b7

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on May 02, 2020, 12:02:53 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on May 02, 2020, 11:36:51 AM
Lemme get into the lyndsey mess
:loose2when:

It was so refreshing
One of her best interviews ever tbh

I honestly wish it was a tv mess. I hope she returns when the album drops.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Brandy is a damn inspiration.
Listening to this interview.
BRANDY

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

This interview overload has me in heaven. This is level of promo she did in total for two eleven. I am satisfied fan, I'm so happy y'all. the confidence is really coming through pretty strong I'm loving it. this will be my favorite era I just know it. I can feel it! 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Come through Lyndsey Parker. Do y'all realize how long she's been around? When she starts to mention things like Thea I tear up because she's lived an iconic as life. She's worked so many legends they gave her the stamp approval. Her entire life is inspiring, so happy she continued to work. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BrandyFromTheFuture

Im loving all these interviews. She looks fucking gorgeous and confident as hell! The Lindsey interview was superb 

Rxxf

I like the album title #B7.
Perfect.
BRANDY

b7

Quote from: demetriusrocka on May 02, 2020, 05:36:44 PM
This interview overload has me in heaven. This is level of promo she did in total for two eleven. I am satisfied fan, I'm so happy y'all. the confidence is really coming through pretty strong I'm loving it. this will be my favorite era I just know it. I can feel it!
!!!!!! This will most definitely be one of my favorites

She was maybe smart to be silent all of this time as far as interviews go, because not only does she seem to be in a much better space, she also has much much more to discuss and share.

lovechild

Quote from: Rxxf on May 02, 2020, 08:19:43 PM
Perfect.

Idk how I feel about it! Really thought it was just a working title . Her titles usually slay . If she does it like Be 7 with the numerology meaning it could be dope idk but I wanted some poetic Mess lol her titles usually have so much meaning behind them.

Le Champ

Quote from: lovechild on May 03, 2020, 07:48:24 AM
Perfect.

Idk how I feel about it! Really thought it was just a working title . Her titles usually slay . If she does it like Be 7 with the numerology meaning it could be dope idk but I wanted some poetic Mess lol her titles usually have so much meaning behind them.

It means Be Complete (7)

lovechild

Quote from: Lee on May 03, 2020, 08:14:20 AM
Perfect.

It means Be Complete (7)

Yeah I understand and I know 7 is also known as a divine number so I get it. Would be great to hear her go into detail because she simply said the fans named it B7 so she kept it...however we were just calling it that because it's her 7th album but i know she will give it more meaning. (Hopefully)

b7

Perfect.

i think it's been Be7 for a while now, not B7

And i agree with you. I'd rather her album title be more of a statement

I remember someone using Drake as an example and i love that. I usually LOVE his album titles

b7

Quote from: lovechild on May 03, 2020, 09:43:12 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 03, 2020, 08:14:20 AM
Perfect.

It means Be Complete (7)

Yeah I understand and I know 7 is also known as a divine number so I get it. Would be great to hear her go into detail because she simply said the fans named it B7 so she kept it...however we were just calling it that because it's her 7th album but i know she will give it more meaning. (Hopefully)
!!!!