Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

I never really cared for them but,

Stacy Keibler and Sable returning as entrants would kind of be IT. :plzstop: and maybe Terri and The Kat. fdjksfl;k

charlie.

Victoria entering would be legendary.:plzstop:

Candice Michelle and Melina would be cute :omgwatshappening:

como la whore

Quote from: marijuana. on January 22, 2020, 08:59:06 PM

Stacy Keibler and Sable returning as entrants would kind of be IT. :plzstop: and maybe Terri and The Kat. fdjksfl;k

dfsfssff not Sable. for what?  :uhh: I LOVE her but yeah. she's never been a fan of taking bumps. she's iconic but would be useless in this type of match.

maybe if it was a bikini contest or some mess  :plzstop: not this

I would love to hear her theme again though.

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on January 22, 2020, 09:38:57 PM

dfsfssff not Sable. for what?  :uhh: I LOVE her but yeah. she's never been a fan of taking bumps. she's iconic but would be useless in this type of match.

ddsssdd

Vickie Guerro literally came out and got tossed out within 1 sec. Sable can do the same.  :plzstop:

jlksfjd

that's mostly why I said her also cause of the theme.  :dead: I know she'd get a huge pop.

M-Rocka

Would definitely love Melina to come out. I'm sure Kelly Kelly, Whorrie, Victoria (maybe), Candice, and Jackie would come out. I know Piggy is still out on injury, so I don't know how close she is to returning.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2020, 06:15:23 AM
Would definitely love Melina to come out. I'm sure Kelly Kelly, Whorrie, Victoria (maybe), Candice, and Jackie would come out. I know Piggy is still out on injury, so I don't know how close she is to returning.
I am not sure when Mickie will be back.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: marijuana. on January 22, 2020, 08:57:14 PM
I'd like to see,

AJ Lee come out.

for Ember & Naomi to return ofc.

Mickie James to return would be epic too.

Nia Jax I feel like sis is returning... :damselindistress: idk if I care or not tho... ffddfdf

and uhhh....
Liv would be a cool entrant.

Foxxy would be a cool return also. :letsmessfag:
Ember isn't coming back anytime soon. Her and Xavier Woods suffered the same type of injury. Tearing your Achilles will put you out for at least a year. Why do you think the NBA hasn't seen KD's ass around?? Same injury. She was on WWE Backstage talking about the injury. Nia Jax already stated that she wasn't coming back at the Rumble. Because one of those wrestling sites said that she was and she tweeted and said nope.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 23, 2020, 06:53:47 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2020, 06:15:23 AM
I am not sure when Mickie will be back.
!!!!!

It's up in the air at this point. And I didn't know how severe Em's injury was. I need to still watch that Backstage interview.

I know we will all be on here covering RR this Sunday night. I'm going to have to stream it because I refuse to re-activate my WWE Network account right now.

como la whore

Quote from: marijuana. on January 22, 2020, 10:29:50 PM

ddsssdd

Vickie Guerro literally came out and got tossed out within 1 sec. Sable can do the same.  :plzstop:

jlksfjd

that's mostly why I said her also cause of the theme.  :dead: I know she'd get a huge pop.

That would require her to bump though  :plzstop: there's no easy way to get TOSSED out the ring  :plzstop:

I think Sable is perfectly happy just being a mother and the wife of Brock Lesnar. Wealthy self.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 23, 2020, 08:33:13 AM
Quote from: marijuana. on January 22, 2020, 10:29:50 PM

ddsssdd

jlksfjd

That would require her to bump though  :plzstop: there's no easy way to get TOSSED out the ring  :plzstop:

I think Sable is perfectly happy just being a mother and the wife of Brock Lesnar. Wealthy self.

:young:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 23, 2020, 01:36:30 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2020, 01:20:10 PM

Definitely Trish's DAUGHTA

:young:

vvdd I can kinda see it

MANdy could never though  :young:

BITCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

one of my favorite photoshoots by queen. Of course she was chosen as the cover girl second year in a row. Photogenic self. :heyddy:

como la whore

and didn't she win Babe Of The Year 3 times in a row? You know the other girls were HOT  :blessed:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 23, 2020, 01:46:36 PM
and didn't she win Babe Of The Year 3 times in a row? You know the other girls were HOT  :blessed:
:dead: :dead:

Didn't she beat Whorrie in the finals twice? I think she beat Lita in the 1st one too. Lita must've been fuming. First losing that 6 pack challenge and then BOTY :kii: