“Baby Mama” Video OUT NOW on Apple Music

Started by Harlem, May 04, 2020, 12:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

May 05, 2020, 04:05:35 PM #645 Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 04:06:02 PM by Kalifornia.
There are things I love about the video and others not so much.

First of all, she looks beautiful, and these thighs when they first showed the heels  :ohwow:

I like seeing her boppin, especially the parts with Chance. That was so cute.

I don't like how they keep trying to push her as this dance diva. We all know Brandy can move a bit, but I think they put too much emphasis on her doing choreography. It's not bad, but it just doesn't feel authentic to me for some reason.

Overall I enjoyed the video. Gorgeous self.

Bigmacthawoppa

Woooo now we just need someone to create a tiktoc dance to it so the ytes can appropriate n all the little chelseas and karens will bop. Get money Bran!

whatever

TogetherAgain

whatever

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: whatever on May 05, 2020, 06:59:36 PM
Ack

those expensive ass versace clothes

:flamebroiled:

She really looks good in their pieces, I remember that beautiful blouse in IABTM.

BORderline

Thank you god that Ashley Sean Thomas is still around her.

jcmjcjlcljcmjcljcljcummmu

Le Champ

Quote from: MrMoon on May 05, 2020, 11:17:45 PM
Thank you god that Ashley Sean Thomas is still around her.

jcmjcjlcljcmjcljcljcummmu

!!! I was nervous, but I LOVED her looks in the video (minus the suit)

DrewBabyLove

Keionte

QuoteThe 1.1K individuals who disliked this comprise of dead beat dads on child support...

This YouTube comment made me laugh  :-P

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 05, 2020, 04:05:35 PM

First of all, she looks beautiful, and these thighs when they first showed the heels  :ohwow:

I don't like how they keep trying to push her as this dance diva. We all know Brandy can move a bit, but I think they put too much emphasis on her doing choreography. It's not bad, but it just doesn't feel authentic to me for some reason.

I appreciate your post. I think post-Broadway dancing has become Brandy's passion and Frank Gaston is grooming her to be the Eartha Kitt's, Paula Kelly's of the world. I most certainly believe that if she continues she'll grow. She really shined during "Two Eleven" with all the choreo as well as Dancing with the Stars.

Le Champ

Quote from: Sovereign. on May 06, 2020, 12:10:09 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 05, 2020, 04:05:35 PM

I appreciate your post. I think post-Broadway dancing has become Brandy's passion and Frank Gaston is grooming her to be the Eartha Kitt's, Paula Kelly's of the world. I most certainly believe that if she continues she'll grow. She really shined during "Two Eleven" with all the choreo as well as Dancing with the Stars.

I actually enjoy when Bran dances, but she needs someone her understands how to choreograph for her. I'm not sure if she's found the perfect person just yet. She's very comfortable with Frank creative, but I hope she branches out more. He did great for Baby Mama, but overall, he hasn't been stellar for her.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: lovechild on May 04, 2020, 08:02:42 AM
I will say I wish they would've gave her some simple  catchy feminine choreo ( put it down) that girls would want to do in the club or on tic tok etc that one main move ( hitchhike) was just not a great idea.  The chorus is so fun and catchy it should have been something waaaay better for the BABY MAMMA chant .. like come on.

I love the lighting and colors and just so happy to see her back so I don't wanna  Critique too much just hoping the GP loves it .

Okay (sigh)

I love the video Its Brandy lol
but The suit and the choreo can GO
that baby mama arm fist pump thing is so late and between the hair and the suit being so big
it just didnt look fluid and then the plad suits really my nigga smh

when she was on that motorcycle with the guys that suit was amazing
the big jacket too
that suit just made everything look clunky and made the moves just looked forced and sometimes autistic
I just like the glam n walking and chillaxing shots

I think the GP doesnt care its a fun upbeat sexy video and brandy looks good
and brandy is back

so hey

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Rxxf

BRANDY