Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

so is there going to be an 'Evolution' PPV this year? :omgwatshappening:

rumored for "August"...  but that's all I heard. :disgusted:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 15, 2020, 12:27:59 PM
Fugley wants to put the Women's Tag Team titles on the line in a dream match with her & Sasha vs Trish & LATEa

https://twitter.com/IovelsX/status/1282911794638450689

https://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/1282910682241855488

:udontlookok:

can Lita afford the plane ticket there is the real question
:disgusted:

como la whore

como la whore

and honestly I don't want Trish coming back just to put someone else over. She's a legend. and that would be the only logical outcome because we all know Trish and Lita are not winning the damn titles.

idk  :disgusted:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on July 15, 2020, 07:37:43 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 15, 2020, 12:27:59 PM
Fugley wants to put the Women's Tag Team titles on the line in a dream match with her & Sasha vs Trish & LATEa

https://twitter.com/IovelsX/status/1282911794638450689

https://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/1282910682241855488

:udontlookok:

can Lita afford the plane ticket there is the real question
dddddddd

I'm sure if Trish Cash App'd Late' to pay for a round trip ticket, she'd be good to go. :dead:

como la whore

VDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

we're about to be fighting bitch  :cmerefag:

pCj

como la whore

machetegirl

#flashbackfriday -Right on time for me to celebrate #nationalrescuedogday (2 days late) This is my favorite cover from Raw magazine, I believe 2003ish? I was lucky enough to share a brief time with this little angel, Mason. We were getting out of the car and he jumped out so excited to see some of his pup friends and was tragically hit by a car as I was chasing after him. I was so devastated. I think about this little bud often. We were instantly bonded. He was my first road pup who spent most of his short life in locker rooms, hotels, planes and glued to my side.

:plzstop:

Lita's dog committed suicide and you can't convince me otherwise  :unbothered:

pCj

Quote from: chula. on July 16, 2020, 03:30:22 PM
machetegirl

#flashbackfriday -Right on time for me to celebrate #nationalrescuedogday (2 days late) This is my favorite cover from Raw magazine, I believe 2003ish? I was lucky enough to share a brief time with this little angel, Mason. We were getting out of the car and he jumped out so excited to see some of his pup friends and was tragically hit by a car as I was chasing after him. I was so devastated. I think about this little bud often. We were instantly bonded. He was my first road pup who spent most of his short life in locker rooms, hotels, planes and glued to my side.

sssdfffddgggg

Still lived a better life than this pooch.

como la whore

Quote from: Bella. on July 16, 2020, 04:14:49 PM
machetegirl

sssdfffddgggg

pCj

Quote from: chula. on July 16, 2020, 04:45:38 PM
machetegirl

sssdfffddgggg

Didn't know they had a dog, let alone a dead one. Not you bringing me this Jay exclusive  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I knew you were a stan
:unbothered:

Kaeli.

Quote from: chula. on July 16, 2020, 04:45:38 PM
machetegirl

sssdfffddgggg

CVSVSBSBBDNSVDNSHJSJDD