Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Mane, Monique looks dumb as hell right now. 

Scott.

Quote from: Say Something on August 18, 2020, 09:06:27 PM
I love how gizelle's kids aren't feeding into her fake ass storyline. They know shit ain't right with that "relationship"

Vonc2002

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 19, 2020, 02:14:17 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 18, 2020, 11:24:49 PM
Candice is so weird and childish... I can't believe this bitch is really in 30s. The fact that they were even semi-considering contacting the mom to fund an anniversary party.

:udontlookok:

NDNSNSNNSNSNNSNSNSMSMMSMSMSMAMAMMSMSS
S
S

S
SS

SS
S
S
S

Like Monique said, y'all should've just saved that little bit of money with that nothing ass party.

ccvccccccc

she really think she be giving grown womuh! but sis.. no

and wendy don't make it no better

candaice: gizelle is much nicer when ha grass is being tended to  :nogrammynoneck:
wendy: whoo chile! you reading! lolz-a! :jackiessales:

.nm,bvcmm,bvmmnmnmmnmnmnm if yall dont take this corny shit
say what u want about candiace but she definitely does have a mouth on her and she do be funny
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Candice is so weird and childish... I can't believe this bitch is really in 30s. The fact that they were even semi-considering contacting the mom to fund an anniversary party.

S
S

S
SS

SS
S
S
S

Like Monique said, y'all should've just saved that little bit of money with that nothing ass party.

ccvccccccc

candaice: gizelle is much nicer when ha grass is being tended to  :nogrammynoneck:

Gv hhhhbbbbfdxdddd

Annie

August 19, 2020, 07:45:00 AM #79 Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 07:45:17 AM by Annie
Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 18, 2020, 10:56:36 PM
She know her daddy ain't shit

I like that they observe
They literally said he only calls in to check to impress Giz'
They feel like it is not genuine at all.

And Gizelle is trying really hard to make it happen. Probably only for the camera. She is forcing the emotions, they already know it is an act or that she is delusional/desperate. Plus it must be scary because if they break up the dynamic the kids have with their dad could change again and they could get hurt again...I'm sure they don't want to see their mom get hurt again but Giz is blind to the risks I guess.

/.\

Annie

August 19, 2020, 07:46:45 AM #80 Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 07:47:48 AM by Annie
In a way these actions can be selfish
This 'we are the adults we want to be happy no matter what you guys think or feel' attitude.

the kids know once it falls apart they will have to deal with a depressed and angry mother,
a father that will disappear and a media circus

/.\

STUNNA GOD

Yea, Gizelle is looking more stupid and pathetic than fucking Robyn...

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2020, 02:39:18 AM

S
S

S
SS

SS
S
S
S

ccvccccccc

say what u want about candiace but she definitely does have a mouth on her and she do be funny
!!

I think she's the second funniest behind Karen.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Scott.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 19, 2020, 09:07:35 AM
Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 02:29:05 AM
how? :dead:

Cause she's sitting here letting Gizelle set her up. Gizelle has never liked her, so why is she so quick to jump ship after Gizelle gives her tea on Candiace? And I'm usually Team Monique, but she's coming across fake af. Over there kii kiing with Gizelle only for her to turn on her later this season after the fight

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 09:12:32 AM

Cause she's sitting here letting Gizelle set her up. Gizelle has never liked her, so why is she so quick to jump ship after Gizelle gives her tea on Candiace? And I'm usually Team Monique, but she's coming across fake af. Over there kii kiing with Gizelle only for her to turn on her later this season after the fight

monique said from jump she did not trust gizelle and was treading lightly with her. but she took the tea gizelle gave her because it was the truth. candaice invited charrisse knowing they had beef. gizelle was being messy, as per usual, but she only told the facts. candaice was the one who set monique up, not gizelle.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 19, 2020, 10:16:42 AM

monique said from jump she did not trust gizelle and was treading lightly with her. but she took the tea gizelle gave her because it was the truth. candaice invited charrisse knowing they had beef. gizelle was being messy, as per usual, but she only told the facts. candaice was the one who set monique up, not gizelle.
yea Scott don't jump ship yet from team Monique. She just seems like somebody who is keeping everyone at arms length because she can't trust anybody. Gizelle and Candiace are absolutely horrible friends, so it prolly looks a certain way on camera.

but we all know most of Mo's real tv friends are from other franchises, she don't use these girls  :kii:

Cowgirl

but she took the tea gizelle gave her because it was the truth. candaice invited charrisse knowing they had beef.
Gizelle hasn't been that messy this season. She told Monique the truth about Candice being friendly with Charisse because they fell out and she mentioned the Monique cheating rumors because producers asked what the gossip was. She didn't pass it as truth..

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 19, 2020, 10:31:24 AM

but she took the tea gizelle gave her because it was the truth. candaice invited charrisse knowing they had beef.
Gizelle hasn't been that messy this season.
:disgusted:

ophmani

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 19, 2020, 10:33:53 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 19, 2020, 10:31:24 AM

Gizelle hasn't been that messy this season.
:disgusted:

cccv

i kinda had to stop reading there a bit
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands