Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Boobs has been lashing more as of late. I guess with Andrade being at home for the next 30 days she can get her nightcap when she damn well pleases.

And of course they confirm what we already known about for weeks with Diarrhea vs Boobs.

Butch Van Dyke is expected to defeat Fire Crotch for the Raw Women's Title because her and Meth Rollins are allegedly taking time off to get married or whatever. Jay, can you give us some insight on this?

M-Rocka

Donki and this side profile. :ohwow:

Charlie you see this? :flamebroiled:

I'm gonna start calling Naomi "Donki" from now on. Donkey booty self.

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 18, 2020, 11:46:38 AM

QUEEN is so gorgeous  :flamebroiled:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on February 18, 2020, 03:42:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 18, 2020, 11:46:38 AM

QUEEN is so gorgeous  :flamebroiled:
I need another title reign from her. :flamebroiled:

charlie.

:gorlonfire: hopefully they give the title to her or put her in a great storyline.

Kaeli.

Did y'all see all the whites on social media making fun of her fro? It kinda pissed me off :udontlookok: 

M-Rocka

She needs a better storyline. And I definitely saw what the whites were saying. I read one of them down and told him to tend to his sick wife.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 18, 2020, 09:15:20 AM

Boobs has been lashing more as of late. I guess with Andrade being at home for the next 30 days she can get her nightcap when she damn well pleases.

And of course they confirm what we already known about for weeks with Diarrhea vs Boobs.

Butch Van Dyke is expected to defeat Fire Crotch for the Raw Women's Title because her and Meth Rollins are allegedly taking time off to get married or whatever. Jay, can you give us some insight on this?
You and these names. :plzstop: I came up with Boobs though. :plzstop: But yeah, Charlotte has been lashing looks wise. Well the Boobs vs Rhea match might get turned into a triple threat because ungrateful fans are bitching on Twitter because they want Bianca in the match. Yeah rumor has it that Becky vs Shayna for the title. Shayna is slated to win Elimination Chamber which is next month on the 8th and her and Becky are supposed to go one on one for the title and I'm hearing that it could wind up being a No Holds Barred match and yeah Becky and Seth's bitch ass are supposed to take time off to get married and Boobs is supposed to be doing the same as well. I heard rumors that both are supposed to return during Money In The Bank time. Ronda is supposed to be coming back soon too.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I kept telling y'all that Boobs is going to face Rhea and Becky was facing Shayna. Humph.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on February 19, 2020, 08:20:05 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 18, 2020, 09:15:20 AM

You and these names. :plzstop: I came up with Boobs though. :plzstop: But yeah, Charlotte has been lashing looks wise. Well the Boobs vs Rhea match might get turned into a triple threat because ungrateful fans are bitching on Twitter because they want Bianca in the match. Yeah rumor has it that Becky vs Shayna for the title. Shayna is slated to win Elimination Chamber which is next month on the 8th and her and Becky are supposed to go one on one for the title and I'm hearing that it could wind up being a No Holds Barred match and yeah Becky and Seth's bitch ass are supposed to take time off to get married and Boobs is supposed to be doing the same as well. I heard rumors that both are supposed to return during Money In The Bank time. Ronda is supposed to be coming back soon too.
ffffffffffffff

Yeah I came up with Charlicone (Silicone) but Boobs is more fitting. I'm over Meth and Fire Crotch, just get married and go away for a while. I'm not as annoyed with Boobs as I used to be. I love her to death, but these endless opportunities she keeps getting while there are other women on the roster is mind boggling. I wouldn't mind seeing Whiplash vs. Boobs vs. Diarrhea for the title.

I already knew looking at the EC match with Butch Van Dyke, Angelica Pickles (Liv Morgan), Scooby Doo Riott, Backwoods Barbie, and Wasabi that Butch would be the one to come out as the victor. And YUCK at Lousey, but I'd rather look at her than Barely.

M-Rocka

Melina thanked Trish for being her first title shot and also thanked Piggy for passing the honor to her. Trish and her damn impact. :'(

:stressed: :stressed:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 19, 2020, 10:16:12 AM

Melina thanked Trish for being her first title shot and also thanked Piggy for passing the honor to her. Trish and her damn impact. :'(

:stressed: :stressed:

:receipts:

wait lemme stan Melina a bit.

fkskl;fjl;fsdkjl;

I always tip-toed around it and tread with caution cause of the stories backstage of how Morrison did Trish because he was jealous of Trish taking Melina spot.

but this might make me give her her dues now
:stressed: she was always fun to watch. Whewwww