Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Welp, Steph is going to make a HUGE announcement regarding the main event at Mania on RAW tonight and I can't wait for SD Live tomorrow night. Contract signing between Kofi and Daniel fucking Bryan's pussy ass.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 01, 2019, 04:31:09 PM
Welp, Steph is going to make a HUGE announcement regarding the main event at Mania on RAW tonight and I can't wait for SD Live tomorrow night. Contract signing between Kofi and Daniel fucking Bryan's pussy ass.
Probably that unification title match for both titles to make it into one. Yeah I really hate DB, like I detest his ugly ass. I'm glad that the Bellas retired!
:feelinmyself:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 28, 2019, 08:43:03 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 28, 2019, 05:29:16 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 27, 2019, 09:48:59 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 27, 2019, 07:51:43 PM
WTF!!!!?!????!

So I read that with Charlotte winning the title (for the 90th time) that they're going to make the triple threat match at WM a unification title match for both titles because there's so many women on the roster now and they want to focus on the tag team titles for it to have longevity.

Apparently they want to break New Day up and have Woods & Big E turn on Kofi, but I know since they're one of the biggest draws in merchandise, they threatened to quit if they ever broke up. I say turn them all heel.
Wait.... WTF??? This has Vince's simple ass written all over it. He needs to go the fuck away and let Paul take over because look at NXT, NXT UK, and 205Live. He's done very well with those. NXT is supposed to become its own brand too.
!!!!!

If that's the case, then they need to unify the Raw & SD tag team titles, get rid of that stupid red Universal belt, and bring back the hardcore title. Vince is so lost and you can tell he doesn't listen to the fans or give 2 shits what we think. He's messing things up.

Yeah, I'm ready for Paul to take over. William Regal is a freaking genius and has done a phenomenal job managing NXT. I heard that they're possibly doing an NXT India and someone pitched the idea of NXT Africa as well. Don't know how true it is, but yeah NXT >> SD Live >> Monday Night Yawn
I can't wait for NXT: Takeover New York. I might try and see if there's still tickets left because I really want to see the Pete Dunne vs WALTER match. That match has tons of potential written all over it. I'm also looking forward to the tag match with War Raiders vs Ricochet and Black. I have a feeling that Shayna is going to lose the title and somehow get involved in that triple threat match.
It's this Saturday night right? My sister didn't want to go to WM this year because it's in NY/NJ and the last time she was there, she said she was freezing to death.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 01, 2019, 06:52:26 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 28, 2019, 08:43:03 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 28, 2019, 05:29:16 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 27, 2019, 09:48:59 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 27, 2019, 07:51:43 PM
WTF!!!!?!????!

So I read that with Charlotte winning the title (for the 90th time) that they're going to make the triple threat match at WM a unification title match for both titles because there's so many women on the roster now and they want to focus on the tag team titles for it to have longevity.

Apparently they want to break New Day up and have Woods & Big E turn on Kofi, but I know since they're one of the biggest draws in merchandise, they threatened to quit if they ever broke up. I say turn them all heel.
Wait.... WTF??? This has Vince's simple ass written all over it. He needs to go the fuck away and let Paul take over because look at NXT, NXT UK, and 205Live. He's done very well with those. NXT is supposed to become its own brand too.
!!!!!

If that's the case, then they need to unify the Raw & SD tag team titles, get rid of that stupid red Universal belt, and bring back the hardcore title. Vince is so lost and you can tell he doesn't listen to the fans or give 2 shits what we think. He's messing things up.

Yeah, I'm ready for Paul to take over. William Regal is a freaking genius and has done a phenomenal job managing NXT. I heard that they're possibly doing an NXT India and someone pitched the idea of NXT Africa as well. Don't know how true it is, but yeah NXT >> SD Live >> Monday Night Yawn
I can't wait for NXT: Takeover New York. I might try and see if there's still tickets left because I really want to see the Pete Dunne vs WALTER match. That match has tons of potential written all over it. I'm also looking forward to the tag match with War Raiders vs Ricochet and Black. I have a feeling that Shayna is going to lose the title and somehow get involved in that triple threat match.
It's this Saturday night right? My sister didn't want to go to WM this year because it's in NY/NJ and the last time she was there, she said she was freezing to death.
Takeover is Friday night. Mania is Sunday.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 01, 2019, 06:51:09 PM
Probably that unification title match for both titles to make it into one. Yeah I really hate DB, like I detest his ugly ass. I'm glad that the Bellas retired!
It's not a unification. It's a winner takes all match. Meaning whoever wins will take both titles. Rumor has it that Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky will be dual branded meaning all three will be exclusive to both Raw and SD. I really hope Kofi wins on Sunday. But knowing Vince, he probably won't because his wife works for fuckface now. The WWE has had racial issues in the past too. Especially the Triple H/Booker T storyline which was all kinds of fucked up.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Kaeli.

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 01, 2019, 10:09:55 PM
BDNBDBX

Ugh I'm over that hipless ass white bitch Char'
Oh gorl. The bitch you need to be over is Lousey crybaby ass. smh
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Oh shit that 6 woman tag match was filled with mind games. All three of these bitches kept playing mind games and when they won the match it was ON! Complete and utter chaos. All three of them were led out in handcuffs. And that knee to the face that Char gave Lousey was epic. Her head bobbled like a bobble head. :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

She shut that mouth up and that head went back in the car real quick. I was cackling. :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Omfffffffffffff watch Lousey's head after the knee to the head from Char. :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 01, 2019, 10:05:59 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 01, 2019, 06:51:09 PM
It's not a unification. It's a winner takes all match. Meaning whoever wins will take both titles. Rumor has it that Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky will be dual branded meaning all three will be exclusive to both Raw and SD. I really hope Kofi wins on Sunday. But knowing Vince, he probably won't because his wife works for fuckface now. The WWE has had racial issues in the past too. Especially the Triple H/Booker T storyline which was all kinds of fucked up.
Ugh!!! For the love of God I hope Charlotte loses and Becky wins it all and has a long title reign. I know Lousey wants to take time to start a family. That segment on Raw last night was cringing and laughable with the 3 of them getting hauled off in handcuffs. And why the hell is Anorexa hosting WM????🙄🙄🙄

M-Rocka