Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2020, 10:25:46 PM
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 21, 2020, 10:24:31 PM
Quote from: Say Something on August 21, 2020, 10:23:07 PM
Dorothy is prettier than Anita baker

idk who youre attacking with this bby but imma casualty  :dead:

find somebody else pls, not queenita
If it didn't seem like it was for u, then it probably WASN'T! Wait why am I coming to that faggots defense?  Lash him

ccccccc v i know it wasn't i was saying i felt attacked by it

whats happening in here :usureuok:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Zankou.

Faggot fuck you

ophmani

Quote from: Say Something on August 21, 2020, 10:32:02 PM

Faggot fuck you

cccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccc v

is this candaice
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

This was kinda a filler episode. They so shady to Karen for no reason.  I like that Karen is being open about her relationship. I'm starting to feel iffy about monique's husband
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

These scenes from next week :dead:
I wonder if Michael was with male strippers
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Amazing

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 18, 2020, 08:43:01 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 18, 2020, 08:35:52 PM
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 18, 2020, 08:33:19 PM
the fact that mo is going hard at candaice, to me, is evidence that she really rode for and feels betrayed by her.

candaice knew damn well what she was doing when she invited charrisse, just like she was a part of that powwow to get monique fired while still claiming to be her friend. caindaice is a fake immature thing wit daddy issues.

i wanna like wendy but:

a) theres a fine line betweeen giving black educated excellence-a! and giving im better than you
b) you keep company w/ candaice vvvvc  :uhh:
Monique was def right about the Charisse thing with Candiace but she should've have been trying to force an apology out of her to Ashley's. I think I like Wendy so far

yea to be fair if it was me, you not finna just make me apologize lmfao tf

but it was candaice (fuck ha lolz) and she talked all that shit in public so run me this apology the same way hoe ! ccc v but i def think monique was working off of pent up anger from that charrisse mess she pulled

I am really starting to hate Mo'nique. She didn't mind Ashley inviting Charisse over so what is the big deal?

She let's them light skin gorls get away with murder cos she is trying to fit into their clique but let Candiace put a step wrong and she always over reacts.

I'm actually impressed by how Candiace reacted at the dinner. She was not about to submit to their bullying and ganging up.

They are a bunch of immature mean girls.

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2020, 02:43:39 PM
We don't know how close charisse and Ashley are tho. 

I swear they hated each other in past seasons.

:udontlookok:

Amazing

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 20, 2020, 07:55:07 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 20, 2020, 07:34:26 PM
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 19, 2020, 02:47:19 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 02:31:52 PM
But nobody's blaming Monique. She just looks stupid sitting over there doing high fives with a bitch that can't stand her or someone she doesn't even trust like that. But okay. I don't agree with that phony mess.

i dont see it as phony cuz at this point, gizelle had asked monique to lunch and agreed to try and move forward. moniqe basically said i dont trust her, but if she wants to squash the beef and move forward i will cautiously proceed. so under that circumstance i dont think they have to be besties to share a kii. monique is very clear about the fact that she knows she still cant trust gizelle

You can squash a beef and still not deal with someone. If I'm squashing a beef cool, but I'm not about to be kee' keeing with you and all this other shit ESPECIALLY if I know I don't trust you. That's just ME and how I do and reasons why I couldn't be on a show like this.

thats totally fair. im just saying i don't think its fair to call her phony for not handling it that way.

What seems phoney is the way she so easily let Gizelle come in between her and Candiace's friendship.

Amazing

Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:48:51 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2020, 11:42:55 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:40:08 AM
Honestly, ALL of these girls bring something to the show. The cast is perfect. I can't stand Robyn, but she's good just to laugh at
I was about to say this.  This shoe is perfectly casted imo. Even charisse ugly self is kinda great on the show. Every Potomac girl is a great addition, even katy.
HDJSJDJDJJDJDJDNNDNDJDNDJSJ

I want Katie BACK!!! She was such a natural ki OWWWWWT. She just brings a lighthearted comedic vibe to the show, which was what I originally loved about Potomac. It was MESS, but genuinely funny. I'm worried that the show is gonna head down that draining and exhausting RHOA route after this season... where everyone hates each other and everything feels so forced and fake.

The way she READ Ashley downe last season.  :plzstop:

Amazing

Quote from: Blamblam on August 21, 2020, 09:50:42 PM
I will always see Monique as late and stupid but I could at least respect her if she wasn't so desperate for Gizelle's approval :disgusted:

Yeah. She is coming across desperate and foolish.

STUNNA GOD

Mmmmmmm the more this mess progresses... the more I'm not seeing Candice being so wrong in situations.

I think Gizelle completely blew that situation up more than it was.... you are a mean girl.. and no one has had great first encounters with you.  :dead: Wendy is genuinely her friend and she gave a honest heads up... just like we ALL know you would've done. It is what it is. And I'm glad Candice owned it too. "Yea, I probably said that.." DSXSNDZXSSS

And I don't necessarily fault Wendy either for even speaking on it. It didn't come across as her being shady or malicious to like "fit in", she just seems like an extremely forward and honest person.

Le Champ

Robyn was actually...dare I say, funny this episode.

STUNNA GOD

SSDDDDDDDSDDDDS

Dare I add.... I'm even starting to like her a bit.

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on August 24, 2020, 09:48:38 AM
SSDDDDDDDSDDDDS

Dare I add.... I'm even starting to like her a bit.

Omg...me...too?
  :loose2when:

I'm sure they're gonna do the fckn most after this fight tho but we'll SEE