Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

candaice invited charisma without telling monique knowing they had beef then lied about it, then tried to turn it around get get mad at monique for not coming to her off camera.

she talked big shit to ashley at every group event they had last seaskn, but only wanted to apologize in private.

she got caught being part of a meeting to start rumors about monique, while they were supposed to be cool

cccvvvvvvvvvvvccccccvv this girl ain't shit
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Yea, still waiting on Candiace to be really wrong about sumn.  Thus far Monique is looking dumb
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Candice should've told Monique she was inviting Charrisse and she shouldn't be calling Ashley's bby ugly (even tho it's true) but Candiace hasn't really been annoying as she has in the past. Idk how but she and Robyn are actually two of my favorites to watch this season.

:damselindistress:

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 24, 2020, 01:25:54 PM
Candice should've told Monique she was inviting Charrisse and she shouldn't be calling Ashley's bby ugly (even tho it's true) but Candiace hasn't really been annoying as she has in the past. Idk how but she and Robyn are actually two of my favorites to watch this season.

Y'all giving robyn alot :calmdownsis:

Candiace said the baby was cute BUT he looks too much like that husband.  He'll benefit from starting to look more like his mother.  She's really calling that guy ugly..........but yea,  Ashley is gonna have a problem with that because low-key she is KINDA saying the baby is ugly  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

I don't think Monique looks dumb or wrong, but yea I definitely haven't seen anything that bad yet that Candice has done. :dead:

She's just a dummy. I don't think we need to hang her on the damn CROSS..... yet.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 24, 2020, 01:29:39 PM
I don't think Monique looks dumb or wrong, but yea I definitely haven't seen anything that bad yet that Candice has done. :dead:

She's just a dummy. I don't think we need to hang her on the damn CROSS..... yet.
Yea I was just being extra and petty. Monique doesn't look wrong but neither does Candiace.  I do think this fight is looking more likely to be monique's fault for me tho

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lee on August 24, 2020, 11:55:07 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 11:37:34 AM
Quote from: Scott. on August 24, 2020, 11:30:14 AM
They stay shading Karen
And it's so weird to me. 
She ain't having sex with her husband! Why isn't Ray in the invitation!?!?! This party is about her and not Ray!
Like, WHO CARES!?!?! :uhh:
I totally get why she don't share her info with these ladies.  It's like their looking for a reason to be shady EVERY season. Karen always takes it in stride too.
Gizelle complaining about her not telling shit to her "friends"  but she the main bitch that be looking for a moment.  What friend thinks it's appropriate to print up a Damn shirt mocking a friend's husband's tax issues :uhh:
That's why Karen>>>>>>>>>>>>

!!!
love the Grand Dame. I love how she pays them dust and only drags when it's truly necessary.
!!!

That's what Atlanta is missing: a wise, well-spoken, neutral overseer who jumps in when needed. Cynthia can do it if she plays her cards right.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 01:28:45 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 24, 2020, 01:25:54 PM

Y'all giving robyn alot :calmdownsis:

Candiace said the baby was cute BUT he looks too much like that husband.  He'll benefit from starting to look more like his mother.  She's really calling that guy ugly..........but yea,  Ashley is gonna have a problem with that because low-key she is KINDA saying the baby is ugly  :dead:
I've never used Robyn but she's not giving you a lil smthn this season?

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 24, 2020, 01:33:35 PM
They stay shading Karen
And it's so weird to me. 
She ain't having sex with her husband! Why isn't Ray in the invitation!?!?! This party is about her and not Ray!
I totally get why she don't share her info with these ladies.  It's like their looking for a reason to be shady EVERY season. Karen always takes it in stride too.
Gizelle complaining about her not telling shit to her "friends"  but she the main bitch that be looking for a moment.  What friend thinks it's appropriate to print up a Damn shirt mocking a friend's husband's tax issues :uhh:

!!!
love the Grand Dame. I love how she pays them dust and only drags when it's truly necessary.
!!!

That's what Atlanta is missing: a wise, well-spoken, neutral overseer who jumps in when needed. Cynthia can do it if she plays her cards right.
That could and SHOULD be nenes role but she ain't built for that

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 01:36:16 PM
They stay shading Karen
And it's so weird to me. 

!!!
!!!

!!!

She could've really could've been a few seasons ago but she too stupid to see it.

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 24, 2020, 01:38:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 01:36:16 PM
They stay shading Karen
And it's so weird to me. 

!!!
!!!

!!!

She could've really could've been a few seasons ago but she too stupid to see it.

!!!
They are both funny and iconic players of their respective franchises.
But Nene is insecure and Karen is not. That's what separates them.

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 12:58:04 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 24, 2020, 11:56:50 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 03:15:58 AM
This was kinda a filler episode. They so shady to Karen for no reason.  I like that Karen is being open about her relationship. I'm starting to feel iffy about monique's husband

Not Robyn of all people tryna clown her for renting.  :plzstop:
LIKE! :dead:
Everytime they flash their homes and they show Robyn's lil townhouse mess  :omf:
but trying to clown Karen. Bitch bounce

Le Champ

If Nene kept her energy from Season 8 when she was a guest, she would still be around. And not so damn insufferable.

ophmani

candaice has literally been caught in lies theres nothing to "see" lol

and she definitely called ashley's baby ugly. "he looks like michael, but i can see some ashley coming in. but he would be blessed to look like michael when he grows up"

so you just said the baby looks micheal then turned around and insinuated michael was ugly, which directly insinuates the baby is ugly. lol let's be intellectually honest here. this girl is gutter trashhhh  :dead:

karen is trynna be neutral but is clearly team monique. love it when the right gors get on the same team

:blessed:

grace can't stand gizelle btw
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Really wish Monique whooped Robyn's ass instead