Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Are they about to do a monster heel faction with Roman Reigns & The Uso's when Jimmy returns? Oh God I hope it's a Samoan Dynasty faction and they add Tamina & Naomi too.

Naomi needs to be a damn heel and drop that glow shit altogether.

Kaeli.

Quote from: chula. on October 04, 2020, 02:19:59 PM

is queen with a white man  :young:  :omgwatshappening:
CCCXCCCCCCCCXCCVCSSV

I discovered this a few months ago when I was lurking on her mess. Also... is Jackie slow

I cringe hearing her talk. Love queen tho

Kaeli.

There's rumors that she used to get destroyed by white men (including jerry lawler) in the locker room back in the 90's

CCVVSGSGSHSHHSJSIDK 

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 04, 2020, 02:44:25 PM
There's rumors that she used to get destroyed by white men (including jerry lawler) in the locker room back in the 90's

CCVVSGSGSHSHHSJSIDK

VDSVVDSVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVSVSDVSVDVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvv

yeah she was quite the white man's whore

iconic self

como la whore

I'll never forget that interview when Ivory was complaining about how stiff Jacqueline was in the ring  :plzstop: she said something along the lines of

I didn't understand it. It was just a small/insignificant show on sunday night heat and this woman was legit bashing my skull in. and for what

:kii: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on October 04, 2020, 06:28:52 PM
I'll never forget that interview when Ivory was complaining about how stiff Jacqueline was in the ring  :plzstop: she said something along the lines of

I didn't understand it. It was just a small/insignificant show on sunday night heat and this woman was legit bashing my skull in. and for what

sdfdsd

I mean it's Ivory. :kii:

Her annoying shriek that she does when she talks was enough for Jackie to beat the Mario coins out of that bitch's skull.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 04, 2020, 06:55:43 PM
Quote from: chula. on October 04, 2020, 06:28:52 PM

sdfdsd

I mean it's Ivory. :kii:

Her annoying shriek that she does when she talks was enough for Jackie to beat the Mario coins out of that bitch's skull.

DVSSSSSJDSJVJVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVDJVJDSJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJV

M-Rocka

Ivory is annoying as hell, but if anyone was stiff in the ring, she should've said Victoria.:plzstop: