Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

Quote from: Dark Lady. on March 11, 2019, 05:14:20 PM
Quote from: chula. on March 09, 2019, 07:04:21 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 09, 2019, 05:43:12 PM
So I'm slowly getting back into WWE and I'm really finding it hard to get back into the women's division.

Theyre all so corny to me :dead:. I can get behind a few of Em though

and these theme songs...why do they all suck

oh hey queen
who are your favs on the women's side  :ohwow:
of today: Sasha, Alexa, Naomi, Charlotte (although she seems to be overpushed), Becky, Ember Moon, Bianca Belair, Asuka

Of all time: Trish (my #1), Jacqueline, Lita (overrated self), old mickie, Jazz, Torrie, Victoria, Melina (my #2).

Cannot stand Bayley for some reason. She irks the shit out of me

Who do you guys use? :justabit:

great taste.
:ohwow:

charlie.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 02, 2019, 05:52:03 PM

Omfffffffffffff watch Lousey's head after the knee to the head from Char. :plzstop:

this was the only good thing that came out of this rivalry.

now the championship back to Naomi, pls.
:fuming:

charlie.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 08, 2019, 02:50:49 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on April 07, 2019, 10:00:39 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 07, 2019, 09:55:27 PM
Bruh!!!!! Met life stadium just erupted!!!!! Kofi beat Daniel fucking Bryan!!!  I'm sitting in my seat in tears. That was an amazing match. Daniel Bryan tried all he could but Kofi kept putting him in his fucking place.
wait

First black WWE Champion right? :stressed:
Yep. Kofi is the first black WWE Champion.

that's trash.

and Vince is still racist.
:receipts:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 27, 2019, 03:27:38 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 27, 2019, 11:20:47 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 19, 2019, 01:00:44 AM
Quote from: pCj on April 18, 2019, 10:50:53 PM
ssssss Are we back in the Diva era? Why is G.I HOE in the title scene after a couple shimmies and pump walks down the aisle?
n

She's supposed to be battling Becky Lynch for the Raw women's title at MITB allegedly. She's another useless blonde getting an unnecessary push. Hopefully Barely and Ember Moon are treated better on SD Live and get the proper push they deserve.
She is battling Becky for the RAW Women's title at MITB and Becky is also defending her SD title against Charlotte Flair at MITB too. I heard that Becky is going to drop the RAW Women's title to that Lacey chick. But she'll retain the SD title.

If anything, I'd rather she drop it to Charlotte and move to Raw to feud with Runway. It's way too early for her to win. Vince and these damn blondes. The reason Liv Morgan moved to SD is because she's scheduled to get a push.

Speaking of MITB, some dumbass promoter accidentally leaked the ladder match contenders, apparently Sasha will return around then and she's scheduled to win.

I heard about this too. The Sasha thing..

Sasha Banks should be Miss MITB. I mean BANK is in her name.
But I really hope that Naomi gets to showcase in the match and at least gets close to winning.

I would be here for a Sasha vs Naomi feud!
:justabit:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 30, 2019, 04:44:02 PM
ssssss Are we back in the Diva era? Why is G.I HOE in the title scene after a couple shimmies and pump walks down the aisle?
n

She's supposed to be battling Becky Lynch for the Raw women's title at MITB allegedly. She's another useless blonde getting an unnecessary push. Hopefully Barely and Ember Moon are treated better on SD Live and get the proper push they deserve.
She is battling Becky for the RAW Women's title at MITB and Becky is also defending her SD title against Charlotte Flair at MITB too. I heard that Becky is going to drop the RAW Women's title to that Lacey chick. But she'll retain the SD title.

If anything, I'd rather she drop it to Charlotte and move to Raw to feud with Runway. It's way too early for her to win. Vince and these damn blondes. The reason Liv Morgan moved to SD is because she's scheduled to get a push.

Speaking of MITB, some dumbass promoter accidentally leaked the ladder match contenders, apparently Sasha will return around then and she's scheduled to win.

They already announced the Women from RAW who are competing in the Money The Bank ladder match. Sasha is apparently doing the same thing that Neville did. Sitting out until her contract expires. Goldust also asked for his release from WWE as well.
I just read on WWF Old School that Sasha's request to be released is all a part of a new storyline that's been created. Allegedly she's going to return as a disgruntled heel who keeps getting short changed leading up to her securing a spot in MITB and winning the briefcase. She unfollowed WWE as part of her storyline and she dyed her hair to a dark auburn color.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on April 30, 2019, 06:32:19 PM
n

I heard about this too. The Sasha thing..

