Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 05, 2021, 09:06:55 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 05, 2021, 08:42:34 AM
Quote from: chula. on January 05, 2021, 02:06:44 AM
https://twitter.com/iamcardib/status/1346301145212362754?s=20

VDSVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVSDVSD
who tf is Lina
Wow, Trish really is THAT bitch huh? Hall of Famer self  :howfestive:

I'm screaming at Cardi not remembering watching The Rock but does remember Trish even though Trish and Rock are from the same generation/era  :plzstop: :plzstop:
She got Lil Kim and now Cardi stanning for not only Trish, but Sasha too.  :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 05, 2021, 09:14:32 AM
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1346298563526078464?s=20

Whorrie looked.....cute. Melina was backstage too.
:howfestive:
She's kinda aging like sour grapes. Slut self.

Melina looks good per usual. I like how she gives Not signed yet! Anything's possible! Lolz! knowing that the news of her return to WWE is pretty much imminent.  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

ggggggggggggggggg

Yeah Cardi is a bit slow. She doesn't remember The Rock, but remembers Triple H (who debuted 1 year before him), Edge, Booker T (debuted in WCW in 1993), and Eddie Guerrero.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 05, 2021, 12:43:27 PM
ggggggggggggggggg

Yeah Cardi is a bit slow. She doesn't remember The Rock, but remembers Triple H (who debuted 1 year before him), Edge, Booker T (debuted in WCW in 1993), and Eddie Guerrero.

FDSAFDDSFFFFFFSADASAAAAAAS
love her though <3

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 05, 2021, 12:55:53 PM
ggggggggggggggggg

love her though <3
ffsdsdf

Well at least she's a fan of Trish & "Lina" whoever that is...  :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: chula. on January 05, 2021, 12:55:53 PM
ggggggggggggggggg

love her though <3

bccccccccccccvvvv

the who?

cardi, hun....
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

pCj

como la whore

dvssvsds bitch last night she referred to her as Lina. She doesn't remember that girl.

give it up
:disgusted:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 05, 2021, 02:04:20 PM
dvssvsds bitch last night she referred to her as Lina. She doesn't remember that girl.

give it up
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This charity case ass girl, nobody gives a damn about "Lina" except Phil.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I mean Cardi gagged when she got a response from legendary ass Trish.  :receipts:

Speaking of Lina, has she found a home yet?

QuoteFirst sunset of 2021 complete. I've had a New Year's Day tradition of making sure to see the sunset and go for a hike as a way to honor the new year. It can be hard some days to muster up some positive energy, but believing that this year will be brighter hopefully gets us through the lonely, scary and sad times. I wish nothing but peace and goodwill to come to your lives this year, and the calmness and strength to weather the hard moments ahead so that we can be together to celebrate the good times again. #2021 #newyear #newyearsday

She's always on a damn expedition or a hike. Homeless self.

como la whore

missing! alert!

there's people who really are missing. her brother was probably passed out somewhere. I hope they read her ugly ass for this false alarm
:unbothered:

M-Rocka

Amber alert! Discovery ID! Have you seen me?

dddddddddddddddd  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I saw this earlier and cackled. He probably was somewhere passed out drunk in a hotel or a friend's house.

Barely is so dramatic and ugly. :plzstop:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 05, 2021, 07:32:52 PM
Amber alert! Discovery ID! Have you seen me?

dddddddddddddddd  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I saw this earlier and cackled. He probably was somewhere passed out drunk in a hotel or a friend's house.

Barely is so dramatic and ugly. :plzstop:

VDSVDSJVJSDJVDJSVSD

Unsolved Mysteries!

Bayley needs her ass beat for that