Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Lee on August 24, 2020, 09:54:21 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 24, 2020, 09:48:38 AM
SSDDDDDDDSDDDDS

Dare I add.... I'm even starting to like her a bit.

:udontlookok:

Omg...me...too?
  :loose2when:

I'm sure they're gonna do the fckn most after this fight tho but we'll SEE
sdddddddddddddddsds

!!!! She's definitely gonna do the MOST after this fight, so don't get comfortable.

STUNNA GOD

And right now.... idk... I feel like it's more up in the air with which side I'll take with this fight. Candice hasn't been really "wrong" so far in my eyes... and neither has Monique. I feel like it's gonna be a complete misunderstanding that Gizelle orchestrates and blows up...

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on August 24, 2020, 09:57:48 AM
And right now.... idk... I feel like it's more up in the air with which side I'll take with this fight. Candice hasn't been really "wrong" so far in my eyes... and neither has Monique. I feel like it's gonna be a complete misunderstanding that Gizelle orchestrates and blows up...

Mo has stated that the fight has nothing to do with the mess that's happening right now. I bet it's one of those Kenya/Porsha moments with personal space, cuz I can't see Mo just dragging somebody out of pure anger unless she was provoked :dead:

I wanted to be able to choose a side, and I was team Mo, but I genuinely like Candiace. Always have, even tho she was late af last year for getting mad that Monique forgave Ashley. That's been my only issue with her.

Le Champ

Everybody's facial expression could be a meme once the argument starts 😂😂😂😂

STUNNA GOD

Actually... I kinda get where she's coming from, it's just coming off extremely aggressive and insensitive. I think it's more of a like "well damn.... I mean, I would've brought my baby too then." She kinda feels like Ashley is getting special treatment.

BUT... I feel like she should've been more understanding as a THIRD time mother and this being Ashley's first baby. :dead: :uhh:

As a third time mother, you're looking for ANY opportunity for a break. :dead: It's different. And she should know that.

Le Champ

!!! And Ashley was dealing with extreme postpartum AND trouble with breast feeding. Wendy doesn't know her like that to be making assumptions about what and how she should've done to be on the trip. Mind your business girl. Just say you wish you would've brought your baby too...don't take that out on Ashley tho :dead:

Amazing

All this defending of Ashley.  :dead:

How quickly we forget who we dealing with.  :dead:

I've warmed to her this season too because she is in a vulnerable position.

But when the other ladies were in difficult situations she was the first to go for the jugular.

STUNNA GOD

We're just trying not to be biased. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong. And Wendy was WRONG. SSDDDDDD

I give Kenya the same benefit too.... but she's just always wrong. :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Trey on August 24, 2020, 09:57:48 AM
babe!
:ummwhat:

Le Champ

Yea Candiace hasn't been "wrong"...but she definitely shoulda gave Mo a heads up if she knew how deep her issues were with Charisse. 
mans Gizelle is a fckn monster so Candee didn't LIE :plea:

STUNNA GOD

SDDJDJDJDJDJDJKDDNDNDDDDDDNSNSNSSD

Correction (for Bent): She was WRONG, but I don't think she had ill intent with the Charisse situation. Others have agreed too. It's not an excuse, but she's just self absorbed and immature af.

I more so meant that I haven't seen where she has had malicious intent yet.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 24, 2020, 10:08:18 AM
Mmmmmm I don't like Wendy

Yea she's really abrasive.  Like who gives af that this girl brought her baby :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 24, 2020, 10:50:02 AM
We're just trying not to be biased. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong. And Wendy was WRONG. SSDDDDDD

I give Kenya the same benefit too.... but she's just always wrong. :dead:
Yup........ although I have been warming to Ashley
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.