Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 02:55:35 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 07, 2020, 02:41:48 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 01:11:29 PM
Monique's been cracking. She takes the show too seriously.

xxxxxxcccc its only her real life

but too serious!

yall kil me w/ this
She's getting paid to display aspects of her life and to be around her other cast mates. Yes the form relationships and show vulnerability but at the end of the day, it is a job. Does this make sense?

ok... let's run with your logic. if people at your job started making up rumors about you and your family, would you just brush it off a kii off into the sunset?

ccccccvvvv like get real bbys
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

and not the girls taking the word of a random text as fact  :plzstop:

stop thissss

Cowgirl

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 07, 2020, 03:03:58 PM

but too serious!

yall kil me w/ this
She's getting paid to display aspects of her life and to be around her other cast mates. Yes the form relationships and show vulnerability but at the end of the day, it is a job. Does this make sense?

ok... let's run with your logic. if people at your job started making up rumors about you and your family, would you just brush it off a kii off into the sunset?

Their job is to make up rumors and argue.

:ummwhat:

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 03:05:25 PM

but too serious!

yall kil me w/ this

ccccx yea no its not

thats just what you like to see. and you stan gizelle so that makes sense

Cowgirl

Reality trickles over but the biggest reality stars do not take themselves too seriously.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 07, 2020, 03:06:20 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 03:05:25 PM

but too serious!

yall kil me w/ this

ccccx yea no its not

thats just what you like to see. and you stan gizelle so that makes sense

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 07, 2020, 03:05:13 PM

stop thissss
Did u miss the part where Candiace said it v was someone she knew and valued?  So much so she asked them to blur the name.  Was it any better when Ashley told Robyn she heard from people Juan was out here dating :omf:
Please make it make sense.  What's good for the goose is good for the Damn gander
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 07, 2020, 03:15:59 PM

stop thissss
Did u miss the part where Candiace said it v was someone she knew and valued?  So much so she asked them to blur the name.  Was it any better when Ashley told Robyn she heard from people Juan was out here dating :omf:
Please make it make sense.  What's good for the goose is good for the Damn gander
Or when Ashley talked about Karen cheating on Ray with blue eyes?

ophmani

stop thissss

.... so again. it was a photo of michael with a story that could have been easily made up

my homegirl work at this bar and said   :dead:

and yea ashley was wrong when she was being messy too. that was that and this is this bby lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 03:20:27 PM

stop thissss
Or when Ashley talked about Karen cheating on Ray with blue eyes?
LIKE :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine. on September 07, 2020, 12:49:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 07, 2020, 11:35:48 AM
Is Monique starting to crack?
nnnnnn

She's looking real crazy this season, tbh.

Gizelle is mindfucking the shit outta her.
Be considerate Candiace!

ddddddddd

Girl, like she was considerate plotting with Cha Cha bringing Kendall around Godzilla and her cankles?

Monique is the only one I feel trying to save face right before this fight episode airs.

M-Rocka

stop thissss

Le Champ

If Monique played her cards right, people would actually be on her side cuz most ppl have been WAITING to see Candiace get dragged. The fact that she gets on social media and tries to clarify every single move she makes comes off as damage control and it's a bit LATE. Just let us watch the show girl.

Scott.

Quote from: Nine. on September 07, 2020, 12:49:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 07, 2020, 11:35:48 AM
Is Monique starting to crack?
nnnnnn

She's looking real crazy this season, tbh.

Gizelle is mindfucking the shit outta her.

Monique is a fig brained bitch. I really loved her, but she just looks phony af. And I don't CARE about this being a "show", she looks fake as hell and I can't with it.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on September 07, 2020, 05:04:48 PM
If Monique played her cards right, people would actually be on her side cuz most ppl have been WAITING to see Candiace get dragged. The fact that she gets on social media and tries to clarify every single move she makes comes off as damage control and it's a bit LATE. Just let us watch the show girl.
!!!!!!!

EVERY single Sunday night.

IG Live! Lemme explain to the fans tonight's episode! Innocence!

I detest MENTnique. Not her making an account for her damn bird and conversing with the cast. Borderline self.