Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 15, 2020, 08:57:56 PM
MJ Jenkins from NXT got released right when her brother in law dies from Corona. What the fuck? Vince is an ass!

has Shane McMahon been released? He doesn't do shit but collect his million dollar salary. I wish someone higher up would call Vince OUT  :fuming:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on April 15, 2020, 09:06:54 PM
MJ Jenkins from NXT got released right when her brother in law dies from Corona. What the fuck? Vince is an ass!

has Shane McMahon been released? He doesn't do shit but collect his million dollar salary. I wish someone higher up would call Vince OUT  :fuming:
!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that Brock gets paid like 5.5 mil (or something like that) a year just to work 3 matches a year has me fuming!

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 15, 2020, 09:25:42 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that Brock gets paid like 5.5 mil (or something like that) a year just to work 3 matches a year has me fuming!
!!!!!!! Did y'all see Drake Maverick's video. It broke my heart.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 15, 2020, 11:10:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 15, 2020, 09:25:42 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!! Did y'all see Drake Maverick's video. It broke my heart.
!!!!!!!!

His video and Lio Rush's IG post. :'( :'(

charlie.

April 18, 2020, 03:22:38 PM #4894 Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 03:22:47 PM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.

Not Sonya  cutting an AMAZING promo.... fdjkslfjdskl;

wtf  :diddraispoot:

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 18, 2020, 03:22:38 PM

I saw that last night and was like 😲 I knew the heel turn was coming for her. I think Mandy is about to get her push. But do you see who's facing Barely at MITB for the title??? Tamina!!! I'm so happy this girl is finally getting an opportunity. Oh both the Men's and Women's MITB ladder matches are happening at WWE's headquarters in Stamford, CT with both briefcases hanging up above the roof of the building. That right there is a recipe for disaster. The match will start at the ground floor and work it's way up. Like wtf is Vince thinking.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 18, 2020, 05:00:08 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 18, 2020, 03:22:38 PM

I saw that last night and was like 😲 I knew the heel turn was coming for her. I think Mandy is about to get her push. But do you see who's facing Barely at MITB for the title??? Tamina!!! I'm so happy this girl is finally getting an opportunity. Oh both the Men's and Women's MITB ladder matches are happening at WWE's headquarters in Stamford, CT with both briefcases hanging up above the roof of the building. That right there is a recipe for disaster. The match will start at the ground floor and work it's way up. Like wtf is Vince thinking.

!!!!!!
Tamina deserves it tbh.

I just hope they don't let Bayley get a clean win over her. Already know she's not gonna win but hopefully it's a good match and a dirty win
:omf:

and yeah I heard about the MITB match....

sounds... interesting.
:disgusted:

M-Rocka

Someone is going to die falling from the roof of the headquarters oh and this is a perfect way for Naomi to turn heel since Bratz Doll defeated her to be in the MITB match. Have Sasha & Naomi destroy UGley after she defeats MUTEmina for her title.

como la whore

The Fellas didn't get to give their speech. That's all I know. Maybe god is real.
:blessed:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on April 20, 2020, 02:38:59 PM
The Fellas didn't get to give their speech. That's all I know. Maybe god is real.
Lost chance lmao! :jackiessales:

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 18, 2020, 11:48:00 PM
Someone is going to die falling from the roof of the headquarters oh and this is a perfect way for Naomi to turn heel since Bratz Doll defeated her to be in the MITB match. Have Sasha & Naomi destroy UGley after she defeats MUTEmina for her title.
!!!!!! I said the same thing that someone is going to either die or get seriously injured. Wtf is Vince thinking??
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

You and these damn names. :plzstop: Naomi isn't ready to turn heel yet. But I agree that she needs to turn.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 20, 2020, 02:46:24 PM
Quote from: chula. on April 20, 2020, 02:38:59 PM
Lost chance lmao! :jackiessales:

Since no speech was given they're not officially hall of famers. Damn.
:welllol: :welllol: