Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Not RHOA girls trip and WWE in the same city on the same weekend. I can see Naomi making an appearance at that Toronto carnival running into the likes of Kenya, Porsha, and them..

como la whore

I'm really tired of the newer fans trying to diminish Trish to lift up Charlotte  :unbothered:

Someone on twitter actually said that Trish wasn't technical and "eye candy only"

like excuse me  :hmph:

she started out as eye candy, but became a great wrestler. Which rarely happens when models try and become wrestlers. 95% absolutely fail. Trish was that very rare exception.

technical self

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on August 01, 2019, 05:17:49 PM
I'm really tired of the newer fans trying to diminish Trish to lift up Charlotte  :unbothered:

Someone on twitter actually said that Trish wasn't technical and "eye candy only"

she started out as eye candy, but became a great wrestler. Which rarely happens when models try and become wrestlers. 95% absolutely fail. Trish was that very rare exception.

technical self

:udontlookok: fddfsd

I rarely pay attention to social media now.

Especially when they were going up for Ronda, when homegirl was green and injuring everybody and they momma was proof of that. fdjklsf

ppl just love to have a "strong" opinion and social media just feeds into everyone feeling happy that they're heard. :overit:

como la whore

Quote from: marijuana. on August 01, 2019, 05:31:10 PM

technical self

Especially when they were going up for Ronda, when homegirl was green and injuring everybody and they momma was proof of that. fdjklsf

ppl just love to have a "strong" opinion and social media just feeds into everyone feeling happy that they're heard. :overit:

I mostly ignore the negative stuff but enough is enough  :unbothered:

charlie.

Trish's suplexes, reversals, submissions, and turnbuckle work. >>>>

Alexa mimicks it all but it never looks as affective as Trish's was.
:blessed:

como la whore

Trish might not be as technical as Charlotte but Trish was the total package. Horse face can't relate.

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on August 01, 2019, 05:33:26 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on August 01, 2019, 05:31:10 PM

technical self

I mostly ignore the negative stuff but enough is enough  :unbothered:

I agree :omgwatshappening:

como la whore

Quote from: marijuana. on August 01, 2019, 05:34:07 PM

Also the way she sold moves was really remarkable  :plzstop: she made all of Jazz's mess look 10X worse than it was.

It takes a special kind of skill to do that.

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on August 01, 2019, 05:35:53 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on August 01, 2019, 05:34:07 PM

Also the way she sold moves was really remarkable  :plzstop: she made all of Jazz's mess look 10X worse than it was.

It takes a special kind of skill to do that.

!!!!!!!!

TBH!

she was one of the best at that tbh.

QUEEN took fucking BUMPS, unlike the other "model" gals...

I still don't think there has been anyone as good as her in that department as well.
Only ones I can think of are Mickie, Alicia, and Ember...
:damselindistress:

charlie.

wow now that I think about it.

there's not that many women that are great sellers. fdkfldsf
:ummwhat:

como la whore