Started by Seven, May 01, 2020, 11:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:58:26 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 10:31:30 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:28:56 PM
Quote from: ProvideLikeADaddy on May 01, 2020, 10:22:33 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:17:21 PM
Damn. She pretty much alluded to her parents holding her down and holding her accountable when things went left

Things that are online that she wishes she could take back. Guys if you fuck with Brandy, this is definitely the interview to listen to. Now this was real
!!

yeeeeeees

Omg thank you. I'm saving this interview FOREVER

Sad that most people here won't care to listen
:stressed:

"Where is the promo! Interview!"

Bran does all that and more

*crickets*
of course  :kii:

This would be 500 pages if she pushed the single back or something in that realm. If it ain't mess and Brandy being dragged, it's not as exciting.

Let's call it what it is

yea kinda see why Bran doesn't use  :supluv:

CREAM.

Quote from: ProvideLikeADaddy on May 01, 2020, 10:54:57 PM
For that Lyndsey interview, @ 26:54 she says the album is called B7

:ohwow:
oh wait

Sovereign.

That Lyndsey interview is perfect. She really held that down asking Brandy all of the right questions. It felt colloquial and there was flow. Also, Brandy is so positive and just beautiful inside and out. Wow. A true light. 

lovechild

That lyndsey interview was great!! Brandy is in such a great space and I am loving it!

lovechild

Had no idea the Vocal Bible thing made her depressed at some point that's so crazy. We created that to honor her gift and I hate that it made her feel pressure. When I Saw her last I said you're the greatest singer in the world and she said no! Don't say that .... Im like sis!! Let us give you your flowers and just keep doing you. There is nothing more Brandy Norwood  needs to prove to anybody .  I hope she feels loved and that she is getting her flowers while she can smell them.  

BigDawg

Quote from: Sovereign. on May 01, 2020, 11:54:28 PM
That Lyndsey interview is perfect. She really held that down asking Brandy all of the right questions. It felt colloquial and there was flow. Also, Brandy is so positive and just beautiful inside and out. Wow. A true light.

BigDawg

Quote from: lovechild on May 02, 2020, 07:48:27 AM
Had no idea the Vocal Bible thing made her depressed at some point that's so crazy. We created that to honor her gift and I hate that it made her feel pressure. When I Saw her last I said you're the greatest singer in the world and she said no! Don't say that .... Im like sis!! Let us give you your flowers and just keep doing you. There is nothing more Brandy Norwood  needs to prove to anybody .  I hope she feels loved and that she is getting her flowers while she can smell them. 
I feel like she's always had an issue with self esteem. Going back to when she was younger. She's just so dope and I'm glad she finally embraces that

Cowgirl

The way she looks in these!!!

lovechild

Quote from: BigDawg on May 02, 2020, 07:57:02 AM
Quote from: lovechild on May 02, 2020, 07:48:27 AM
Had no idea the Vocal Bible thing made her depressed at some point that's so crazy. We created that to honor her gift and I hate that it made her feel pressure. When I Saw her last I said you're the greatest singer in the world and she said no! Don't say that .... Im like sis!! Let us give you your flowers and just keep doing you. There is nothing more Brandy Norwood  needs to prove to anybody .  I hope she feels loved and that she is getting her flowers while she can smell them. 
I feel like she's always had an issue with self esteem. Going back to when she was younger. She's just so dope and I'm glad she finally embraces that

True Brandy is weird tho cuz one minute she's reading saying she will sing someone whole family under a table and the next minute she's like shying away from the vocal bible praise saying she doesn't know where it comes from lol like girl !!! Stop playing!! I love her humbleness but reclaim your time sis and accept the love

VirgoMind

I'm loving these interviews!!! She's in a great place!

Monika

May 02, 2020, 11:09:45 AM #115 Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 11:10:22 AM by Monika
I'm gonna get into these today. I've listened to a couple of them already. Brandy looks so beautiful, and she seems so happy and at peace!
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Sovereign. on May 01, 2020, 11:54:28 PM
yes, great interview! Brandy seems like such a nice woman! Hope i get to meet her one day.
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:12:11 PM
She is literally doing what I've always wanted. She started talking about certain things that brought her down and IMMEDIATELY said "but, girl don't feel bad for me. I made it out"

She's strong as fuck. No more boo hoo, woe is me messes

Go head ON, Queen Rocka.
i loved that part!
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 10:59:35 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:58:26 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 10:31:30 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:28:56 PM
Quote from: ProvideLikeADaddy on May 01, 2020, 10:22:33 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:17:21 PM
Damn. She pretty much alluded to her parents holding her down and holding her accountable when things went left

Things that are online that she wishes she could take back. Guys if you fuck with Brandy, this is definitely the interview to listen to. Now this was real
!!

yeeeeeees

Omg thank you. I'm saving this interview FOREVER

Sad that most people here won't care to listen

"Where is the promo! Interview!"

Bran does all that and more

*crickets*
of course  :kii:

This would be 500 pages if she pushed the single back or something in that realm. If it ain't mess and Brandy being dragged, it's not as exciting.

Let's call it what it is

yea kinda see why Bran doesn't use  :supluv:
right...i mean, who wants to come to a board where you are getting ripped apart all the time. It really hurts my heart to see this stuff.
Yahudah

b7

Quote from: VirgoMind on May 02, 2020, 11:07:21 AM
I'm loving these interviews!!! She's in a great place!
So great