Sasha Banks should be Miss MITB. I mean BANK is in her name.
But I really hope that Naomi gets to showcase in the match and at least gets close to winning.

I would be here for a Sasha vs Naomi feud!
:justabit:
I kinda want Queens to turn heel and rebrand Team B.A.D. again and just wreck havoc on the Raw women's division, be like a black version of Riott Squad. I just thought it was dumb for the only person out of that stable to get a singles push was Liv Morgan. She's nothing exciting.

I hear Nikki Cross is joining Bray Wyatt's Funhouse Firefly stable, that's why she hasn't been seen lately.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 30, 2019, 06:44:10 PM
n

They already announced the Women from RAW who are competing in the Money The Bank ladder match. Sasha is apparently doing the same thing that Neville did. Sitting out until her contract expires. Goldust also asked for his release from WWE as well.
I just read on WWF Old School that Sasha's request to be released is all a part of a new storyline that's been created. Allegedly she's going to return as a disgruntled heel who keeps getting short changed leading up to her securing a spot in MITB and winning the briefcase. She unfollowed WWE as part of her storyline and she dyed her hair to a dark auburn color.
Not true at all. She's definitely leaving. She already requested her release and Triple H is pissed about it. Because he loves the four horsewomen and wants them to be the top girls and he also wants them to be a heel stable.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

y'all need to let that team B.A.D. idea go...it's not happening fldkjsfkl;

Queen wants to be FACE and GLOW.
let her be great.
:plzstop:

I just want her to feud against a top heel like Char, Becky, (soon to be a top heel-) Lacey, Sasha or even continue her feud with Mandy.

I just need her to win in WWE, perdiodT.
:overit:

M-Rocka

:dead::dead::dead: @ Asuka & Kairi Zane fighting against these Great Value brand Becky Lynch & Alicia Fox

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 30, 2019, 07:16:11 PM
n

Not true at all. She's definitely leaving. She already requested her release and Triple H is pissed about it. Because he loves the four horsewomen and wants them to be the top girls and he also wants them to be a heel stable.
Yeah that's definitely not happening anytime soon with the way the storylines are being tossed to us, but we shall see. It would've been nice to have all 4 of them as a monster heel stable of bad ass women.

Boobs attacked Barely & Becky after the match.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on April 30, 2019, 07:17:36 PM
y'all need to let that team B.A.D. idea go...it's not happening fldkjsfkl;

Queen wants to be FACE and GLOW.
let her be great.
:plzstop:

I just want her to feud against a top heel like Char, Becky, (soon to be a top heel-) Lacey, Sasha or even continue her feud with Mandy.

I just need her to win in WWE, perdiodT.
:overit:
Her face glow run is so late, I love Queen but yeah it's time for another revamp mess. I definitely DO NOT want her to feud with Mandy again, plus it won't happen now that Queen is on Raw. I'm worried that she's going to get buried. Shit they're already burying The Revival with that shower scene on Raw last night. Their contract is up sometime early next year.

Kaeli.

Quote from: chula. on April 30, 2019, 04:37:02 PM
Quote from: Dark Lady. on April 29, 2019, 10:23:02 PM

oof

this bitch was iconic af... if only she learned how to actually wrestle and be good on the mic

She was a STAR!

I loved Sable  :plzstop: she was improving a little bit in the ring but never really cared about taking bumps or selling moves. Which is what wrestling is.

I read somewhere that she had a clause in her contract that prevented her from taking certain bumps  :plzstop: probably why the other girls hated her.....because she got away with doing the bare minimum  :plzstop:
VBSVDBBDBDNDBDBXNNX

Well I see why they damn near let her do whatever she wanted. She was so OVER & her pops were insane... like literally only rivaled by the Rock, DX & Stone Cold. That's a bad bitch. If I grew up in that era she would def probably be my all time fav.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 30, 2019, 08:58:08 PM
n

Yeah that's definitely not happening anytime soon with the way the storylines are being tossed to us, but we shall see. It would've been nice to have all 4 of them as a monster heel stable of bad ass women.

I saw that. Hehe
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 01, 2019, 02:34:47 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 30, 2019, 08:58:08 PM
n

I saw that. Hehe

nnnnnnn