Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

I see Lita's legendary Saudi match has left y'all speechless to the point that you haven't talked about it.
:blessed: :stressed:

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on April 03, 2022, 09:55:47 AM
I see Lita's legendary Saudi match has left y'all speechless to the point that you haven't talked about it.
:blessed: :stressed:

djvsoivseiovosjvsvjiosdjsdovjisovosjvoisdjvosidjvsdiojv

keep telling yourself that babe

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on April 03, 2022, 09:49:39 AM
Quote from: como la whore on April 03, 2022, 09:39:44 AM
Quote from: pCj on April 03, 2022, 08:06:22 AM
It's Wrestlemania weekend?
:diddraispoot:

yes gramps. get with it.
:hmph:
n

Girl, y'all live in the past with these back in my day! Attitude era posts
:nowgorl:

can you blame us? this new crop of girls SUCK and you know it  :usuresis:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In on April 03, 2022, 12:57:09 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2022, 10:20:25 PM

:udontlookok:
Ugh. This overrated braid wearing bitch. Can't stand her now. Here goes the same bullshit with her like last year. 😒
!!!!!!!!!  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

I honestly don't like this bitch. If anyone should've had a Wrestlemania moment, it should've been Liv Morgan or Rhea, but instead they're in that tag team match tonight.

M-Rocka

Quote from: pCj on April 03, 2022, 09:55:47 AM
:blessed: :stressed:
b

Bby, please. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on April 03, 2022, 09:40:44 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2022, 10:21:41 PM

Surprise!

We knew for like 2 months. :uhh:

:plzstop:

did y'all hear that pop that Stone Cold got  :-o
!!!!!!!!!!!  dddddddddddddddddddddd

I want him to pop me one good time. Redneck, badass self.

:oof:

pCj

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 03, 2022, 01:34:30 PM
Quote from: Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In on April 03, 2022, 12:57:09 AM

Ugh. This overrated braid wearing bitch. Can't stand her now. Here goes the same bullshit with her like last year. 😒

I honestly don't like this bitch. If anyone should've had a Wrestlemania moment, it should've been Liv Morgan or Rhea, but instead they're in that tag team match tonight.

Not thinking HIV is worthy of a singles Wrestlemania championship match :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: pCj on April 03, 2022, 05:05:49 PM

Not thinking HIV is worthy of a singles Wrestlemania championship match :plzstop:
nnnnn

Better her than that girl who lost against Fire Crotch at Crown Jewel.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I seriously can't stand her. I hope Becky beats her in their rematch and cuts that fucking braid off for good measure.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In on April 03, 2022, 09:25:30 PM

I seriously can't stand her. I hope Becky beats her in their rematch and cuts that fucking braid off for good measure.
>>>><<<<

:sistas:

I tried to get into her, but it's something about her that just irks my soul.

M-Rocka

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 03, 2022, 09:32:00 PM
Quote from: Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In on April 03, 2022, 09:25:30 PM

>>>><<<<

:sistas:

I tried to get into her, but it's something about her that just irks my soul.
Same here. I just don't know what it is about her but her whole gimmick just seems stale. She thinks that she's gonna beat Boobs. She wants to conquer all four of the horsewomen. Boobs is the final one. Knowing Vince, he might just allow this braid wearing bitch to beat Boobs.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart