Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Did Victoria really return? I didn't even watch last night. And which theme did she use?  :stressed:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on February 01, 2021, 06:44:55 AM
Did Victoria really return? I didn't even watch last night. And which theme did she use?  :stressed:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

She came out with her crazy gimmick, but used that techno version of her I Ain't The Lady To Mess With theme song.

dddsssdddddd

Like make it make sense.   :plzstop:

como la whore

Quote from: Bella. on January 31, 2021, 09:03:39 PM
Bianca is Queen but not WWE tossing Naomi to the side now that they have a shiny, new athletic nigger.

:plzstop:

very predictable tbh. this is wwe after all.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 01, 2021, 06:47:42 AM

She came out with her crazy gimmick, but used that techno version of her I Ain't The Lady To Mess With theme song.

dddsssdddddd

I never liked that Nicki Minaj theme  :plzstop: should have used the TATU theme (or at least an instrumental that is similar since they probably don't have the right to the song anymore)

:hmph:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on February 01, 2021, 06:49:24 AM
Bianca is Queen but not WWE tossing Naomi to the side now that they have a shiny, new athletic nigger.

It's times for Naomi to drop that Feel The Glow/Rave party gimmick. She's so late now lol.  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on February 01, 2021, 06:50:56 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 01, 2021, 06:47:42 AM

dddsssdddddd

I never liked that Nicki Minaj theme  :plzstop: should have used the TATU theme (or at least an instrumental that is similar since they probably don't have the right to the song anymore)

:hmph:
!!!!!

I liked the Nicki theme, when they slowed it down after she turned heel. But I agree that they should've used that TATU theme. But watching her grab her head like she did when she first came out to that bubblegum pop version of Nicki's theme was cringe. :kii:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 01, 2021, 06:51:45 AM

It's times for Naomi to drop that Feel The Glow/Rave party gimmick. She's so late now lol.  :dead:

VIJDSVJSDISIODJSDOIJFGSJOSJISDOIGJSDOIGJDSIOJGOSDjOFSDiFOSDIJF

Naomi been asking us for 20 years now to feel that damn glow. Yes hun we've felt it and we're TIRED of it  :fuming:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on February 01, 2021, 06:59:16 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 01, 2021, 06:51:45 AM

VIJDSVJSDISIODJSDOIJFGSJOSJISDOIGJSDOIGJDSIOJGOSDjOFSDiFOSDIJF

Naomi been asking us for 20 years now to feel that damn glow. Yes hun we've felt it and we're TIRED of it  :fuming:
ddddsssddddddddddd

Even the crowd reaction isn't all that great because she takes these long ass breaks just to give Surprise! Wow factor! Guess who's back! like girl we are over it.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

She needs to join Hurt Business honestly. I'd love to see her go heel again and join that stable.

como la whore

pCj

como la whore

FDSJFSDFDJFFJDSSJDVDSJSJSDJD

the way queen keeps you in fumes. it pleases me.

pCj