Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on September 07, 2020, 06:17:11 PM
Quote from: Nine. on September 07, 2020, 12:49:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 07, 2020, 11:35:48 AM
Is Monique starting to crack?
nnnnnn

She's looking real crazy this season, tbh.

Gizelle is mindfucking the shit outta her.

Monique is a fig brained bitch. I really loved her, but she just looks phony af. And I don't CARE about this being a "show", she looks fake as hell and I can't with it.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Cowgirl

Seems like everyone is turned off by Monique this season. Didn't think it'd be possible but Candiace is way more likable at this point.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 08, 2020, 08:28:50 AM
Seems like everyone is turned off by Monique this season. Didn't think it'd be possible but Candiace is way more like able at this point.
:ohwow:

Cowgirl

I knew Monique would be problematic once she started sniffing Porsha's twat every 2 seconds.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 08, 2020, 08:36:30 AM
I knew Monique would be problematic once she started sniffing Porsha's twat every 2 seconds.
Candiace said on a live that Monique would always call or text Porsha asking for advice on to deal with Candiace.

ffffffffffff

I mean of all people, you call Porsha? And we're now waiting for that episode to air. :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 08, 2020, 08:41:38 AM
Candiace said on a live that Monique would always call or text Porsha asking for advice on to deal with Candiace.

ffffffffffff

I mean of all people, you call Porsha? And we're now waiting for that episode to air. :dead:
bcnfbfbcbcbcbcbc

Wow, Candiace has been ON this season. How is she making me actually like her?! :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 08, 2020, 08:46:55 AM
f
Yea, Monique is fine this season

vcvvvv yea

she been doing weekly lives to recap the show..... like most other housewives. and never melts down... if u watch... only spils the tea..... which is that gizelle aint shit lmao so i kinda get why some girls dont use.

but yea candaice is a fake, immature, self-involved thing who has been caught in several lies and is getting the shit knocked out of her in a few episodes. mmmm the facts-a !

:scrumptious: :blessed:

shd slayed tf outta that black capri jumpsuit tho  :ohwow:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 08, 2020, 08:43:13 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 08, 2020, 08:41:38 AM

ffffffffffff

bcnfbfbcbcbcbcbc

Wow, Candiace has been ON this season. How is she making me actually like her?! :dead:
!!!!!!

She's really carrying this season again huh? I mean they all are. Potomac is really that girl!

Bish

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 08, 2020, 08:03:37 AM
Quote from: Lee on September 07, 2020, 05:04:48 PM
If Monique played her cards right, people would actually be on her side cuz most ppl have been WAITING to see Candiace get dragged. The fact that she gets on social media and tries to clarify every single move she makes comes off as damage control and it's a bit LATE. Just let us watch the show girl.
!!!!!!!

EVERY single Sunday night.

IG Live! Lemme explain to the fans tonight's episode! Innocence!

I detest MENTnique. Not her making an account for her damn bird and conversing with the cast. Borderline self.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 08, 2020, 09:26:59 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 08, 2020, 08:46:55 AM
f
Yea, Monique is fine this season

vcvvvv yea

she been doing weekly lives to recap the show..... like most other housewives. and never melts down... if u watch... only spils the tea..... which is that gizelle aint shit lmao so i kinda get why some girls dont use.

but yea candaice is a fake, immature, self-involved thing who has been caught in several lies and is getting the shit knocked out of her in a few episodes. mmmm the facts-a !

:scrumptious: :blessed:

shd slayed tf outta that black capri jumpsuit tho  :ohwow:
n

I'm still waiting on Monique to choke the shit outta Robyn with that umbrella. She had to go Tyson and physically assault the smallest girl in the group, but backed away from linebacker ass Robyn

Oof! Not worth losing my shit!

ophmani

candaice is small!

xxccxcccccccccccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv and???

and mo ain't no damn 6'0, wnba built gor herself  :dead: oh bbys...
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands