Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:02:46 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 09:56:38 AM
i can respect that but i just dont see how she's "moving"

trying to make peace and be cordial for the sake of a shared working space thats bringing in mad cash.... i just dont see that as a negative.

i think we may just see it through different scopes. i look at it as being mature and coexisting but u look at it as fake. i get that, to each his own. again, i just dont think its accurate to deem another as fake for not handling a situation the way one personally would.
I agree with this.  This random Monique is moving funny thing on here is weird. She's not doing anything other than what she's always tried to do.  She's always trying to make peace.  She's being........ an adult.  It's not like her and gizelle are having sleep overs and calling each other bff :dead:

Some people don't deserve your peace and Gizelle is one of them.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2020, 10:10:19 AM
Somebody needs to slap the shit outta Scotty.

N I dont mind doing it.

:udontlookok:
sdddfffddfffgfffdxff
I was gonna say (and please take no offense) Scotty sounds a bit immature about  this and that's just my opinion. She clearly didn't know the level of severity that gizelle was gonna go,   so she did what any adult SHOULD be doing imo. This isn't ur typical work environment.  She's gonna be around this person and it's gonna be on a more intimate level.  These bitches take trips together,  go to each other's houses,  etc.  This isn't as simple as icing a bitch out that's in the cubicle next to you that u don't have to see again after work or deal with on any personal level :dead:
No one wants to go and be surrounded with negative ass energy or for the tension to be super thick whenever u come around someone.  This whole narrative a couple of y'all are  trying to paint is just a bit childish and short sighted
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 11:03:00 AM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 11:02:24 AM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 10:48:49 AM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 10:47:15 AM
thats what it is

no everyone functions like u babe. or even me.

And maybe that's why l feel the way l feel then . Think of that?

I can coexist with anyone. Doesn't mean l have to talk to them. Like l said before to each is own. Whatever

vvvccxz bro i acknowledged that

and agree to each his own. but calling someone stupid for not handling this sutuation that way you would is a different energy. thats def not a "to each his own vibe". thats whats confusing bby.

It's stupid to ME. To each is own

This is what l mean about a dead horse

xxxzc u kinda responded to my post on this last one bby

but yea thats different than calling her stupid. not the same thing luv

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Because gizelle is a major part of this franchise,  so either she's gonna find a way to make due or be left out of alot of shit, which ultimately makes her less viable.  
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:17:03 PM

N I dont mind doing it.

sdddfffddfffgfffdxff
I was gonna say (and please take no offense) Scotty sounds a bit immature about  this and that's just my opinion. She clearly didn't know the level of severity that gizelle was gonna go,   so she did what any adult SHOULD be doing imo. This isn't ur typical work environment.  She's gonna be around this person and it's gonna be on a more intimate level.  These bitches take trips together,  go to each other's houses,  etc.  This isn't as simple as icing a bitch out that's in the cubicle next to you that u don't have to see again after work or deal with on any personal level :dead:
No one wants to go and be surrounded with negative ass energy or for the tension to be super thick whenever u come around someone.  This whole narrative a couple of y'all are  trying to paint is just a bit childish and short sighted

How am I childish because i'd rather not deal with a person that I don't use? Like  :dead: If I don't wanna deal with you then I don't have to.

As I said, it's at least two people that I work with everyday and I never speak to neither one of them. It's not any tension, it's not any beef. I just don't use. Long as I'm not trying to come across your head, then everything should be fine.

But whatever.

Scott.

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 12:17:10 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 11:03:00 AM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 11:02:24 AM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 10:48:49 AM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 10:47:15 AM
thats what it is

no everyone functions like u babe. or even me.

And maybe that's why l feel the way l feel then . Think of that?

I can coexist with anyone. Doesn't mean l have to talk to them. Like l said before to each is own. Whatever

vvvccxz bro i acknowledged that

and agree to each his own. but calling someone stupid for not handling this sutuation that way you would is a different energy. thats def not a "to each his own vibe". thats whats confusing bby.

It's stupid to ME. To each is own

This is what l mean about a dead horse

xxxzc u kinda responded to my post on this last one bby

but yea thats different than calling her stupid. not the same thing luv

k

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:18:40 PM
Because gizelle is a major part of this franchise,  so either she's gonna find a way to make due or be left out of alot of shit, which ultimately makes her less viable. 

Well she did, and she still got iced out. When a person shows you who they are multiple times. Believe them

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:20:57 PM

N I dont mind doing it.

sdddfffddfffgfffdxff

How am I childish because i'd rather not deal with a person that I don't use? Like  :dead: If I don't wanna deal with you then I don't have to.

