Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

I remember when Triple H called Booker T nappy headed in a segment.😒

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2019, 09:25:17 PM
I remember when Triple H called Booker T nappy headed in a segment.😒
Me too. I was like  :uhh: 😒 I legitimately felt a certain way after that and kind of stopped watching for a while.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2019, 09:23:52 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 01, 2019, 10:05:59 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 01, 2019, 06:51:09 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 01, 2019, 04:31:09 PM
Welp, Steph is going to make a HUGE announcement regarding the main event at Mania on RAW tonight and I can't wait for SD Live tomorrow night. Contract signing between Kofi and Daniel fucking Bryan's pussy ass.
Probably that unification title match for both titles to make it into one. Yeah I really hate DB, like I detest his ugly ass. I'm glad that the Bellas retired!
:feelinmyself:
It's not a unification. It's a winner takes all match. Meaning whoever wins will take both titles. Rumor has it that Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky will be dual branded meaning all three will be exclusive to both Raw and SD. I really hope Kofi wins on Sunday. But knowing Vince, he probably won't because his wife works for fuckface now. The WWE has had racial issues in the past too. Especially the Triple H/Booker T storyline which was all kinds of fucked up.
Ugh!!! For the love of God I hope Charlotte loses and Becky wins it all and has a long title reign. I know Lousey wants to take time to start a family. That segment on Raw last night was cringing and laughable with the 3 of them getting hauled off in handcuffs. And why the hell is Anorexa hosting WM????🙄🙄🙄
Because she's still isn't cleared to return to the ring. That's why she's been doing that whole moment of bliss shit. But did you see that knee to the head Char gave Lousey and the way her head went. I watched that shit at least 20 times. And when Becky and Char was taking turns getting her ass. It was sooooo funny.  :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 02, 2019, 10:26:37 PM
Welp, Steph is going to make a HUGE announcement regarding the main event at Mania on RAW tonight and I can't wait for SD Live tomorrow night. Contract signing between Kofi and Daniel fucking Bryan's pussy ass.
Probably that unification title match for both titles to make it into one. Yeah I really hate DB, like I detest his ugly ass. I'm glad that the Bellas retired!
It's not a unification. It's a winner takes all match. Meaning whoever wins will take both titles. Rumor has it that Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky will be dual branded meaning all three will be exclusive to both Raw and SD. I really hope Kofi wins on Sunday. But knowing Vince, he probably won't because his wife works for fuckface now. The WWE has had racial issues in the past too. Especially the Triple H/Booker T storyline which was all kinds of fucked up.
Ugh!!! For the love of God I hope Charlotte loses and Becky wins it all and has a long title reign. I know Lousey wants to take time to start a family. That segment on Raw last night was cringing and laughable with the 3 of them getting hauled off in handcuffs. And why the hell is Anorexa hosting WM????🙄🙄🙄
Because she's still isn't cleared to return to the ring. That's why she's been doing that whole moment of bliss shit. But did you see that knee to the head Char gave Lousey and the way her head went. I watched that shit at least 20 times. And when Becky and Char was taking turns getting her ass. It was sooooo funny.  :plzstop:
I thought she was cleared during RR? Oh well, it isn't like her in ring presence is missed. Kinda wants Ember back tbh if she'll be used properly.

That knee to Lousey's head too me the fuck out. I wish she had better ring attire. We are tired of her grabbing her shorts out of her cooch every 5 minutes.

Is Barely and Sasha turning heel yet?

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 03, 2019, 06:44:37 AM
I thought she was cleared during RR? Oh well, it isn't like her in ring presence is missed. Kinda wants Ember back tbh if she'll be used properly.

That knee to Lousey's head too me the fuck out. I wish she had better ring attire. We are tired of her grabbing her shorts out of her cooch every 5 minutes.

She had on a unitard on Monday. She had something different on for a change. I don't know when Barely and Sasha turning heel. I heard that when the horsewomen storyline starts that's when they'll turn heel. I'm still watching that video. That knee shut Lousey's ass up :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 03, 2019, 10:48:13 AM

She had on a unitard on Monday. She had something different on for a change. I don't know when Barely and Sasha turning heel. I heard that when the horsewomen storyline starts that's when they'll turn heel. I'm still watching that video. That knee shut Lousey's ass up :plzstop:
dhsssssssshsjsjsjsjsajaaassssss

That knee really did a number on sis huh?

