Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:40:08 AM
Honestly, ALL of these girls bring something to the show. The cast is perfect. I can't stand Robyn, but she's good just to laugh at... and for Juan.
Waii

>>><<<

Cowgirl

Quote from: Say Something on August 21, 2020, 12:16:54 PM
vonc side with Monique or we will have issues lol
Vonc siding with you wouldn't resolve all of your issues bitch.

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 12:12:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2020, 12:07:14 PM
As much as Candiace gets on my nerves,  she seems to be the one to get shit popping the last couple of seasons
!!!!!!!! I don't dislike her... I actually really liked her initially, but she's just so immature.. and my loyalty is to Monique. LOLZ

But yea, she keeps mess brewing. And it's FRESH mess and ORGANIC. Not a Kenya kinda mess.

:scrumptious:

the kind of mess candaice pops off is the kinda that will still pop off if you replace her with any other immature, thirsty bird. her mess is the same talk shit then hide ya hands that we see on all the franchises. 

bitch replace candice wit yovanna. this vodka tonicstress

:ohwow:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 21, 2020, 12:18:56 PM
As much as Candiace gets on my nerves,  she seems to be the one to get shit popping the last couple of seasons
!!!!!!!! I don't dislike her... I actually really liked her initially, but she's just so immature.. and my loyalty is to Monique. LOLZ

But yea, she keeps mess brewing. And it's FRESH mess and ORGANIC. Not a Kenya kinda mess.

the kind of mess candaice pops off is the kinda that will still pop off if you replace her with any other immature, thirsty bird. her mess is the same talk shit then hide ya hands that we see on all the franchises. 

U think Candiace and Yovanna are the same :dead:
Yovanna is try hard and disgusting.  Like  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

SSHHDSJDSSSSSSSSS

GORL.... Yovanna?

:udontlookok:

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2020, 12:27:55 PM

U think Candiace and Yovanna are the same :dead:
Yovanna is try hard and disgusting.  Like  :omf:

no but quee is far more entertaining

ophmani

yovanna on my screen >>>> candaice on my screen

Vonc2002

Bentley. HARRIS!

:thatssowendy:

Bentley. HARRIS!

August 21, 2020, 12:45:46 PM #192 Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 12:46:09 PM by Bentley. HARRIS!
Ok ... so am I seeing Candiace praise

..... or am I having some type of life altering seizure that's affecting my vision to see things that SHOULDN'T be happening?  :uhh:

Cowgirl

Candidate has grown on me. It's fun to critique each cast member but I think the only person I dislike rn is Charisse but she's still entertaining to watch.

Scott.

The only one who brings NOTHING is Robyn. Hate her