Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 07, 2019, 11:49:41 PM
Lynch vs. Lousey vs. Boobs next gorls!
Lynch won. She pinned Lousey. Lousey got her first singles loss in WWE and first pinfall loss as well. That match was so fucking good. I was like 😲 during the entire match. Lousey got brutalized by both Becky and Char. Those three women showed why they belonged in the main event. They put on a show. I'm still here and people are still cheering. People were low key crying in the stadium because the women went from bra and pantie matches to this being seen as legitimate superstars. They proved themselves tonight and Becky and Char both brought things out of their arsenal that I've never seen them do. Becky almost did Char's submission on her. There was points during the match where I was like 😲😲😲😲 between this match and the Kofi vs Daniel match either one has to be match of the year so far. Especially this main event. They delivered and brought it. I was shocked.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 07, 2019, 10:00:39 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 07, 2019, 09:55:27 PM
Bruh!!!!! Met life stadium just erupted!!!!! Kofi beat Daniel fucking Bryan!!!  I'm sitting in my seat in tears. That was an amazing match. Daniel Bryan tried all he could but Kofi kept putting him in his fucking place.
wait

First black WWE Champion right? :stressed:
Yep. Kofi is the first black WWE Champion.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 08, 2019, 12:34:24 AM
Lynch won. She pinned Lousey. Lousey got her first singles loss in WWE and first pinfall loss as well. That match was so fucking good. I was like 😲 during the entire match. Lousey got brutalized by both Becky and Char. Those three women showed why they belonged in the main event. They put on a show. I'm still here and people are still cheering. People were low key crying in the stadium because the women went from bra and pantie matches to this being seen as legitimate superstars. They proved themselves tonight and Becky and Char both brought things out of their arsenal that I've never seen them do. Becky almost did Char's submission on her. There was points during the match where I was like 😲😲😲😲 between this match and the Kofi vs Daniel match either one has to be match of the year so far. Especially this main event. They delivered and brought it. I was shocked.
GORL!!!!!!!!!! I was screaming so happily when Stone Cold beat Lousey and Charlicone Breasts!

What are your thoughts on this?

I also heard that Lousey broke her hand last night too.

M-Rocka

The most pointless matches of the night IMO were Triple H vs Batista and Samoa Joe vs Rey Mysterio. I actually skipped The Miz vs Shane because I was watching the RHOA reunion. :dead:

I was actually very happy for Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins and Carmella winning that battle royal. I'm glad Sarah Logan lost, she ain't cute. I wonder if there's gonna be a feud between Ember and Nao' in the future, that would be dope, time for Queen to go back to being that bitchy heel.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 08, 2019, 12:22:51 PM
The most pointless matches of the night IMO were Triple H vs Batista and Samoa Joe vs Rey Mysterio. I actually skipped The Miz vs Shane because I was watching the RHOA reunion. :dead:

I was actually very happy for Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins and Carmella winning that battle royal. I'm glad Sarah Logan lost, she ain't cute. I wonder if there's gonna be a feud between Ember and Nao' in the future, that would be dope, time for Queen to go back to being that bitchy heel.
The reason why the Samoa Joe vs Rey match ended the way it did because Rey is apparently still injured. The Miz vs Shane match was impressive as well. The ending was like 😲 The Triple H vs Batista match was definitely pointless. They should've had Batista win that match. 🤦🏽‍♂️Triple H's ego wouldn't allow it though. Love him and he's an excellent businessman but he has a huge ego.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 08, 2019, 12:14:49 PM
GORL!!!!!!!!!! I was screaming so happily when Stone Cold beat Lousey and Charlicone Breasts!

I heard that it's going to be a separate belt from the dual brand belts. Yeah I think Lousey did break her hand. All she kept doing was calling Char and  Becky bitches throughout the match. I heard the reason why Char lost is because WWE has bigger plans for her (probably why they're introducing the other belt). But Char and Becky DO NOT like Ronda. Actually the vast majority of the women's division hates her because she didn't have to work as hard as they did. Say what you want about Char, but she worked for her opportunities and she has even more pressure on her to prove herself because of who her dad is. Ruby Riott said it best last night "People may talk shit (yes she said shit but got bleeped out) about Charlotte Flair but she is an extremely passionate wrestler and loves this business and had to bust her ass not only to prove that she can stand alone without the namesake but also prove herself and her capabilities, she had to wait for an entire two years before she got the NXT Women's Championship and another year before she got the Divas Championship so the unfair bashing of her is unwarranted." After hearing Ruby say that I understood Char's position now. The reason why this match is the main event was because not only they deserved it but the fans wanted this match. Believe me when I say this, this storyline isn't over. Char, Becky, and Ronda aren't done with each other. Trust me.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 08, 2019, 01:03:54 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 08, 2019, 12:22:51 PM

The reason why the Samoa Joe vs Rey match ended the way it did because Rey is apparently still injured. The Miz vs Shane match was impressive as well. The ending was like 😲 The Triple H vs Batista match was definitely pointless. They should've had Batista win that match. 🤦🏽‍♂️Triple H's ego wouldn't allow it though. Love him and he's an excellent businessman but he has a huge ego.
I agree, it would've been nice to have Batista winning. I love Hunter, but he could've put Dave over in his final match. Oh and another pointless match was Shayna Bazsler vs. Kurt Angle. That was just a mess.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 08, 2019, 01:13:47 PM

I heard that it's going to be a separate belt from the dual brand belts. Yeah I think Lousey did break her hand. All she kept doing was calling Char and  Becky bitches throughout the match. I heard the reason why Char lost is because WWE has bigger plans for her (probably why they're introducing the other belt). But Char and Becky DO NOT like Ronda. Actually the vast majority of the women's division hates her because she didn't have to work as hard as they did. Say what you want about Char, but she worked for her opportunities and she has even more pressure on her to prove herself because of who her dad is. Ruby Riott said it best last night "People may talk shit (yes she said shit but got bleeped out) about Charlotte Flair but she is an extremely passionate wrestler and loves this business and had to bust her ass not only to prove that she can stand alone without the namesake but also prove herself and her capabilities, she had to wait for an entire two years before she got the NXT Women's Championship and another year before she got the Divas Championship so the unfair bashing of her is unwarranted." After hearing Ruby say that I understood Char's position now. The reason why this match is the main event was because not only they deserved it but the fans wanted this match. Believe me when I say this, this storyline isn't over. Char, Becky, and Ronda aren't done with each other. Trust me.
I love Charlicone & Becky, just can't stand Lousey. I hope Char and Becky have a long feud ahead of them, honestly with this new belt that they're making, they should do like a heavyweight title for just those women in that caliber.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 08, 2019, 02:22:11 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 08, 2019, 01:13:47 PM

I love Charlicone & Becky, just can't stand Lousey. I hope Char and Becky have a long feud ahead of them, honestly with this new belt that they're making, they should do like a heavyweight title for just those women in that caliber.
THIS!!!!
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

When I tell ya when Becky had Lousey in the Dis-Arm-Her on the fucking top turnbuckle. I was like 😲 and then Char had that bitch in the figure four on the ring post. I was like they were really trying to destroy Lousey. 
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Lousey was just in her feelings during the entire match. She knew that she was going to lose that belt.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"