So apparently Miss America is supposed to win the women's battle royal at WM. I'm just getting tired of her prancing up and down the entrance ramp waving. The original plan was for Miss America to earn a shot at Chun Li's SD women's title and defeat her.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 03, 2019, 02:19:29 PM

So apparently Miss America is supposed to win the women's battle royal at WM. I'm just getting tired of her prancing up and down the entrance ramp waving. The original plan was for Miss America to earn a shot at Chun Li's SD women's title and defeat her.
Yeah I heard about that. Go watch Lacey's matches on NXT. She wasn't utilized at all. Rumor has it that Char, Becky, Sasha, and Barely will be dual branded (meaning exclusive to both RAW and SD Live) after WM. And there's supposed to be a Women's Intercontinental title introduced at WM and Becky is supposed to get that title to put titles on all four horsewomen.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 03, 2019, 10:40:59 PM

Yeah I heard about that. Go watch Lacey's matches on NXT. She wasn't utilized at all. Rumor has it that Char, Becky, Sasha, and Barely will be dual branded (meaning exclusive to both RAW and SD Live) after WM. And there's supposed to be a Women's Intercontinental title introduced at WM and Becky is supposed to get that title to put titles on all four horsewomen.
Wait, what????!!!

All this news it tew much!

And what's up with Anorexa's "face turn" that was short lived? She's so late. :dead:

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

https://wwfoldschool.com/nikki-bella-says-shes-dating-other-people-while-sleeping-with-her-dwts-partner/

QuoteDuring the debut edition of The Bellas Podcast, former WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella revealed that she's dating other people while sleeping with her former Dancing With The Stars partner Artem Chigvintsev.

Below is what Nikki said:
"Yeah, we're dating. There's been a lot of speculation about us, but I'm still dating other people. We're having fun, he's showing me Los Angeles."
When asked if she's sleeping with Artem, below is what Nikki replied:
"Yes, I spent the night at his house. We're not engaged, we're not married. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend, we don't say 'I love you'."

nnnnfdsfs

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 04, 2019, 01:57:57 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 03, 2019, 10:40:59 PM

Wait, what????!!!

All this news it tew much!

And what's up with Anorexa's "face turn" that was short lived? She's so late. :dead:
She's still a face. They're just making her look like an authority figure for WM.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 04, 2019, 02:03:30 PM
https://wwfoldschool.com/naomi-takes-a-shot-at-wwes-bs-maria-kanellis-agrees/

Whew, Nao' is lashing the fuck out over WWE's booking. Queen is pissed and Maria agrees!
You don't follow Trinity on Twitter??? She's been lashing them for a minute now.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

I don't use Twitter for real, I was just screaming when I saw how Trin' lashed the fuck out of the creative team. My sis is fed the hell up!!!

Anorexa as a heel is so late. She's been one since what 2014? I just hope she doesn't return to that glitter/cheerleader persona. Keep the same Blissed Off cocky persona as a babyface. Kinda like Trish's 2005-06 run.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 05, 2019, 01:52:14 PM
I don't use Twitter for real, I was just screaming when I saw how Trin' lashed the fuck out of the creative team. My sis is fed the hell up!!!

Anorexa as a heel is so late. She's been one since what 2014? I just hope she doesn't return to that glitter/cheerleader persona. Keep the same Blissed Off cocky persona as a babyface. Kinda like Trish's 2005-06 run.
They did away with the glitter/cheerleader persona when she was still in NXT. She became a heel when she was still in NXT. Oh I met Sasha yesterday at Foot Locker in Times Square. She's very much an introvert just like me and a total Aquarius. But super nice and can talk her ass off once she gets going. I also met Kofi and Big E today they're funny as hell. I told Kofi that he better beat Daniel Bryan because he deserves that belt. He said that's his main mission is to prove that he can and will beat Daniel Bryan.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 05, 2019, 07:57:36 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 05, 2019, 01:52:14 PM

They did away with the glitter/cheerleader persona when she was still in NXT. She became a heel when she was still in NXT. Oh I met Sasha yesterday at Foot Locker in Times Square. She's very much an introvert just like me and a total Aquarius. But super nice and can talk her ass off once she gets going. I also met Kofi and Big E today they're funny as hell. I told Kofi that he better beat Daniel Bryan because he deserves that belt. He said that's his main mission is to prove that he can and will beat Daniel Bryan.
Yaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my fellow Aquarian, Sasha. I'm the same way, very introverted until I get comfortable talking to you and then I don't shut up. Are you going to the Hall of Fame ceremony and WM? Yeah Kofi better fucking win or I'm going to riot. I always knew he'd be a star when he first debuted. I just hate DB so much.