As I said, it's at least two people that I work with everyday and I never speak to neither one of them. It's not any tension, it's not any beef. I just don't use. Long as I'm not trying to come across your head, then everything should be fine.

But whatever.

Ideally yes, but sometimes when you do have to deal with that person, for a job, or even a friend of a friends event. Like Von said, this is a working environment.

I think developing a sense of peace that's not tied to ppl is important in life. What is she gonna do?
"Oh who's gonna be there? such and such?! oh well I'm not coming"

that's still letting ppl affect you, just in a different way.
I actually just learned how to release that :dead:
knowing how to handle ppl and completely pay their bullshit while still being peaceful >>>>>
baybeee

:blessed:
I can be around you cordially and know fully how you are
... just don't touch me or disrespect me  :supluv:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:15:07 PM

trying to make peace and be cordial for the sake of a shared working space thats bringing in mad cash.... i just dont see that as a negative.

i think we may just see it through different scopes. i look at it as being mature and coexisting but u look at it as fake. i get that, to each his own. again, i just dont think its accurate to deem another as fake for not handling a situation the way one personally would.
I agree with this.  This random Monique is moving funny thing on here is weird. She's not doing anything other than what she's always tried to do.  She's always trying to make peace.  She's being........ an adult.  It's not like her and gizelle are having sleep overs and calling each other bff :dead:

It's not about gizelle deserving peace,  it's about Monique deserving peace.  Do u not realize how much energy it takes to be around someone negative and mad all the time? That seems super fucking draining. Sorry but she was simply being mature imo.  These girls aren't going out on dates or anything. All of this fake mess because she slapped high five with gizelle?  Because there's literally been no other moment that warrants this narrative u pushing, Scotty  :omf:

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:27:06 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:15:07 PM

It's not about gizelle deserving peace,  it's about Monique deserving peace.  Do u not realize how much energy it takes to be around someone negative and mad all the time? That seems super fucking draining. Sorry but she was simply being mature imo.  These girls aren't going out on dates or anything. All of this fake mess because she slapped high five with gizelle?  Because there's literally been no other moment that warrants this narrative u pushing, Scotty  :omf:

Man, whatever and this is no offense to you but this is just the way I go about things. Gizelle has repeatedly disrespected this girl time and time again and has shown that she doesn't respect her time and time again. Why would l want to be cool with someone like that?

Y'all have this thing where you all feel like a person is pressed just because they don't want to deal with someone. If a person does something shady to me and it wasn't even warranted (which Gizelle has done to Monique on multiple occassions), then I'm done. I see you, but I don't see you. You're alive, but in my eyes you ain't even breathing. That doesn't make me angry or negative. I just don't see you.

I just can't see myself kii' kiing and high fiving with someone that I clearly don't trust or don't really like. But this is why I constantly say, I couldn't do a show like this because I can't keep making amends with someone that I don't care to amends with just for the sake of doing so to appease the show. 

Vonc2002

N I dont mind doing it.

sdddfffddfffgfffdxff

But whatever.
It's a pretty immature mentality,  sorry Scotty :dead:
I have people I don't talk to at work either but AGAIN, I can do that at my job.  My job isn't Monique's job and I'm gonna venture out and assume yours isn't either.  I just expressed why she should be doing this,  so I'm not gonna go back over it.  Why are u trying to hold her to your standard when the situations aren't HARDLY the same? That's why i think it's childish.  When u can't see past any perspective but ur own and judge based on that,  that's immaturity

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:35:20 PM

N I dont mind doing it.

sdddfffddfffgfffdxff

But whatever.
It's a pretty immature mentality,  sorry Scotty :dead:
I have people I don't talk to at work either but AGAIN, I can do that at my job.  My job isn't Monique's job and I'm gonna venture out and assume yours isn't either.  I just expressed why she should be doing this,  so I'm not gonna go back over it.  Why are u trying to hold her to your standard when the situations aren't HARDLY the same? That's why i think it's childish.  When u can't see past any perspective but ur own and judge based on that,  that's immaturity

Um, I'm not asking you to go back over it just like my stance isn't gonna change.

I don't have to deal with someone that I don't wanna deal with. I'm sorry.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:23:10 PM

Well she did, and she still got iced out. When a person shows you who they are multiple times. Believe them
Well how about we see how the show plays out.  Karen said alot is gonna be coming gizelle's way and wait for the reunion. I definitely aint judging Monique for attempting to be a Damn adult  :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:37:12 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:23:10 PM

Well how about we see how the show plays out.  Karen said alot is gonna be coming gizelle's way and wait for the reunion. I definitely aint judging Monique for attempting to be a Damn adult  :plzstop:

To each is own.