Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 23, 2020, 12:54:53 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 23, 2020, 12:14:14 PM
Apparently,  WWE might be rehiring Sarah Logan due to a lot of people backstage asking for it.

:diddraispoot:
It was stupid to be honest, especially with her husband still being employed and she's starting to come into her own. Backwoods self. If anyone should've gotten the boot, it should be Lana and Dana Broke.

!!!!!!!!!!

Sis was starting to get hype as a solo talent.  :uhh: WWE confuses me sometimes.

pCj

como la whore

como la whore

and was that Crusty in the bottom left  :plzstop: I barely recognize her  :shook:

charlie.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Bella. on April 20, 2020, 07:17:09 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 20, 2020, 06:18:19 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on April 20, 2020, 05:34:31 PM
apparently Bobby lashley makes more than most of the roster :omgwatshappening:

probably because he was in MMA
Brock, Bobby, Randy, John Cena, and Shelton Benjamin makes the most.

:disgusted:
bbsbxbx

Idk about Shelton but I saw a post that said Bobby made $3.5 million :plzstop:

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 22, 2020, 03:29:18 PM

Awwwww  :popeyes:
is that christy?  :plzstop:

She had a lot of potential. No shade to ms Ashley but if they would've given Christy the push they kept tryna give Ashley she would've slayed.

I remember meeting her, Victoria and Trish when I was like 8 and them being so nice to me  :dead:

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 23, 2020, 08:54:21 PM

She had a lot of potential. No shade to ms Ashley but if they would've given Christy the push they kept tryna give Ashley she would've slayed.

she really did

her matches with Melina on Smackdown were dare I say.....amazing?  :thatssowendy: she was improving SO quickly.

I'll never understand why they gave up on her so fast but kept Trashley around for as long as they did who didn't improve at ALL.

sad that she died and stuff but yeah. she sucked.

como la whore

I WILL say though that even with Ashley stinking the place up here, this match was EVERYTHING  :plzstop:

and Trish had never looked better  :loose2when:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 23, 2020, 02:44:12 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 23, 2020, 12:54:53 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 23, 2020, 12:14:14 PM
Apparently,  WWE might be rehiring Sarah Logan due to a lot of people backstage asking for it.

:diddraispoot:
It was stupid to be honest, especially with her husband still being employed and she's starting to come into her own. Backwoods self. If anyone should've gotten the boot, it should be Lana and Dana Broke.

!!!!!!!!!!

Sis was starting to get hype as a solo talent.  :uhh: WWE confuses me sometimes.
Especially after getting her arm stomped on by a damn man. Hell no, Backwoods needs vindication.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 23, 2020, 02:37:49 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 22, 2020, 03:27:14 PM

SGSGSSVGSVSVSVSV
DBDBSBDBBSBS

D
DD
D
D
F
F
F
FF
G

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was about to ask you about this pic!!! When I saw it yesterday I was like WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!!! I see you Ashley.
I forgot Boobs real name is Ashley. Stacked self. I just love this bitch so fucking much!!!! :flamebroiled:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 23, 2020, 02:38:47 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 21, 2020, 10:57:42 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 20, 2020, 09:23:27 PM
Quote from: Bella. on April 20, 2020, 07:17:09 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 20, 2020, 06:18:19 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on April 20, 2020, 05:34:31 PM
apparently Bobby lashley makes more than most of the roster :omgwatshappening:

probably because he was in MMA
Brock, Bobby, Randy, John Cena, and Shelton Benjamin makes the most.

:disgusted:
Here you come. Worry about the Fellas and their unborn spawns.
I fucking hate you Jay!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I'm tired of that gorl and the other Fella stan can get it too.
Yeah, Charlie & Phil are delirious it seems. Rona got these gorls stanning for these talentless broads. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 22, 2020, 03:29:18 PM

Awwwww  :popeyes:

I remember meeting her, Victoria and Trish when I was like 8 and them being so nice to me  :dead:
Whew sis, I'm glad you were able to make out of that meet and greet unscathed. Victoria's stiff ass would've broke your damn hand just by shaking it. :plzstop:

Kaeli.

Quote from: chula. on April 23, 2020, 08:57:28 PM

she really did

her matches with Melina on Smackdown were dare I say.....amazing?  :thatssowendy: she was improving SO quickly.

I'll never understand why they gave up on her so fast but kept Trashley around for as long as they did who didn't improve at ALL.

sad that she died and stuff but yeah. she sucked.
VSNBSKXIXOXIDODJDM

!!!

And she had a good lil mini feud with Victoria. & hendjdjdj @ me tryna sugarcoat the fact that Ashley was terrible because she's dead :plzstop:

Those wrestlemania matches she had were terrible