Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 01, 2020, 05:35:27 PM
The WWE has a huge problem with booking as well. Especially with who Vince decides to give a legitimate push. Prime example: Big E. He was the 2nd NXT Champion behind Seth Rollins who was the first. Why not give him a main title push? Hell, why not give Xaiver Woods a push for the IC title? As far as the women, it seems as Mandy, Sonya, Sarah Logan, etc. all haven't been given chances to show what exactly they can do in the ring. Both Sarah Logan and Ruby Riott both came from the indies and held titles while in the indies. It's mind boggling that Vince only focus on the same four or five male or female wrestlers. Not even necessarily break up the New Day. Like Corey Graves said on ATB. Still keep the New Day together but at least turn them heel.
I agree with ALL of this!

I read about New Day turning heel very soon since their merchandise is no longer the biggest seller on WWE Shop. It'll be refreshing for them to do so. I mean look at Seth Rollins, he need to turn heel badly. But now King Samoa Joe is a face.

I wouldn't mind a night with him tbh. Samoan bulldozer self. :ohwow:

charlie.

The WWE has a huge problem with booking as well. Especially with who Vince decides to give a legitimate push. Prime example: Big E. He was the 2nd NXT Champion behind Seth Rollins who was the first. Why not give him a main title push? Hell, why not give Xaiver Woods a push for the IC title? As far as the women, it seems as Mandy, Sonya, Sarah Logan, etc. all haven't been given chances to show what exactly they can do in the ring. Both Sarah Logan and Ruby Riott both came from the indies and held titles while in the indies. It's mind boggling that Vince only focus on the same four or five male or female wrestlers. Not even necessarily break up the New Day. Like Corey Graves said on ATB. Still keep the New Day together but at least turn them heel.
fkdskjfl

wow wow wow

I think we finally agree on something for once.

WTF. come thru 2020
:ohwow:  :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:dffff :plzstop:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 01, 2020, 03:27:16 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on January 01, 2020, 02:32:28 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 01, 2020, 04:59:44 AM
Quote from: marijuana. on December 31, 2019, 10:38:48 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 31, 2019, 10:10:37 PM
I don't know why these news outlets are now reporting other bitches being favorites to win Royal Rumble.

Below are the top betting favorites to win this match:– Shayna Baszler– Ronda Rousey– Rhea Ripley– Charlotte Flair– Sasha Banks– Lacey Evans– Kairi Sane– Nikki Cross– Becky Lynch– Alexa Bliss– Nia Jax

I wouldn't mind if

Shanya, Kairi or Rhea won.

but they can keep the rest.
:receipts:
They can keep Kairi, short self. I want Sasha to win. I don't know why they have Becky on the list anyway since they're saving that match for possibly Shayna. And I heard that they're going to have Sasha turn on Baysic if she were to win the RR and go after the SD title. I think Baysic should just go back to being a fan fave. She is horrible as a heel and she ain't and will never be cute.

@!!!!!!!!!

and I don't see that happening...

If it happens it'll be more like "may the best woman win" mess like they did before.  :ohwow:

jfsl;fjklsfdj;fl
:dead: :dead:

That sounds about right too lol
'

I'd prefer that tbh.
I feel like they have great chemistry.

Sasha brings out the best in Bayley cause their Takeover match was everything   :flamebroiled:

charlie.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on January 01, 2020, 09:11:41 PM
I don't know why these news outlets are now reporting other bitches being favorites to win Royal Rumble.

Below are the top betting favorites to win this match:– Shayna Baszler– Ronda Rousey– Rhea Ripley– Charlotte Flair– Sasha Banks– Lacey Evans– Kairi Sane– Nikki Cross– Becky Lynch– Alexa Bliss– Nia Jax

I wouldn't mind if

They can keep Kairi, short self. I want Sasha to win. I don't know why they have Becky on the list anyway since they're saving that match for possibly Shayna. And I heard that they're going to have Sasha turn on Baysic if she were to win the RR and go after the SD title. I think Baysic should just go back to being a fan fave. She is horrible as a heel and she ain't and will never be cute.

@!!!!!!!!!

If it happens it'll be more like "may the best woman win" mess like they did before.  :ohwow:

jfsl;fjklsfdj;fl

'

I'd prefer that tbh.

Sasha brings out the best in Bayley cause their Takeover match was everything   :flamebroiled:
!!!!!!!

That match was the best female wrestling match since Trish vs LATEa when they headlined Raw back in 2004. :ohwow:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 01, 2020, 09:13:29 PM

I wouldn't mind if

@!!!!!!!!!

jfsl;fjklsfdj;fl

'

I'd prefer that tbh.

!!!!!!!

That match was the best female wrestling match since Trish vs LATEa when they headlined Raw back in 2004. :ohwow:

BITCH!!!!!

:gorlonfire:

tbh that's what made me fall in love with Sasha. fffddffd
:stressed:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on January 01, 2020, 09:12:37 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 01, 2020, 09:10:41 PM

yeah you can tell they have amazing sex  :plzstop:

jlkj;jkl;;l;kl

she look like she just got out of bed from getting some good D  :ohwow:
No wonder Queen is always so, washed and tired looking.  :howfestive:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on January 01, 2020, 09:17:19 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 01, 2020, 09:13:29 PM

I wouldn't mind if

@!!!!!!!!!

jfsl;fjklsfdj;fl

'

I'd prefer that tbh.

!!!!!!!

BITCH!!!!!

:gorlonfire:

tbh that's what made me fall in love with Sasha. fffddffd
:stressed:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dead: :dead: :dead:

Sasha = Trish

Baysic = LATEa

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: marijuana. on January 01, 2020, 09:09:41 PM
fkdskjfl

wow wow wow

I think we finally agree on something for once.

WTF. come thru 2020
:ohwow:  :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:dffff :plzstop:
I've been discussing this with friends for months now.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

After the whole Liv situation I'm still pissed that they're making gay people look like obsessive, crazy, and unhinged people and I don't like it one bit especially now that they have an openly lesbian wrestler on their roster. Sonya deserves more respect than this. Seeing her tweets shows how she felt about it all and Mandy's response says it all as well. 
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

must have been Trish and Charlotte preparing before their match. Just now seeing this dfdffdf

Trish looks younger than Charlotte here  :ohwow:

Quote from: chula. on January 02, 2020, 12:08:09 PM

must have been Trish and Charlotte preparing before their match. Just now seeing this dfdffdf

Trish looks younger than Charlotte here  :ohwow:
She even did a chop to Andrade. She trained with Charlotte and Andrade. Vince allowed Trish to pick her own opponent. Vince was going to book a match between Trish and Nikki Bella. Ugh.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"