omg Chris is really a fcking crack head

Started by SUPREME, January 02, 2016, 10:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

not mel GOOGLING for filth trying to find an explanation on why chris is acting the way he does   

according to my calculations
:butwait!:

Mel.

Quote from: FAM? on January 03, 2016, 02:21:13 PM
Quote from: Mel. on January 03, 2016, 01:47:39 PM
Quote from: straplis on January 03, 2016, 01:44:42 PM
Mel, ur prolly on plenty drugs too

Umm. No.
I've never done drugs in my life. I don't even smoke weed, I dont drink
I dont do any of that POISON

drugs don't interest me, hun.
im sure you're lying.

I'm sure you'd like to think I am, but I'm not.
and I know its hard for some of you to fathom since its so "cool" to drink and smoke

but everyone aint out here doing it. I might be in the minority, but that's fine
I've never been the type to do what everyone else is ;-)

Mel.

Quote from: DFW>>>> on January 03, 2016, 02:23:34 PM
not mel GOOGLING for filth trying to find an explanation on why chris is acting the way he does   

according to my calculations
:butwait!:

I mean...
I didn't have to look much, it was kinda just THERE.

AIDS!

Ggggg

But Yh it's quite obvious he's a user

RekeRig

Quote from: Mel. on January 03, 2016, 01:57:07 PM
its a cognitive psychological behavior to do this. as you are so tired the receptors in your brain are going haywire making you think your head is itching. like me when i'm tired i started touching my face and hair without knowing i'm doing it. it is a subconscious reaction.

There is also a very simple physiological explanation. When we are tired, our sympathetic nervous system becomes activated to give us a boost and help keep us going. Amongst other things, blood is shunted away from the skin and towards our muscles and brain. This is why we become pale when we are tired. When we come to relax and sleep, the sympathetic nervous system steps down, allowing blood to return to the skin. With the return of blood, the nerves in the skin, which have had a period of reduced blood flow, enjoy a return of normal blood flow. They begin to fire off randomly for a while (rather like pins and needles after your foot goes to sleep). Be patient, and the itching will wear off after a while. Worrying or getting annoyed may prolonge the itching by slowing down the & step down of the sympathetic nervous system. Instead, look at the itching as proof that you are, at last, relaxing...... and it will taper off in it's own time.
:plzstop:

Please. Y'all KNOW he gets high

Stop

Mel.

Quote from: RIG on January 03, 2016, 02:32:54 PM
Quote from: Mel. on January 03, 2016, 01:57:07 PM
its a cognitive psychological behavior to do this. as you are so tired the receptors in your brain are going haywire making you think your head is itching. like me when i'm tired i started touching my face and hair without knowing i'm doing it. it is a subconscious reaction.

There is also a very simple physiological explanation. When we are tired, our sympathetic nervous system becomes activated to give us a boost and help keep us going. Amongst other things, blood is shunted away from the skin and towards our muscles and brain. This is why we become pale when we are tired. When we come to relax and sleep, the sympathetic nervous system steps down, allowing blood to return to the skin. With the return of blood, the nerves in the skin, which have had a period of reduced blood flow, enjoy a return of normal blood flow. They begin to fire off randomly for a while (rather like pins and needles after your foot goes to sleep). Be patient, and the itching will wear off after a while. Worrying or getting annoyed may prolonge the itching by slowing down the & step down of the sympathetic nervous system. Instead, look at the itching as proof that you are, at last, relaxing...... and it will taper off in it's own time.
:plzstop:

Please. Y'all KNOW he gets high

Stop

I KNOW he smokes weed because he's posted pics doing it.
but I'm not gonna speak on other things I don't know and yall shouldn't either

SUPREME

You don't know that he just woke up

Was there proof, video footage? :young:

Mel.

Quote from: SUPREME on January 03, 2016, 02:38:08 PM

I said it looks like it
and judging by his barely open eyes and messy hair...I mean he looks like he was sleeping

I'm willing to bet that was moreso the case than him doing crack.

SUPREME

Quote from: Mel. on January 03, 2016, 02:40:17 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on January 03, 2016, 02:38:08 PM

I said it looks like it
and judging by his barely open eyes and messy hair...I mean he looks like he was sleeping

I'm willing to bet that was moreso the case than him doing crack.
judging from his use of drugs and his weird body movements

I'm gonna go with crack

:letsmessfag:

Mel.

he's not doing hardcore drugs and that's kinda FINAL!