Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 09, 2020, 10:17:03 AM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 10:14:10 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 09, 2020, 10:00:08 AM
Monique is right about most things but she's definitely different this season..

again

what bby??!! ccccv

cuz u been kinda dragging quee. so whats so diff
I don't like the way you're attacking me so I'm gonna keep it to myself at this point.
:ummwhat:

cvcvvbvvvvvccccccc boy! bring ur fckn ass here

:cmerefag:

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 09, 2020, 10:05:49 AM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 09:44:28 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 09, 2020, 08:39:13 AM
Turning your nose up at Monique for "Porsha" behaviors is so judgmental :dead:

Let the damn girl live shit
She hasn't done anything
Are you're going thru marriage problems with kids and two funky ass bitches on a show tryna expose all your problems?

Like ... let's use our common sense gorls as to why she may be guarded at least.

Yawl then your back in ppl TOO easy, it's scary as hell to me

Boy get over it.

She's dumb as hell with the way she's moving right now.

"Two funky bitches on a show tryna expose all your problems". Yet she's cozying up to one of the funky bitches that she KNEW was trying to expose her problems. But you all went up for the fake shit cause she's just "doing her job" and now her dumb ass will be iced out mid season when the funky bitch she cozied up to turns on her ass

Fuck out my fayyy.
We're really sitting in here blaming her for trying to be a good person, and getting snaked by a woman we all KNOW is trash.

Yep cause she should know better after all these years but clearly she doesn't.

Cause l definitely won't feel bad for her when she gets iced the hell out by her

ophmani

monique is not cozying up to gizelle in any way. she is being mature and coexisting.

Scott.

ophmani

Scott.

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 10:47:15 AM
thats what it is

no everyone functions like u babe. or even me.

And maybe that's why l feel the way l feel then . Think of that?

I can coexist with anyone. Doesn't mean l have to talk to them. Like l said before to each is own. Whatever

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 10:48:49 AM
thats what it is

I can coexist with anyone. Doesn't mean l have to talk to them. Like l said before to each is own. Whatever

vvvccxz bro i acknowledged that

and agree to each his own. but calling someone stupid for not handling this sutuation that way you would is a different energy. thats def not a "to each his own vibe". thats whats confusing bby.

Scott.

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 11:02:24 AM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 10:48:49 AM
thats what it is

vvvccxz bro i acknowledged that

and agree to each his own. but calling someone stupid for not handling this sutuation that way you would is a different energy. thats def not a "to each his own vibe". thats whats confusing bby.

It's stupid to ME. To each is own

This is what l mean about a dead horse

STUNNA GOD

Anybody on this board that uses Candice is a fake broke ass GUR. I'm just gonna start making declarations like everyone else.

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2020, 11:13:10 AM
Anybody on this board that uses Candice is a fake broke ass GUR. I'm just gonna start making declarations like everyone else.
do that then

But l don't use Candiace :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 11:13:55 AM
do that then

SSDDDDDDSSSSSSSS

Good. Cuz my statement still STANDS.

STUNNA GOD

The fact that Ashley is actually the youngest and everyone babies Candice like she's 16 is the fuck EMBARRASSING. :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2020, 11:15:35 AM
do that then

SSDDDDDDSSSSSSSS

ssssss
aht aht! Don't let Scott pull that
:butwait!:

I need to see the Candiace shade receipts. He has been MUTE on her wrongdoings, but harsh on Monique and I'm tired of it!

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 09:56:38 AM
i can respect that but i just dont see how she's "moving"

trying to make peace and be cordial for the sake of a shared working space thats bringing in mad cash.... i just dont see that as a negative.

i think we may just see it through different scopes. i look at it as being mature and coexisting but u look at it as fake. i get that, to each his own. again, i just dont think its accurate to deem another as fake for not handling a situation the way one personally would.
I agree with this.  This random Monique is moving funny thing on here is weird. She's not doing anything other than what she's always tried to do.  She's always trying to make peace.  She's being........ an adult.  It's not like her and gizelle are having sleep overs and calling each other bff :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 09, 2020, 11:56:21 AM
Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2020, 11:15:35 AM
do that then

SSDDDDDDSSSSSSSS

ssssss
aht aht! Don't let Scott pull that
:butwait!:

I need to see the Candiace shade receipts. He has been MUTE on her wrongdoings, but harsh on Monique and I'm tired of it!

I'm harsh on Monique because I genuinely like her and I feel like she's allowing herself to get played by Gizelle.

But if Y'ALL are okay with that, have at it.