BET to air "The BET Life of Brandy" on 01/01

Started by 4everjay, December 22, 2015, 11:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Yes!! Getting her face out there!! Everyone is seeing Brandy!

STUNNA GOD

Fucking WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the whole fucking New YEAR being dedicated to ha!!!!!!! She's kinda the QUEEN of BET. I love the treatment that she's been receiving. I really hope the show is a hit and is received well.

:stressed: :stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on December 22, 2015, 11:47:23 PM
Fucking WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the whole fucking New YEAR being dedicated to ha!!!!!!! She's kinda the QUEEN of BET. I love the treatment that she's been receiving. I really hope the show is a hit and is received well.

:stressed: :stressed:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

Wow, BET is going all out for her. I'm happy.

RekeRig

OMFFFF this QUEEN!!

Girls releasing albums and not even getting this kind of promo  :uhh: Bran girl, put a damn SONG out omfffff so good to see her on something like this

Im so over her doing specials and having interviews covering the WORST moments in her life. Lets celebrate her and remind these dummies of all she's done and still DOING lmao!!!!

RekeRig

Quote from: iyanla vanzant on December 22, 2015, 11:33:17 PM
Quote?BET LIFE OF BRANDY?- Airs Friday, January 1st at 10 P.M. ET/PT on BET.
BET has been home to some of today?s biggest stars and as each star has grown brighter, the network has captured their evolution. To celebrate the careers of each of these stars, BET features the best on-air moments from these remarkable individuals and packages them in our new series, ?The BET Life Of?.? Our premiere episodes have featured platinum artists Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Nicki Minaj, Janet Jackson and Beyonc?.

The ?BET Life of Brandy? will feature moments from our own Brandy, and will include, but not be limited to: interviews, performances, specials, and memorable appearances on BET programming. The episode will also feature interviews from her peers, and the people who worked behind the scenes.

Brandy will also be hosting an all-day movie marathon with some of television?s hit films, ?Something New?, ?Daddy?s Little Girls?, ?Poetic Justice?, and ?Just Wright?.
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Abcd

Fucking YESSSSS!!! Just go head and drop that EP while you at it Queen. Album in June. I'd live :stressed:

RekeRig

they usually interview other celebs about the artist too. this is dope

NeverSayNever

December 23, 2015, 01:41:57 AM #25 Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 01:42:23 AM by NeverSayNever
That's what's up!!!

One Of Those Nights.

I used to want her show on VH1 but fuck it, she's kinda getting the superstar treatment at BET! I love the support for her. BET needs to be supporting black artists like this!

RekeRig

Quote from: One Of Those Nights. on December 23, 2015, 02:01:29 AM
I used to want her show on VH1 but fuck it, she's kinda getting the superstar treatment at BET! I love the support for her. BET needs to be supporting black artists like this!
i think thats where her reality show will be so HEY

why not be on BOTH

:cheerup: :cheerup:

One Of Those Nights.

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: RIG on December 23, 2015, 02:02:43 AM
Quote from: One Of Those Nights. on December 23, 2015, 02:01:29 AM
i think thats where her reality show will be so HEY

why not be on BOTH

:cheerup: :cheerup:

Why did I think of that little Mexican girl from the taco commercial who says "Why Not Both?"
:plzstop:

You are right. Brandy is kinda queen of multiple networks and things!