Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

como la whore

vcxvcvvdssvsdvd

Quoteon the July 8, 2002 episode of Raw from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that became known by wrestling fans as "that Jackie Gayda match", Gayda botched multiple moves, the most infamous of which was a second-rope-bulldog by Stratus, which she sold too late. Commentator Jim Ross exclaimed that "mercifully, it's over"

:plzstop:

como la whore

How do you botch a bulldog  :plzstop: you literally just fall forward  :plzstop:

my god

como la whore

bitch I thought it was a mixed tag? where were the men? did they walk off?  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on December 16, 2020, 02:02:47 PM
bitch I thought it was a mixed tag? where were the men? did they walk off?  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
They were probably too embarrassed to stay for the remainder of the match

In the crowd! Backstage!  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 16, 2020, 02:11:53 PM

Trish looked PISSED too  :plzstop: it was good practice for sure though just a few years later she'd be forced to work with Ashley who was even more terrible  :disgusted:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on December 16, 2020, 02:15:37 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 16, 2020, 02:11:53 PM

Trish looked PISSED too  :plzstop: it was good practice for sure though just a few years later she'd be forced to work with Ashley who was even more terrible  :disgusted:

ffffffsssssssssssffsdff

Queen is such a good sport. Ashley was atrocious in that ring. Terrible self.  :plzstop:

como la whore

Trashley slightly improved when she was on Smackdown but she really did SUCK  :plzstop: I cringe when I watch back some of those RAW matches. She looks so lost half the time.

And the only reason I'm so hard on Ashley is because the bitch lied.

During the diva search she claimed

"Natural skill! Came from a wrestling family!"

and I did vote for her  :bvy:

she fooled us all
:fuming:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on December 16, 2020, 03:35:13 PM
Trashley slightly improved when she was on Smackdown but she really did SUCK  :plzstop: I cringe when I watch back some of those RAW matches. She looks so lost half the time.

And the only reason I'm so hard on Ashley is because the bitch lied.

During the diva search she claimed

"Natural skill! Came from a wrestling family!"

and I did vote for her  :bvy:

she fooled us all
:fuming:
sddddssss

Remember when she gave out her number in order to gain more votes. I called her phone several times. She was my favorite to win next to Kristal. But lord she sucked.  :dead:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 16, 2020, 05:45:36 PM

sddddssss

Remember when she gave out her number in order to gain more votes.

I think so  :plzstop: to be honest I wasn't as invested in the 2nd diva search as I was the first one. The first one was so MESSY  :plzstop: they legit hated each other  :plzstop:

So glad Christy won  :young:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on December 16, 2020, 06:01:12 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 16, 2020, 05:45:36 PM

sddddssss

Remember when she gave out her number in order to gain more votes.

I think so  :plzstop: to be honest I wasn't as invested in the 2nd diva search as I was the first one. The first one was so MESSY  :plzstop: they legit hated each other  :plzstop:

So glad Christy won  :young:
The way Carmella was dragged each week to then be decimated by Trish during the finale. I know she used to fume backstage after Raw each week.  :plzstop: