Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

BrandonBranlee

When is the rumble? And how much is it? Can I order it they peacock or what? I'm excited for Lita's return even if I don't give a damn about current wrestling. 

M-Rocka

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on January 24, 2022, 05:44:33 PM
When is the rumble? And how much is it? Can I order it they peacock or what? I'm excited for Lita's return even if I don't give a damn about current wrestling.
From what I read, Saturday. But I wouldn't be too excited for Lita. She'll only be in the match for at least 45 seconds.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 24, 2022, 07:02:40 PM
From what I read, Saturday. But I wouldn't be too excited for Lita. She'll only be in the match for at least 45 seconds.

and then back to the forest she goes
:jackiessales:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on January 24, 2022, 07:04:19 PM

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 24, 2022, 08:56:17 PM
Quote from: como la whore on January 24, 2022, 07:04:19 PM

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

JDFIJOIDOJVJODSVJIDVJOJSDIVOJOID

BrandonBranlee

I read she wants another run in WWE and turned down a run in AEW for this, so I expect her to win or come close. Would make more sense for her to win without first telegraphing it on Smackdown though, but this is WWE in 2022 I guess. 

M-Rocka

With the rumored return of Ronda Lousey at RR and her competing for the Raw Womens Title against Fire Crotch could be unlikely. Also, Anorexa is allegedly returning to the Goddess gimmick so she might have a storyline with Boobs for the SD Womens Title. UGley and Sasha Banks are currently injured. They're boring us with Bianca South Central and Naomi's tired ass late glow gimmick.

como la whore

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on January 25, 2022, 02:31:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 25, 2022, 02:28:52 PM
Naomi's tired ass late glow gimmick.

edvsddvwvdvsdvswvs

how many YEARS has it been now?

Naomi pls
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Amazing! Feel the glow! Strobe lights!

cccvvvvccccccccc she started this tired gimmick in 2016 and here we are 6 years later with the same 2 step and boogie down get down dance that she does. This bitch needs to snap and turn heel.

pCj

M-Rocka

b

Oh plea'

Litacarana! High flyer! Team Xtreme!

This girl is really trying to relive her 2000-01 days.  :kii:

como la whore

vdsvdssdvs

and considering she's going to be in the ring with a bunch of women who can't even take the litacanrana....what is she doing  :holdupguys:

Nia could probably take it (lots of upper body strength to catch her) but her big ass is gone.