Saw another Zo? Ever After billboard today in DC.  :stressed:
not in Washington DC

Omfffff

:plzstop:

Wtf is happening?! Huh??

JRocka

BET has been behind her for awhile....i'm glad she's getting all this promo

Blackpantha

BRocka!  Now is the time to hit us with that new single. You gotta strike when they iron is blazing  :whatfuneralbill:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

GLOCK

Oh wait
Hopefully some debut Brandy performances perch

Zankou.

Quote from: imaan. on December 23, 2015, 03:03:53 AM
I'm so proud. I hope she capitalizes off this attention. The comeback is in the works!!!

Angel In Disguise

Brandy said the acting business is better than the music business for a reason. Some of you will never get it. 

I really hope and pray this show does well. They are doing decent promo, but there are still people I talked to that had no idea she had a show coming on. She has to get on other stations to promote. If she could get on The Tonight Show it would be great.

Bish

I can't believe they aren't going to air Cinderella.

Young

Marilyn

Seven

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on December 23, 2015, 09:53:04 AM
Brandy said the acting business is better than the music business for a reason. Some of you will never get it. 

I really hope and pray this show does well. They are doing decent promo, but there are still people I talked to that had no idea she had a show coming on. She has to get on other stations to promote. If she could get on The Tonight Show it would be great.

Agreed. I'm hoping Jeff & company have some late night interview slots scheduled for her!

GLOCK

Quote from: Seven on December 23, 2015, 11:54:36 AM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on December 23, 2015, 09:53:04 AM

Agreed. I'm hoping Jeff & company have some late night interview slots scheduled for her!
r u on the monica board?

dntunvme2

So NO ONE on her team thinks it would be a good idea to cross promote new music since she has all this buzz right now. I mean I'm sure Bran has recorded so much material, just put out the hottest track and a cute visual and say it's something to tie over the fans until the album drops.

Kaeli.

I just passed another Billboard in MIssouri. Queens is really coming to slay :loose2when: