“Baby Mama” Video OUT NOW on Apple Music

Started by Harlem, May 04, 2020, 12:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Cuzin'
Love your ideas

But the video is here and beautiful. Lol.
BRANDY

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Cartierline

Quote from: Monika on May 04, 2020, 07:40:54 PM
This is the first video in a while from Bran that i have wanted to watch over and over again!  :stressed:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:stressed:

Cartierline

ssssssssssss 'lock is a bit of a creative director. it seems

:howfestive:

CREAM.

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 04, 2020, 01:10:51 AM
The quality was really nice.

She looks absolutely awkward dancing and shocked every time they pan to her dancing.
I really can't believe frank Gatson is still working.

The tambourine literally makes no sense..

She's styled so cheap. Even those Louboutins.. why put her in them.

And why are all the girls around her so regular looking with no aesthetic.. it's like they told everyone to come as u are.

If they were going for simple why wasn't everyone styled in a black women are beautiful more way.. a statement piece.

It's a huge no for me.

Outside of the quality and her gorgeous face.. it's a no for me.

She looks out of place   
!!! I agree with a lot of this

And she looks out of breath

Brandy has this deer stuck in headlights look when she dances and performs a lot of the time. I'm sorry but I can't get in. She's not a dancer.

whatever

The video has been on replay....

I like it....the concept works, wasn't too much or too less.  The suits and the pre chorus part is my fave when the braids swing...

I  do think her suit could've been tighter because the dancer next to her wasn't as big it seem.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Cartier on May 05, 2020, 04:08:08 AM
Quote from: Monika on May 04, 2020, 07:40:54 PM
This is the first video in a while from Bran that i have wanted to watch over and over again!  :stressed:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:stressed:

!!!

I'm stanning  :plzstop:

wizzy

With the exception of her legs with the pink heels this was everything I didn't want in a video. Saw it once and don't need to watch it again. Might be my least favorite since Afrodisiac

Camo

Brandy really did her damn thing :gorlonfire: I keep watching

Young

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lil Uni Vert on May 05, 2020, 10:06:34 AM
With the exception of her legs with the pink heels this was everything I didn't want in a video. Saw it once and don't need to watch it again. Might be my least favorite since Afrodisiac

take your stan shades off for a min.  watch it again.  I PROMISE YOU that you will love it more

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on May 05, 2020, 11:03:30 AM
Quote from: Lil Uni Vert on May 05, 2020, 10:06:34 AM

take your stan shades off for a min.  watch it again.  I PROMISE YOU that you will love it more

It's crazy how all over the place the reaction to the video is, similar to the song. It's my FAV Bran video, no cap  :plzstop:
Sittin' is the only viable competitor for me