the comments will be a riot just like when he took Kofi out of that match. People were legitimately pissed. 
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 10, 2019, 05:23:12 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 10, 2019, 05:15:31 PM
I'll be surprised if KO wins tonight. I'm kind of hoping that he does though.
I just hate Daniel Bryan, I want him to lose, but I don't see it happening tonight. I've never got the hype surrounding him.
THIS!!!!!! I've always hated Daniel Bryan. I liked him as general manager of SD but still hate him in general. I really do hope KO beats his ass. I'm afraid that Daddy Rowan is going to get involved though.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Welp, Shane vs The Miz at Mania. That was foul to do that in his hometown and in front of his dad. But funny at the same time. :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

dndjdjdjsjsjsjdjdjjdjsjs

Omg!!!! I'm watching RHOA, right now. Let me tune the fuck on in!!!! Yeah, I want DB to fucking retire!

pCj

b

They need to get rid of this PPV. Nothing big ever comes from the PPV before Wrestlemania as the matches have already been set since Rumble.  Trandy ain't winning, DykeVille will interfere, Naomi will even the odds and the Smackdown title will be a Fatal Fourway at Mania.

M-Rocka

Quote from: pCj on March 10, 2019, 09:09:57 PM
b

They need to get rid of this PPV. Nothing big ever comes from the PPV before Wrestlemania as the matches have already been set since Rumble.  Trandy ain't winning, DykeVille will interfere, Naomi will even the odds and the Smackdown title will be a Fatal Fourway at Mania.
This PPV is predictable as usual. We already knew Shane would turn on Miz tonight, so expected. I'm bored with this show already.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 10, 2019, 09:16:58 PM
b

They need to get rid of this PPV. Nothing big ever comes from the PPV before Wrestlemania as the matches have already been set since Rumble.  Trandy ain't winning, DykeVille will interfere, Naomi will even the odds and the Smackdown title will be a Fatal Fourway at Mania.
This PPV is predictable as usual. We already knew Shane would turn on Miz tonight, so expected. I'm bored with this show already.
Mandy slapped Sonya too. Like I said Lousey interferes and Becky won by DQ. Daniel Bryan won because of Rowan. Vince is a racist piece of shit for what he did to Kofi. That was fucked up and I wasn't clapping for that racist bullshit AT ALL. Lied to that man saying that he was going to be in the WWE championship match for it to be a fucking 2 on 1 handicap match against The Bar. So fucked up. smh
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 10, 2019, 10:57:27 PM
b

Mandy slapped Sonya too. Like I said Lousey interferes and Becky won by DQ. Daniel Bryan won because of Rowan. Vince is a racist piece of shit for what he did to Kofi. That was fucked up and I wasn't clapping for that racist bullshit AT ALL. Lied to that man saying that he was going to be in the WWE championship match for it to be a fucking 2 on 1 handicap match against The Bar. So fucked up. smh

!!!!!!!

It's time for Vince to retire, he is just so detached from the product it's pathetic. Fox Sports said they want to get rid of the 3 person commentator table and be reduced back down to 2 and try to break away from the PC (politically correct) cultural environment whatever the fuck that means. Turns out Lousey is still in kayfabe, they are just doing the storyline that she breaks kayfabe which is pretty fucking stupid because she can't act. And where the hell is Naomi at?

Kaeli.

Quote from: chula. on March 09, 2019, 07:04:21 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 09, 2019, 05:43:12 PM
So I'm slowly getting back into WWE and I'm really finding it hard to get back into the women's division.

Theyre all so corny to me :dead:. I can get behind a few of Em though

and these theme songs...why do they all suck

oh hey queen
who are your favs on the women's side  :ohwow:
of today: Sasha, Alexa, Naomi, Charlotte (although she seems to be overpushed), Becky, Ember Moon, Bianca Belair, Asuka

Of all time: Trish (my #1), Jacqueline, Lita (overrated self), old mickie, Jazz, Torrie, Victoria, Melina (my #2).

Cannot stand Bayley for some reason. She irks the shit out of me

Who do you guys use? :justabit:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 11, 2019, 05:14:20 PM
So I'm slowly getting back into WWE and I'm really finding it hard to get back into the women's division.

oh hey queen
of today: Sasha, Alexa, Naomi, Charlotte (although she seems to be overpushed), Becky, Ember Moon, Bianca Belair, Asuka

Of all time: Trish (my #1), Jacqueline, Lita (overrated self), old mickie, Jazz, Torrie, Victoria, Melina (my #2).

I knew I used you. You have great taste in female wrestlers!
:flamebroiled:

M-Rocka

In this era, I only use: NAOMI, Sasha, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Anorexa Bliss, Bianca Belair, Carmella

Attitude/Ruthless Aggression era: Trish (obviously the QUEEN for a reason), Jackie, Jazz, Victoria, Ivory, LATEa (somewhat), Melina, Piggy James, Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 11, 2019, 03:08:11 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 10, 2019, 10:57:27 PM
b

!!!!!!!

It's time for Vince to retire, he is just so detached from the product it's pathetic. Fox Sports said they want to get rid of the 3 person commentator table and be reduced back down to 2 and try to break away from the PC (politically correct) cultural environment whatever the fuck that means. Turns out Lousey is still in kayfabe, they are just doing the storyline that she breaks kayfabe which is pretty fucking stupid because she can't act. And where the hell is Naomi at?
Rumor has it that the SD live Women's Championship match is supposedly going to be either a triple threat involving Asuka, Sonya, and Mandy or a fatal four way with Asuka, Naomi, Sonya, and Mandy. Did you see Kofi's tweet? I'm going to find it and post it. He's pissed. That Becky vs Char match had the potential to be very good but they just had to end it in DQ with Lousey coming in and attacking Becky. That was stupid as fuck.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Here's the tweet that Kofi sent this afternoon.

https://twitter.com/truekofi/status/1105170443030401024?s=21
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

pCj

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 11, 2019, 05:20:48 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 11, 2019, 05:14:20 PM

oh hey queen

Of all time: Trish, Jacqueline, Lita, old mickie, Jazz, Torrie, Victoria, Melina (my #2).

I knew I used you. You have great taste in female wrestlers!
:flamebroiled:

sis, WAIT @ this list!
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: