Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on July 30, 2019, 09:12:20 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 30, 2019, 08:59:47 PM
LOOK AT FUCKING QUEEN!!!!!!

did she get the implants put back in? Her titties were PERCHED  :ohwow:
Those girls were sitting up right, giving me debut era tittays kinda
:flamebroiled:

M-Rocka

como la whore

Is it a regular singles match? why not a hardcore match.

I want Trish to fuck her up  :hmph:

como la whore

Trish was brutalized by the likes of Victoria and Jazz  :plzstop: and held her own.

Charlotte doesn't have a damn clue.
:receipts:

taking chops from Bayley isn't quite the same as Jazz slamming you on your face.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on July 30, 2019, 09:33:21 PM
Trish was brutalized by the likes of Victoria and Jazz  :plzstop: and held her own.

taking chops from Bayley isn't quite the same as Jazz slamming you on your face.
!!!!!!!

Wrestlemania 19 will always be one of Trish's highlight matches. Holding her own against Victoria & Jazz is not easy. And then the following month when she was in that Fatal 4-way with Jackie added to the mix.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 30, 2019, 10:00:11 PM

!!!!!!!

Wrestlemania 19 will always be one of Trish's highlight matches. Holding her own against Victoria & Jazz is not easy. And then the following month when she was in that Fatal 4-way with Jackie added to the mix.

I forgot Jacqueline used to beat the fuck out of Trish too  :plzstop:

BYE Charlotte. You can't even sit at the same table.

como la whore

eek!

I'm actually glad Jacqueline etc were stiff with Trish in the beginning. It only made her stronger and better.

charlie.

!!!!!

Didn't Jazz bust her lip once too.  :receipts:

Trish defended her championship like a CHAMP. Nothing was handed to her via bloodline.  :watchit:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on July 30, 2019, 10:01:52 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 30, 2019, 10:00:11 PM

!!!!!!!

I forgot Jacqueline used to beat the fuck out of Trish too  :plzstop:

BYE Charlotte. You can't even sit at the same table.
I wish it were with Sasha, but Boobs was the only other option. I'm just glad she's not going for her 50th title reign.

Trish wrestled the likes of Molly Holly, Victoria, Jazz, Jackie, Chyna, Beth, Ivory, and even Piggy.

como la whore

Quote from: marijuana. on July 30, 2019, 10:22:37 PM

!!!!!

Trish defended her championship like a CHAMP. Nothing was handed to her via bloodline.  :watchit:

Trish also got her tooth knocked out when Victoria threw her over the top rope (Judgment Day 2003)

horse face can't relate  :raycharles2urmess:

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on July 30, 2019, 10:30:58 PM

!!!!!

Trish also got her tooth knocked out when Victoria threw her over the top rope (Judgment Day 2003)

gfjl;djg;

I remember you telling me that.

dfjsfkld

omg. BITCH. I miss you being my texting buddy.

and sharing our hookup stories  :plzstop: I used to get my LIFE thru your stories. fffdfkdfk

charlie.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on July 30, 2019, 10:30:58 PM

!!!!!

Whew yeah... and didn't Victoria accidentally black Trish's eye with her knee brace? LATEa broke her nose, Jazz broke her hand...

Yeah, Queen earned the right to say "to be the woman, you gotta beat the woman." Risk taking self.
:ohwow: